Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is referring to people contacting brands she is working with questioning them. Brands pull the ads, she loses revenue. She doesnt seem to have linked that how she behaves on her business social media platforms influences how people react to her brand work.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I assume she’ll still have her almost 9000 Tropics page people though & they’re the ones spending
The tropics insta page has gone tho, and doubt she has anywhere near as many on the facebook page!

Reactions: 3
Am I being thick?

Has she even had that many negative comments of late on her grid? Let alone any that could be referred to as being “Troll” comments? Not sure anyone can really be bothered with her? (Back to the fact she’s pretty irrelevant and dull). Unless she’s had private comments. Where are all the troll posts that Tropics apparently “couldn’t handle”. Unless she’s referring to here? (That she doesn’t read by all accounts)

When she was “apologising” to “those she had offended” was it because she was reading here? Or did she have private messages from genuine sheep who were suggesting she perhaps shouldn’t have removed her black square? Or was that Tropics who advised her on that?

Either way I’m really struggling to how and why she can cry troll on this occasion.

#confused.com
she thinks that everyone posting on tattle is a troll and that we are all trolling her by commenting on what she puts online... 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 147105View attachment 147105

Received this from Tropics when I told them about my confusion over Rebecca’s claims that she isn’t with Tropics because they couldn’t handle the trolling
I think the is a very fair response from Tropic.
What I take from that reply is that;

They say they have informed her that her account is suspended 'indefinitely' and that she is unable to represent the company or sell their products now or any time in the foreseeable future.
The deletion of the Insta account seeking tropics had to happen as it contained a link to her shop which is no longer on Tropics website.
I am sure they assumed that Rebecca would accurately convey that message to her customers but possibly having had sight of her FB VIP group they realise that she hasn't got the message and they are going to 'reiterate' that it is an indefinite suspension and not a temporary one.

Keeping in touch with her I think is a wise move from the company point as they then can control the narrative should Rebecca go off on one and badmouth Tropic as they can evidence the 'support' they have given if she claims she was just 'ditched' as Tropic couldn't handle the trolls. It will show she had support and guidance.

Contacting them further to say she has not got a platform anymore is in my opinion nit-picking and could perhaps work in Rebeccas favour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She is clinging on to Tropics for dear life. She doesn’t want to change or learn she wants £££. She has taken herself off social media so she can’t publicly duck it again. Tropic are delusional if they think they can change her in a positive way. The racism/entitlement and all the other horrible traits are engrained in her and have been ongoing for YEARS!!! The way she is manipulating the situation with Tropic letting her go says it all. VILE!!!🤬

Reactions: 7
I’m as much of a fan of Mrs Meldrum as the next person (ie not at all!), but I can’t help but feel a bit annoyed about the Tropics response.

I don’t think they should be sharing as much information as they are. If I was Rebecca (although I understand she’s in the wrong), I’d be annoyed that the finer details of my disciplinary etc are being shared.

All Tropics had to say was that they were dealing with the matter internally and Rebecca no longer represents them. I just feel it’s a bit information overkill and potentially breaching some confidentiality.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I struggle to understand how Rebecca can use her social media platforms to improve herself when she's deleted them all? 🤔
my thoughts are that she will be offered at some point down the line the chance to setup her online Tropics but there will be stipulations such as zero association with her Mrs Meldrum Brand, displaying a clear and conscious change in her behaviour and that her customers/followers whatever you call them have to come organically from her selling/promotion of tropics alone.

I’ll be willing to bet that won’t happen as Rebecca will either: bore of waiting and the fact that she will never really change deep down.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 147105View attachment 147105

Received this from Tropics when I told them about my confusion over Rebecca’s claims that she isn’t with Tropics because they couldn’t handle the trolling
Respect to tropics for this tbf. ‘Indefinitely’ sounds more like it’s the end & reading between the lines they’re not happy she’s said they did it because they can’t handle trolling!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That is what they've said? The infinite purpose section is part of the company ethics that is all over Tropic sites and platforms.
I honestly think they had to say that to counteract her wishy washy trolls excuse. Shes lied, they arent having it and are putting it straight - as it's been said in here it's so damaging to the company.
That's my interpretation anyway. Having read 3 years worth of emails etc from Tropic I can honestly say that they haven't given her a statement to put out - nothing she has written is in their style
No I mean the part about reviewing it monthly and just some more of the intricate ins and outs of how they’re dealing with it. Like I say, it’s my interpretation of it, but I feel it’s just a tad too much info.

Reactions: 4
That comment about being overweight and on benefits wow. Shocking.

so many people not exercising the same just now due to money worries and job losses and all the issues lockdown brings. eating More junk food due to stress and being on benefits due to job losses. The guy who made that comment obviously doesn’t look at what A lot in this country and world are facing right now. Lee too could loose his job offshore and them be on benefits. Why she didn’t choose to educate that man I don’t know.

as it was mocking people that’s why. She likes to use the sheep to mock others on her behalf and make her look good We all know she photoshops her image to look skinnier. We all know she makes fun of fat people.
I sincerely hope that, as that comment is very unkind and potentially trolling, she’s deleted it? I doubt she will though as she’s more than happy for her followers to jump to her defence, even if in the process they say terrible things.

