My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see sleepy stars stories this morning 👀👀
Shes dead right.....needs regulation
Savage. But totally agree with everything she has said! No amount of pretty colours on an Instagram page would make me trust someone with zero childcare/medical experience. Well done to her for sticking her head above the parapet.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else catch Lisa gets to finish up for Christmas on the 19th? Well for some to have no bills and a “flexible” schedule, surely she should be taking whatever she can get (although doubt she gets much)

Reactions: 5
Anyone else catch Lisa gets to finish up for Christmas on the 19th? Well for some to have no bills and a “flexible” schedule, surely she should be taking whatever she can get (although doubt she gets much)
Just checked her calendar for next week & she has barely anything booked in. She either has a long call booked for Monday evening or she’s finishing early. Nothing at all prior to that. Other than that I could only see a couple of short slots booked between Tuesday & Wednesday.
She could finish for Christmas now & no one would miss her.

Reactions: 9
Her most recent post has been up for 5 days and has a total of… *drumroll*… 2 likes

You would think all these “clients” of hers would be liking and commenting on her posts to help support her by boosting her reach.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her most recent post has been up for 5 days and has a total of… *drumroll*… 2 likes

You would think all these “clients” of hers would be liking and commenting on her posts to help support her by boosting her reach.
100% with all the amazing, glowing well written reviews and feedback they leave surely they could like her posts and leave some further comments 🥴

Reactions: 5
100% with all the amazing, glowing well written reviews and feedback they leave surely they could like her posts and leave some further comments 🥴
Her engagement ratio is shocking for the amount of followers she has. The only reason more people are not unfollowing is because they are not seeing her posts because they just don’t engage with them, so Instagram doesn’t put it in their feeds. Most probably haven’t even realised she’s switched to a “business account”.
If this social media manager was worth her salt she would be having an honest conversation with her about fake followers and advising she can’t magic her customers if no one wants the service.

Reactions: 8
She really is something else! If she can type it onto a question box she can surely type into Google 😡 and what happened to her being the queen of D.I.Y bs she was goin about before? Whatever she 'built' that time in the garden, now she can't even put a toddler bed together
Looking forward to this thou she can't confine them in the cots , same one will probably lock the bedroom door though

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I think the only company doing them is actually in cork but they cost a fortune and they definitely won’t give away anything for free

Reactions: 4
Surely the cots she had turn into cot beds?? I’d say she’s fuuuuuummming she has to move them out of the cots!! 😂

• Haha
Surely the cots she had turn into cot beds?? I’d say she’s fuuuuuummming she has to move them out of the cots!! 😂
There were originally the 2 cots in the bedroom with her so they were probably cots as opposed to cot beds, which are bigger and it would be a squeeze.

Reactions: 1
Ooooft it’s happening!!! The cots are out. She is going to be absolutely shitting it at the potential for disrupted sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooooft it’s happening!!! The cots are out. She is going to be absolutely shitting it at the potential for disrupted sleep.
I hope they run riot at bedtime. We’ll never hear about it because it would be terrible for business but I hope they keep her on her toes for a few nights

Reactions: 7
Did she ever share her responses to where she could get 2 balance bikes 🤔..... I'm dying to know where I can buy one 😂😂

• Haha
Probably looking for floor beds so she won’t have to go into them, just put them in and lock the door. She’s probably just chancing her arm looking for a freebie… she would definitely just throw their mattresses on the floor and leave it at that! 🙄

Reactions: 4
They hardly need a floor bed at 2 years plus? I could understand if they were a lot younger! She really has notions of herself and her parents filthy house 🙄

Reactions: 6
They hardly need a floor bed at 2 years plus? I could understand if they were a lot younger! She really has notions of herself and her parents filthy house 🙄
I think she’ll take whatever she can get which is why she didn’t just say toddler bed.

Reactions: 1
Lisa, you are embarrassed to be Irish? So your not embarrassed about implanting 2 embryos knowing full well you were going to rely on the state to support them? Or the fact you force fed the twins with milky mates, DANGEROUS CHOKING HAZARD, and brazenly promoted them.... Not embarrassed about dangerously putting the girls in sleepsuits backwards to stop them getting out of their cots, and telling everyone what a great tip it was.... Your not embarrassed about living in a filthy house, not washing yourself, coming online to thousands of followers regularly with greasy hair and dirty clothes...... WOW, think you have way more things to be embarrassed about Lisa🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lisa, you are embarrassed to be Irish? So your not embarrassed about implanting 2 embryos knowing full well you were going to rely on the state to support them? Or the fact you force fed the twins with milky mates, DANGEROUS CHOKING HAZARD, and brazenly promoted them.... Not embarrassed about dangerously putting the girls in sleepsuits backwards to stop them getting out of their cots, and telling everyone what a great tip it was.... Your not embarrassed about living in a filthy house, not washing yourself, coming online to thousands of followers regularly with greasy hair and dirty clothes...... WOW, think you have way more things to be embarrassed about Lisa🙄
Nail on the head. A few hundred people did what they did last night, in a country of over 5 million. They are not Ireland. I'm not embarrassed to be Irish, I'm not embarrassed about anything. Lisa has plenty to be embarrassed about, her nationality is not on that list.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nail on the head. A few hundred people did what they did last night, in a country of over 5 million. They are not Ireland. I'm not embarrassed to be Irish, I'm not embarrassed about anything. Lisa has plenty to be embarrassed about, her nationality is not on that list.
She’s just saying it to be on the bandwagon. I think we’re all disgusted but I am still proud to be Irish we’re a land of great achievements and people I’m not giving up the pride I have in Ireland because of a few scroats in Dublin.
Edited to add when I say bandwagon I mean she’s literally following on what some people online are saying. She hasn't an original thought in her head

Reactions: 8