My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads, I know she’s only posting these “if you sent me a message and haven’t heard back, let me know” posts for content, but how does she not realise how inept they make her look???

Reactions: 10
Lads, I know she’s only posting these “if you sent me a message and haven’t heard back, let me know” posts for content, but how does she not realise how inept they make her look???
Totally agree. Her business is tiny so she shouldn't be missing any messages - emails or DMS. And she's posted similar many times now. If I was a potential client and got no reply from her I don't think I'd be inclined to message her again.

Reactions: 10
Totally agree. Her business is tiny so she shouldn't be missing any messages - emails or DMS. And she's posted similar many times now. If I was a potential client and got no reply from her I don't think I'd be inclined to message her again.
Certain she only does it to make it look like she's inundated with inquires, so many messaging her, when in reality probably the bare few contact her

Reactions: 6
It's such a pity new sign ups have been closed here for ages, as I'd love some of her previous clients to find Tattle and spill the beans, but no one's been able to so far.

Reactions: 4
Reading those reviews sounds a bit like controlled crying maybe even crying it out. Freddie heard calling out a couple of times but settled himself after a ‘few minutes’ with no mention of popping in to check on him.
Sounds like Maureen’s mam was kept on her toes but it’s ok because Maureen stayed in her cot all night 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She seems to have turned entirely to the groups these days. Doesn’t seem to even attempt to sell the individual packages anymore.

Reactions: 3
She needs to invest in a book of baby names because Cian keeps popping up in the fictitious reviews

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And a 13 month old called Maureen? Really??
According to the CSO there was less than 3 girls called Maureen in all of Ireland last year. Such a coincidence then that "Maureen" ended up being looked after by Lisa.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Less than 3 🤣 Poor little Maureen, it's very identifying for her!! What about her privacy?! Everyone will know she needed sleep training 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The CSO only give a number of how many kids there are named a particular name if it's 3 or more for privacy reasons. So there could be one, two or even zero Maureen's for 2023. I just think the coincidence of how theres so so few, yet one came across Lisa's path is a little suspect 🤔🤔 did she manage to find one of these super rare baby Maureen's? Or more likely, did she make a fake review and use the first name that popped into her head.

Attachments

The CSO only give a number of how many kids there are named a particular name if it's 3 or more for privacy reasons. So there could be one, two or even zero Maureen's for 2023. I just think the coincidence of how theres so so few, yet one came across Lisa's path is a little suspect 🤔🤔 did she manage to find one of these super rare baby Maureen's? Or more likely, did she make a fake review and use the first name that popped into her head.
Hmm… tough one…

I’m going to go with fake review!

99.9% of her reviews are FAKE..

why not have these parents leave a review on Facebook/google or to leave a testimony on her website?
Why are the ALL anonymous and through WhatsApp?
Because they’re all fake, made up, not real…
She’s a scam artist!

This comes up for my son's name too 😁

Reactions: 1
She’s very quiet lately. Just looked at her grid and those video stills of her face make her look bald, she really needs a fringe or a side sweeping hairstyle at least.

Reactions: 5
She’s very quiet lately. Just looked at her grid and those video stills of her face make her look bald, she really needs a fringe or a side sweeping hairstyle at least.
She did have a fringe cut when the girls were a few months old but it lasted a day before she scraped it back with a hair band..
She couldn’t keep up with the simple maintenance, I doubt she even brushes her hair once a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11