My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd bet you anything she's one of the ones who send them into creche expecting the staff to start the potty training without having started herself or putting any effort into it at home. And now she will be an expert on potty training excuse me learning šŸ™„ after reading advice on bleeping Google. Give me strength.

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™ll be giving out now if there are wetting incidents at creche after things going so well at home but itā€™s probably the worst time to have started. Going to a place thatā€™s new to them, still getting to know the staff, lots of distractions with all the new toys and activities there is no way either will be comfortable wanting to use the potty or having someone they barely know trying to encourage it.

Reactions: 8
Ah she was only mad to.show the beds , it's killing her she changed the page ! She needs to exit stage left ....

Reactions: 9
The beds are horrible & a terrible waste of money. Theyā€™ll be out of them in a couple of years. I think itā€™s funny that she couldnā€™t help but show them off. I wonder is she regretting switching to a business only page.
my oldest child is12 & Iā€™m only starting to spend big money on things for his room now as heā€™s done with toys & the storage thatā€™s needed for all of it. Their needs change so much up to then that itā€™s pointless spending a fortune. What weā€™re doing now will last him for as long as heā€™s living at home.

Reactions: 5
Are they Montessori beds? I cannot for the life of me see the point, when theyā€™ll need to go into proper beds soon anyway??

Reactions: 1
Why does their bedroom look like a prison cellā€¦.?
It's fairly bleak alright. Nothing on the walls, no toys and not even a soft toy or a book to be seen. She must keep everything in the living room. I'd say she's not one to encourage individuality in the girls either.

Reactions: 7
If I was squatting in my parents house with my kids Iā€™d at least make an attempt to keep stuff in my room. Sheā€™s unbelievable!

Reactions: 10
She not toilet training them the creche is.They are there all day home for 6 then bed by 7 half 7.

The story this morning. Thought she wasnā€™t sharing them anymore - let alone sitting on a toilet! Doesnā€™t matter that we canā€™t see their faces. Sheā€™s an absolute disgrace.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The story this morning. Thought she wasnā€™t sharing them anymore - let alone sitting on a toilet! Doesnā€™t matter that we canā€™t see their faces. Sheā€™s an absolute disgrace.
No privacy for the poor girls šŸ˜”

ā€œIā€™ve been asked to do a group sessionā€ -šŸ„”

More like sheā€™s got no bookings & needs to make a quick buck. When anyone on Insta says ā€œIā€™ve been askedā€ it usually means theyā€™re lying.

Why would ya pay her ā‚¬25 for info about naps when itā€™s basically information that you can find for free on other pages?? Honestly Iā€™m so sick of these uneducated fools fleecing people šŸ˜” I never understood why people are so obsessed with babies sleep! My oldest is 10 and I remember picking up a Lucy Wolfe book in the bookshop and it felt so cold and strict I left in back down fast!!

Reactions: 15
I haaaated potty training! It was so mentally draining as a parent..
first trained at 2 (and 3 months Lisa šŸ¤Ŗ)
Took 3 days for her to click BUT we often had accidents here and there due to distractions, and it was an absolute nightmare wanting to go anywhere especially for walks. She was too scared to use public toilets as she was so small and I didnā€™t carry around a potty because that just was not for me.. also the regression after Christmas routine messed up ugh..
Ah yes the potty trainingšŸ˜¬šŸ«£ although I do call it ā€œtoilet trainingā€ because I donā€™t agree with using a potty,they have to get used to using the toilet,not a potty and sometimes this potty thing can make it more challenging in the long run. Iā€™ve 5 kids,two are trained,Iā€™ve 3 more to go! God help us allšŸ˜¬šŸ˜… My oldest one is off at college ( well sheā€™s obviously trained šŸ˜‚) the next one was our 4yr old,she was trained in a few days when she was 3 and a half,she is in play school,up next is the 3yr old,sheā€™s in play school too with her sister,she has no interest and no notion of using the toilet! I had a chat with the teacher because I was actually going to keep her back and delay play school as she only turned 3 in December,teacher said let her be,send her in,sheā€™ll do it in her own time and sheā€™ll change her,off she went after Christmas,next one is only turning 2,so Iā€™ll hang on a bit and after them is the baby,who is only 4 months ( we will let her off for now šŸ˜…) Iā€™ve a long road ahead of me šŸ˜‚šŸ«£šŸ˜…
I noticed the ā€œpottyā€ in the living room! šŸ¤¢ the potty in her parents living room and I just canā€™t see her cleaning it outšŸ¤¢ she should take it back to the toilet if she really wants them using it in order for them to get used to and familiar with actually using the proper toilet! A potty in the living room is not teaching them to use the toilet! They will get used to this potty in the living room and will think thatā€™s where to go to the toilet,not in the actual bathroom with the proper toilet. So I wish her the best of luck with that one!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lisa would think nothing of leaving the kids on the potty since she sits in her own filth at the best of times. If she does a zoom on potty training I hope she calls it āœØtaking the piss and talking tit with LisaāœØ

• Haha
Ah yes the potty trainingšŸ˜¬šŸ«£ although I do call it ā€œtoilet trainingā€ because I donā€™t agree with using a potty,they have to get used to using the toilet,not a potty and sometimes this potty thing can make it more challenging in the long run. Iā€™ve 5 kids,two are trained,Iā€™ve 3 more to go! God help us allšŸ˜¬šŸ˜… My oldest one is off at college ( well sheā€™s obviously trained šŸ˜‚) the next one was our 4yr old,she was trained in a few days when she was 3 and a half,she is in play school,up next is the 3yr old,sheā€™s in play school too with her sister,she has no interest and no notion of using the toilet! I had a chat with the teacher because I was actually going to keep her back and delay play school as she only turned 3 in December,teacher said let her be,send her in,sheā€™ll do it in her own time and sheā€™ll change her,off she went after Christmas,next one is only turning 2,so Iā€™ll hang on a bit and after them is the baby,who is only 4 months ( we will let her off for now šŸ˜…) Iā€™ve a long road ahead of me šŸ˜‚šŸ«£šŸ˜…
I noticed the ā€œpottyā€ in the living room! šŸ¤¢ the potty in her parents living room and I just canā€™t see her cleaning it outšŸ¤¢ she should take it back to the toilet if she really wants them using it in order for them to get used to and familiar with actually using the proper toilet! A potty in the living room is not teaching them to use the toilet! They will get used to this potty in the living room and will think thatā€™s where to go to the toilet,not in the actual bathroom with the proper toilet. So I wish her the best of luck with that one!
Potty has been used for centuries. 6 kids potty trained here and once regular accidents were no longer a thing, they transitioned easily to the toilet. Don't know many 10 year olds using a potty, do you?Saying they will not get used to the toilet is silly.

• Haha