My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she properly lost her mind…?! A support group for transition into a toddler bed?! Surely most people just text their mates if they want to ask a question about anything like that. Suspect she’s had zero interest in any of this, because oddly enough, it’s not a big deal!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs the support group for herself and the girls id say she wouldn’t have any friends to text and her own “transitioning” is probably going terrible given she’s already moved the layout of the beds

Reactions: 6
AyyyyydaahhHHH, you missed a spot, show MOM you can do it and I might start a zoom class. You'd definitely miss her.
😂 I can honestly see her running classes for anything she can possibly think of. The toddler beds is just the start of it.

Reactions: 7
Jesus, she says you should work (or take out a package) with her for a month if you're transitioning a kid from a crib to a proper bed.

She's bleeping delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus, she says you should work (or take out a package) with her for a month if you're transitioning a kid from a crib to a proper bed.

If she really thinks a month is needed then something went very wrong with the girls transition.
She’s a total con artist 😡😡😡
I think parents need to share their experiences so those that are struggling can realise it’s not a one size fits all & teaching them to self settle isn’t always the best approach.
I love that my kids know they can come to us during the night any time they need & it hasn’t created a reliance on coming to us regularly both are great sleepers despite a rocky first 2-3 years. They’ll do all these things when they’re ready for it.

I mean.. if it’s taken longer than a week then maybe the child just isn’t ready.. obviously the 1st night it’s all new and you’re guaranteed to have to put them back to bed a few times but the novelty wears off after about 3 nights.
I would LOVE to know what shite she spouts during these “group sessions”

And what happens if your kid takes to the bed just fine on day one? Does she refund your cash? The whole concept is totally flawed but she’s just desperately trying to actually drum up some business.

Lisa, your premise is tit, your branding is tit and the way you promote yourself is tit. Move on.

Reactions: 10
I can’t watch anymore, I don’t normally comment but I’ve just looked in the mirror and I’m actually dressed like her today only difference is I’m in my weekly deep clean clothes, you know the ones that get covered in dust and bleach, I’m not trying to market a business 🙄🙄

I can’t watch anymore, I don’t normally comment but I’ve just looked in the mirror and I’m actually dressed like her today only difference is I’m in my weekly deep clean clothes, you know the ones that get covered in dust and bleach, I’m not trying to market a business 🙄🙄
I dress like that around the house every day but the only people that would see me are those that live here & the postman on the rare occasion he knocks. When I know I’m going to see anyone else I put other clothes on. there’s no chance I’d try make money out of parents if I couldn’t put myself together properly every day. Does she not understand now important first impressions are? If things were going as great as she says they are she would make much more of an effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
€125 to be part of a WhatsApp group chat. Would she ever go and duck off.

Screenshot_20240221-165614.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why 3 different groups and a special twins group, does she not realise there is nothing special or she has no super powers just because she has 2 children the same age!? Imo the real challenge is children at different stages ie. Toddler and Newborn etc . 2 at the same age is a doddle 🤪
---
Why 3 different groups and a special twins group, does she not realise there is nothing special or she has no super powers just because she has 2 children the same age!? Imo the real challenge is children at different stages ie. Toddler and Newborn etc . 2 at the same age is a doddle 🤪

Last edited:
What a loser, her whole identity is that she has twins 🥴
I don’t dispute that twins are challenging, but for me kids at different stages is nuts. All the baby and toddler stuff alongside school, homework, activities, play dates etc 🤯
Lisa, try having 4 going to 4 different schools/pre-schools/childcare.. 4 diff drop offs before you can even think about starting your working day.

She lives in a little twin bubble with her nonsense courses and portable miniature toilet 🚽

Reactions: 5