My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it tight but come on how many would try do it she not the only one who done it and won’t be the last I don’t like her and the way she carry’s on but most people try that if child would pass for it
But the twinsies wouldn't pass as under 2 they look big for their age

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20231202-142954__01.jpg

So, where shall we start?

Having kids when you've no security yourself and still live at home with your parents.

Implanting two embryos and only telling said parents once it was confirmed you were having twins.

Calling yourself a "single mom by choice" and claiming you do everything yourself when you've more help then 99% of mother/father parents.

When the twins were sick in hospital with RSV, she let her elderly mother stay over night in the hospital whilst she went home for a kip.

bleeping off to McDonalds and leaving the twins with your parents because "you just couldn't Mom today"

Force feeding the twins solid when they clearly weren't ready.

Milky Mates

Leaving them to cry themselves to sleep until they just get used to you not bothering anymore.

Shall I continue?

Yes, my "Dad instincts" are high with this one, but I'm only a man bastard, so what do I know? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She really needs to lean that "as well" is written this way. Once again Lisa "aswel" is NOT a word 🙄

Reactions: 1
She said brand new the other day & then said 6 months old. It’s new again today. If it’s not fresh out of the box it would shift quicker if she shared actual photos of it. I bet it’s the filthy one she shared in the corner of the twins room a couple of weeks ago & that’s why she’s not showing it.

Reactions: 9
She said brand new the other day & then said 6 months old. It’s new again today. If it’s not fresh out of the box it would shift quicker if she shared actual photos of it. I bet it’s the filthy one she shared in the corner of the twins room a couple of weeks ago & that’s why she’s not showing it.
It’s a lot of effort having to go collect it , take it apart yourself ,take it home and build it again

Reactions: 8
Can you *imagine* the smell...I'm thinking mould and chicken fat.

We've all been to that house.

Reactions: 4
Remember the girls' black moldy pillows last year 🤢 Wouldn't buy anything bed or bedding related from her. Just nope.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Remember the girls' black moldy pillows last year 🤢 Wouldn't buy anything bed or bedding related from her. Just nope.
I wouldn't buy anything off her full-stop, cleanliness and hygiene is an alien concept to her

Reactions: 9
What logic would bring someone from Ballyhea to Ballincollig for an optician! Baffling, just somewhere to go missing for approx 4/5 hours I’d say.

Reactions: 3