I think she is referring to people contacting brands she is working with questioning them. Brands pull the ads, she loses revenue. She doesnt seem to have linked that how she behaves on her business social media platforms influences how people react to her brand work.
Yes, apparently it’s now trolling when a consumer complains about a business’ conduct 🤔 So when I complained to John Lewis a number of years ago about an issue we had with our pushchair, that was, by Mrs Meldrum’s definition, trolling.

Reactions: 14
I sincerely hope that, as that comment is very unkind and potentially trolling, she’s deleted it? I doubt she will though as she’s more than happy for her followers to jump to her defence, even if in the process they say terrible things.

Yes, apparently it’s now trolling when a consumer complains about a business’ conduct 🤔 So when I complained to John Lewis a number of years ago about an issue we had with our pushchair, that was, by Mrs Meldrum’s definition, trolling.
No it’s not trolling. Why on earth do we have consumer protection and all the relevant bodies to protect the consumer. We wouldn’t stand for racism on tv so why on Instagram or any social media platform. She can’t differentiate between the two she’s a business and also just a regular mum doing a hoppy

Reactions: 8
I contacted Tropics and they said they are investigating the reports about Jess Avey. I was impressed by their reply. Given that Rebecca has just received a slap on the wrist, I doubt any action will be taken against Jess.
I feel like it’s more than a slap on the wrist she’s been suspended with monthly reviews. Jess has been doing it way longer and won one of the holidays so must earn big for them and she’s got a team so don’t think she’ll be going anywhere!!

Reactions: 4
Again beggy I will explain one thing and one thing only - brands will not work with you becuase of YOUR abhorrent, obnoxious behaviour. You think if I called L’Oréal up and told them I didn’t like Holly willabooby, they’d pull her from advertising their products? No, of course not. Think about it for one moment. It is not others stopping you for getting work. It is YOU and YOUR behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Again beggy I will explain one thing and one thing only - brands will not work with you becuase of YOUR abhorrent, obnoxious behaviour. You think if I called L’Oréal up and told them I didn’t like Holly willabooby, they’d pull her from advertising their products? No, of course not. Think about it for one moment. It is not others stopping you for getting work. It is YOU and YOUR behaviour.
Exactly this. What I’ve said till I’m blue in the face and so many of us have too. The companies watch from the sidelines and make their own minds up. Rebecca STOP ✋ blaming the trolls. It doesn’t wash. More and more are waking up to her shady ways

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m as much of a fan of Mrs Meldrum as the next person (ie not at all!), but I can’t help but feel a bit annoyed about the Tropics response.

I don’t think they should be sharing as much information as they are. If I was Rebecca (although I understand she’s in the wrong), I’d be annoyed that the finer details of my disciplinary etc are being shared.

All Tropics had to say was that they were dealing with the matter internally and Rebecca no longer represents them. I just feel it’s a bit information overkill and potentially breaching some confidentiality.
I disagree. Brands need to publicly show that they are distancing themselves from racists, not allowing their name to be associated with those people who think it is appropriate to put racism out online for 100s of thousands of people to see and urging those former employees with bigoted opinions to educate and improve themselves. That’s what being anti racist is. We shouldn’t just walk away from racism we need to call it out, punish it and demand people re-educate themselves. Quietly walking away is not enough imho.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tell you what, Tropics (& Regatta re Susie V I understand) have well & truly shown up Sweaty Betty

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She described Cummings as vulnerable. I think that says it all
I agree. I'm not supprised she supported him. He's a prime example of someone who thinks only of himself and his situation and conveniently forgets the bigger picture. He lied and bent the rules just like Becky does. He did something which I totally understand was the best for his family in normal circumstances . But he did something EVERYONE ELSE was told not to do because the rest of us where busy trying to survive in harsh conditions to the detriment of our health and wellbeing for the wider community. The lying and 'no fucks given' attitude mirrors The Meldrum's attitude. Are they related?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The Susie Verrill saga is way way more intense than meldrums

I’m just so glad they have both been outed as they are so similiar in personality and online

Reactions: 8
Exactly this. What I’ve said till I’m blue in the face and so many of us have too. The companies watch from the sidelines and make their own minds up. Rebecca STOP ✋ blaming the trolls. It doesn’t wash. More and more are waking up to her shady ways
Absolutely this.

There’s no way on God’s earth she’d have put up an apparent “genuine” apology on her stories for offending anyone had she not had messages from her actual sheep or Brands. She certainly wouldn’t have done it having just read posts here. If Brands have been contacted from anyone here and they didn’t think the points being presented to them were relevant, given the current social climate, they’d absolutely have chosen to back her up and protect her. They’ve chosen not to. Says everything.

So to then call “trolls” as the blame for this latest episode lays her bare to everything she’s ever been suggested she is.

Spoiled. Entitled. Narcissistic.

The laugh is, by blaming “Trolls” she’s also made something of a clumsy effort of throwing Tropics under a bus by blaming them for not being able to “handle” Trolls. (all in an attempt to shift the blame 100% away from herself). Awesome business acumen there 👏🏻

The worst part about her is she is surrounded by enablers. Where are her parents around this? Her husband? Her (?) friends? They are contributing to this disaster allowing her to believe her own mid-conceptions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.