My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Potty has been used for centuries. 6 kids potty trained here and once regular accidents were no longer a thing, they transitioned easily to the toilet. Don't know many 10 year olds using a potty, do you?Saying they will not get used to the toilet is silly.
Agreed 👌😂😂

Reactions: 5
Potty has been used for centuries. 6 kids potty trained here and once regular accidents were no longer a thing, they transitioned easily to the toilet. Don't know many 10 year olds using a potty, do you?Saying they will not get used to the toilet is silly.

Wouldn't be surprised if Lisa used a potty instead of walking to the bathroom

• Sick
Reactions: 1
My friend is working in a crèche told me to train her on the potty and then the toilet I said it to my mother who’s raised 3 children and she said exact same as you once they train on potty they’ll automatically get used to the toilet. You think her mother would know better then her she is a know it all

Reactions: 3
Oh duck off you simpleton no-one NO-ONE asked you to do a session on all things naps 🙄

Clearly not a great deal of interest seeing as she posts about it daily

Reactions: 11
Just praying on desperate people again, making out she has the solution to all sleep problems, whereas in reality it’s much more individual and nuanced that she could possibly imagine. And not everyone will be comfortable with her “methods” but doubt she’d be able to accept that.

It’s not that silly. I’ve came across a few little ones who found it a challenge moving from the potty to the toilet. All children are different,some have no problem at all,others do. Sometimes for some it prolongs the training when using the potty and some people found it a lot quicker to use a child’s toilet seat on the toilet instead of using a potty and then moving on to using a toilet. I also don’t like or agree with a potty in the living room. We are all different,one might use a potty,others might not.

Reactions: 2
€25 for a chat about naps? Tired kids fall asleep during the day then wake up and head to bed that night. Chat over.
The royal collage of surgeons offer webinars for free to professional bodies. Who does this loon think she is

Reactions: 14
Lisa's little sleepers are rebelling and going to bed later....glad to see they are like every other child. Not Lisa's choice but the day naps will be dropping shortly too 😂 the girls wont need them

Reactions: 4
She’s so boring. All business I follow share different bits and pieces. Maybe she is a wiz at sleep she’d bore you to it

She’s so boring. All business I follow share different bits and pieces. Maybe she is a wiz at sleep she’d bore you to it
And how many times has she shared that clip of her in the car with the gilet on, talking about being asked to do a nap class! We get it, Lisa!!

Reactions: 6
Her booking system appears to be wide open, she’s not getting any interest whatsoever. It’s time for her to admit that this has failed and that she’s not setting a good example for those girls.

Reactions: 6
Her booking system appears to be wide open, she’s not getting any interest whatsoever. It’s time for her to admit that this has failed and that she’s not setting a good example for those girls.
One 30 min call tomorrow & that’s it for the next 2 months. She must know by now that it’s a lost cause. She can stop with the bragging about being self employed & working from home being great because it has been a massive failure

And how many times has she shared that clip of her in the car with the gilet on, talking about being asked to do a nap class! We get it, Lisa!!
Maybe people aren’t too keen to spend €25 on information that’s freely available online 😂

Ah I haven't seen Lisa in ages...she's still the same obviously.
Still the same just even more boring now it's purely a business account. The best thing she did for the girls was to take them off Insta and stop using them for content (except when she has to share about their toilet training 🙄) , but my god is she boring. Business cannot be booming at this stage.

Does anyone remember when she has to re-register and pay again to renew her being able to call herself a gentle sleep coach? Was it this month?? I wonder will she do it?

Reactions: 1
Still the same just even more boring now it's purely a business account. The best thing she did for the girls was to take them off Insta and stop using them for content (except when she has to share about their toilet training 🙄) , but my god is she boring. Business cannot be booming at this stage.

Does anyone remember when she has to re-register and pay again to renew her being able to call herself a gentle sleep coach? Was it this month?? I wonder will she do it?
Does she have to do this every year? I thought the initial €6k was enough of a scam?!