My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Approx 5 per what’s app group at €100 each. What a scam. Who the hell will part with the amount of money to get into her what’s app group and one zoom call a week😳😳😳 she’s laughing all the way to the bank, or at least she thinks she will be. Can you do a solo check on her company I wonder to see turn over or anything like that. The whole thing sounds mental. As the girls progress in age she adds a new speciality. Im
Waiting for the time she offers primary school advice, she being the expert and all you know 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 6
Approx 5 per what’s app group at €100 each. What a scam. Who the hell will part with the amount of money to get into her what’s app group and one zoom call a week😳😳😳 she’s laughing all the way to the bank, or at least she thinks she will be. Can you do a solo check on her company I wonder to see turn over or anything like that. The whole thing sounds mental. As the girls progress in age she adds a new speciality. Im
Waiting for the time she offers primary school advice, she being the expert and all you know 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
It's the support for only 4 days a week only till 4pm got me 🫣🤯😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thinking of myself, friends & family who have ever struggled with our babies/toddlers, before 4pm monday-Thursday were probably the hardest times to be able to commit to making a call or even replying to a text. If she can’t offer any flexibility then I’m not sure how this can ever be a proper success for her. It’s not like bedtime takes hours in her house & ties up her evenings because it never did.

Reactions: 8
So your 3 week package is only 12 days of actual support. And as you say, only till 4pm. Almost sounds like false advertising to me. Why couldn't she do another hour of WhatsApp support later on, say 8-9pm when most kids are asleep and parents will have the time to actually post in the WhatsApp group?! She could even answer WhatsApp messages from her couch, with Friends on in the background of course🙄

I wonder is she hoping that group members in each small group will end up supporting and helping each other, lessening her workload.

Reactions: 7
It’ll be required so she can fill her parents house with more crap. But she definitely won’t be putting her hand in her pocket to pay for it. Spoilt brat

Reactions: 6
She’s saving up her social welfare every week and don’t forget the triple children’s allowance for twins so she’s plenty under the mattress she wouldn’t spend Christmas

Reactions: 10
Shes either looking for it for free or her parents are going to pay for it, there’s no way she’d leave a penny slip
You could imagine her telling mudder that since it’s really the parents house that they should pay jano? If that makes sinse x

Reactions: 3
This one enrages me so much!! She could do wit a dose of reality!! How important it is to do something as busy parents!!? Lik sorry but fuk off 🤬your scamming people, playing on your laptop, dropping those beautiful girls to crèche, so can stay welded to the couch !!I'd say she's a house tyrant poor Pippa rearing kids again when she should be enjoying her home and retirement with her husband,not have this wagon in the corner, sorry but really gets on my tits🤯 Rant over

Reactions: 9
This one enrages me so much!! She could do wit a dose of reality!! How important it is to do something as busy parents!!? Lik sorry but fuk off 🤬your scamming people, playing on your laptop, dropping those beautiful girls to crèche, so can stay welded to the couch !!I'd say she's a house tyrant poor Pippa rearing kids again when she should be enjoying her home and retirement with her husband,not have this wagon in the corner, sorry but really gets on my tits🤯 Rant over
I don’t think they’re retired, I’m pretty sure I heard she’s a childminder.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hasn't she already posted at least twice looking someone to do DIY work in the house? Was it someone to lay timber floors and someone to put her flat packed stuff together? They would know exactly who can do that job
It's not hard to find out who can do that unit ..she's on her laptop enough as it is every day. She's literally only looking for someone following her who might know someonewho can do it cheaper because she's a 'solo' Mom. We for a quote for a unit like that and it was was very expensive, would have looked great but beyond our means so left it as it is. Its hardly essential
But Then again if I was like her sitting on my hole looking at the set up we have at the moment 24/7...might manage to save the money for it alright down the line 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I messaged her re a possible package… if your child has reflux she can’t guarantee success, but still sent link for payment..
I was shocked I must say that she said about not being able to help and get help from doc, always next month!!

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell that’s awful, and likely the last thing you wanted to hear. I’m so sorry you’re struggling, but she’s likely not the answer. Maybe someone here has some advice, I don’t have any experience of reflux but happy to lend an ear.

Reactions: 1
I messaged her re a possible package… if your child has reflux she can’t guarantee success, but still sent link for payment..
I was shocked I must say that she said about not being able to help and get help from doc, always next month!!
Dr Niamh just put a post up about reflux, she’ll be sharing some tips about it, she didn’t say when so worth keeping an eye