Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems55

Chatty Member
The term "troll" seems to have morphed into describing "anyone who disagrees with you and/or your behaviour"

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Eat more cake

VIP Member
"is going to spend her time focusing on being a mum"...she should have been doing that anyway, and quite frankly some of her parenting methods have been controversial to say the least. Maybe she could start with some parenting classes and learn how to be a mum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Popper

VIP Member
E8047878-4BE5-404E-9CBD-B714F50042BF.png
E8047878-4BE5-404E-9CBD-B714F50042BF.png

Received this from Tropics when I told them about my confusion over Rebecca’s claims that she isn’t with Tropics because they couldn’t handle the trolling

• Heart
  • Wow

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
I’ve neglected this thread for a while, I just got bloody fed up with the duldrums and completely lost interest. But I’m not at all surprised it has come to this after yet another mishandled race “boob”

She’s never once shown genuine remorse for her poor behaviour, and the latest “farewell” post just confirms this once again.

- No appreciation for her sheep who have given her and her family a life most can only dream of.

- Massive victim complex and no real reflection on her own (huge) part in the downfall of Mrs Meldrum.

- Zero appreciation for the regular invasion of her beautiful girls’ privacy, and the possible long term effects on them.

Good riddance, and I hope she finds her real jam and some inner peace. Has been lovely getting to chat with you belting bastards, and the support I’ve received during my mental health problems has always been so appreciated 💕 xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart

rather not stop

Chatty Member
That's the utility, kitchen & mummy stuff boards taken down. Reb, stop reading here! If it's genuinely affecting your mental health, just stop!!

• Haha
  • Wow

G&TGal

View attachment 147105View attachment 147105

Received this from Tropics when I told them about my confusion over Rebecca’s claims that she isn’t with Tropics because they couldn’t handle the trolling
I think the is a very fair response from Tropic.
What I take from that reply is that;

They say they have informed her that her account is suspended 'indefinitely' and that she is unable to represent the company or sell their products now or any time in the foreseeable future.
The deletion of the Insta account seeking tropics had to happen as it contained a link to her shop which is no longer on Tropics website.
I am sure they assumed that Rebecca would accurately convey that message to her customers but possibly having had sight of her FB VIP group they realise that she hasn't got the message and they are going to 'reiterate' that it is an indefinite suspension and not a temporary one.

Keeping in touch with her I think is a wise move from the company point as they then can control the narrative should Rebecca go off on one and badmouth Tropic as they can evidence the 'support' they have given if she claims she was just 'ditched' as Tropic couldn't handle the trolls. It will show she had support and guidance.

Contacting them further to say she has not got a platform anymore is in my opinion nit-picking and could perhaps work in Rebeccas favour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Katielle13

Welcome!
She called us bastards but I've seen more care, compassion and respect on this thread than I've ever seen with Rebecca.
We're good bastards.
Thank you! Yes I remember, I believed her when she called you all bastards like a mug. Thank god I learned my lesson, I’m now one of the bastards!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Mamakarma

New to tattle but not new to mrs meldrum! I don’t know her personally. I know the area she grew up in, and you’re right it doesn’t need to be London she spends a couple months in - Glasgow would be a good start! If you look back to the start of Mrs. M she did a fair few videos on packing for holidays ;)
Don’t send her to Glasgow for gods sake.....what have we done to deserve her😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
Lees post is all about inflating her bloody ego. It is always about them. Always. Trying to deflect from the real issues by playing the sympathy card.

She’s hard a hard year - eh she was telling us lockdown was great. I’ll save my sympathy for those that are suffering in these horrid times rather than for a spoilt brat who won’t apologise and stamps her feel when she does get her own way. No sympathy from me .

• Heart

ChilliDog

Maaaaate 🤦🏼‍♀️This “low life over weight scum who has nothing better in their life” has just returned from a 3am start in a temporary job whilst my business is on hold due to covid. I’ve now cleaned my house and will shortly do the school run before the ironing etc. This is while I “solo parent” as my husband is also out at a 12hr shift in his temporary job. Doing what we’ve got to do to keep things going. Not fat, not lazy, not stupid. Hard working, knackered, and glad that someone is finally reaping what they sow.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Madcat

Whilst this is the best thing for them all, and the right move. Shes gone and made it all about being a victim again.

• Angry
  • Heart

Ezra84

🤣🤣🤣🤣I can assure you I am
none of these things 🤣🤣🤣
It is hard to see everyone commenting saying what happened to be kind or that we are trolls. I’ve never once ever messaged Rebecca and said anything bad to her. The opposite. I’ve messaged her loads of times when I was a sheep and never so much as got a emoji back. And I don’t know anyone who has ever had a reply from her either. My inbox is open to anyone that joins here that thinks I’m a troll and I’ll happily chat to you
0277374E-1711-4F66-9DA8-68DC91A82FD0.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry