My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title, glad Lisas_little_sleepers is included!

Hopefully no desperate parents fall for her scam by googling first and this comes up..

Reactions: 10
The actual state of that ‘review’ 🤣 its like someone clicked on each word and then went to change the word to sound more intelligent!! 1000% fake 🙄

Reactions: 8
There’s just no excuse for wearing a sweatshirt and the hair scraped back on a professional meet and greet where she’s hoping to drum up business. Seriously! I know she has extra weight, but you see women larger than her dressing nicely and presenting themselves professionally. The days are long gone where stylish clothes weren’t readily available for bigger girls.she’s always in her local dunnes, is a sweatshirt really the best she could do 🙄

Reactions: 9
There’s just no excuse for wearing a sweatshirt and the hair scraped back on a professional meet and greet where she’s hoping to drum up business. Seriously! I know she has extra weight, but you see women larger than her dressing nicely and presenting themselves professionally. The days are long gone where stylish clothes weren’t readily available for bigger girls.she’s always in her local dunnes, is a sweatshirt really the best she could do 🙄
I mean I wouldn’t expect her to dress up too much but even an above the knee casual dress with leggings & ankle boots would look better than what she’s wearing & would still be comfortable & practical if she’s playing with the twins while she’s there.
She’s supposed to be making a good impression, face to face business starts with appearance. Looking like you’re dressed for curling up on the couch to binge watch friends would be an instant turn off for me.

Reactions: 3
If you look unwashed and like you haven’t slept I’m just going to assume you are not the magic baby sleep fairy you make yourself out to be. If your children are sleeping well, you will have time to make yourself look presentable.
In-person appearances like this are like a job interview. You are trying to get someone to hire you - dress and act like it!

Reactions: 15
If you look unwashed and like you haven’t slept I’m just going to assume you are not the magic baby sleep fairy you make yourself out to be. If your children are sleeping well, you will have time to make yourself look presentable.
In-person appearances like this are like a job interview. You are trying to get someone to hire you - dress and act like it!
Perfectly put. If she can’t look even half decent then something is very wrong. She has at least 4 hours free every single evening between the girls going to sleep & her own bedtime, she could easily shower & blowdry her hair before bed so she only has to worry about getting dressed in the morning. How can she sell expensive packages to other parents when she looks like she can’t manage herself?

Reactions: 5
Agree with everything. She looks so unprofessional! Also… I don’t think she’s bringing the twins to the toddler group is she? Just going along herself, so odd.
Still also very cynical of this 15 minute clock change adjustment… does that just mean you delay the crying themselves to sleep by 15 mins?

Reactions: 3
could she not make an effort a nice dress or top and trousers
And then saying what allways works for her regarding the clocks
Hang on its 2 years olds she has not 10 year olds
Jezs would you be well listening to her

Reactions: 6
There's very few women those crew neck jumpers suit ....and Lisa certainly isn't one of them. I can just picture the rest of the outfit..black leggings and runners!

Reactions: 5
Sharing her expertise on the clocks going back again - her fave time of year!! Lisa's method 'always works' for her girls!! Lisa, they've just turned 2!! First year they were newborns so you've 1 year's experience dealing with clocks going back. You'd swear she had 10 years and multiple children worth of experience, the way she goes on.

Also cannot believe that's her 'professional' look. You really don't have to spend a fortune to look smart these days. Small bit of effort is all it'd take. She has all the time in the world but couldn't be bothered smartening herself up.

Reactions: 10
I’m surprised she didn’t break out the guna from Dunnes Stores she’s worn to death!! 😂 I really hope she was heading home to get dolled up!!

Reactions: 7
I bought her book, she doesn’t any advice for breastfeeding babies who feed to sleep other than to wean them off really but apparently Lisa has the solution 🤷‍♀️
Lisa seems to quickly stop any sort of night feeding & soothers in a worryingly short space of time. Realistically, fast weaning can only be done by causing upset to a baby & hope that they’re over it in a couple of nights.

Reactions: 4