Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve been following this chat for months but never actually posted. I was a few years above Rebecca at school and was always a little staggered she made a ‘career’ out of this. I am pleased to see that actions do actually have consequences!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Fathead

VIP Member
This is the culmination of what happens when you pamper and pander to your children well into adulthood and when they never learn about the real world because they live in a bubble , until a point. some may do well through sheer luck, right place right time, but zero hard work. Someone else said it the other day and I loved it as it’s something I’ve always been told and believe in, by my family that is ,not from some self help insta mum book or pretty quoted screen shot with petals on it ... be careful who you piss off on the way up Cos you will meet them on your way back down .

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
I hope she's well, turning your personal life and your children's life into a commodity must be an awful way to live your life and put a huge strain on relationships. Living a private and drama free life must be better for everyone.

• Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
She is gas lighting her followers. Storming off, being deliberately quiet, the sheep will be so worried their shepherd has gone that her return will be full of "u ok hun"s, instead of questioning her actions. It's classic narcissistic behaviour. The silent sulking treatment is so old Beggy. You disappeared for 3 weeks before and the problem didn't disappear, why would it now?! Pathetic

• Heart

fireflies

VIP Member
Thread title -
“Don’t be fooled by my Insta strop, I’m still, I’m still Beggy from the block. Used to have a lot of ads but now I’ve been dropped”
Hi newby warm welcome fab title next post ideally when we reach page 50 which won't be long at this rate.

Message any sheep joining.we mostly were all sheep once we fell for it and brought some things she suggested never to be seen again.
I once believed people were online bullying her.
Try and be objective read through the posts dont judge tattle by its reputation.
We a diverse bunch sometimes we agree to disagree.

As yourself if you follow on Facebook or you tube was it fair she dissaapears last year no explanation or apology.

This year if you follow on any platform Insta , you tube, or Facebook that she's just quit and no explanation.
Do you find it odd you see very few negative posts on her Insta ?
If you don't follow Lee then you wouldn't know where she's gone.
I have seen some fans on Facebook say they randomly been blocked on Insta.

I know it's hard you liked her you could relate.
To think she lied. To think some lies were told. To think she doesn't care.
Tattle exists because they blocked and deletes hundreds of people.
They blocked people who dident like their log pile they blocked people who liked criticalI posts they took get blocked.
They going to lot effort censor their social media the last few years. Ask yourself maybe they do have something to hide.
Why do other infleuncers much bigger following not have the same issue of trolls or many deleted ads.
Companies don't make decisions based on what's said on a gossip site.
She's pot calling kettle black she's encouraged her fans to online bullied any one who's critical.
She's and her family members have stalled members social media and sent abusive intimidating messages.

Interesting facts

1) Lee and reb got together when she was 15 and he was 19.
2) their last house was affordable shared ownership with the local council.
3) the new house a man was murdered there.
4) they hardly paid for any of the neilsons holidays.
5) they lied about Disneyland it wasent a treat for their eldest birthday it was gifted by Tesco.
6)they turned up to foodbank with no donations and got paid to visit the food bank.
7) she used a next official competition and cancer scare In same post to boost engagement for the brand
8) hardly anything in their home is paid for.
9)She jumped on mental helath bandwagon to promote Boden..
10 )she has history of racist jokes on Twitter and you tube mocking accents, moaning about Indian call centres.
Only few weeks ago she said her messy unkempt dog had afro hair.
11) she by her own admission hates being hands on mum. She regrets 3 and let's her 2 year old roam different floors if the house/ garden by herself and even shuts a 2 year old into bedroom for an hour by herself.
She fails supervise her dog and poppy so the dog regularly bites poppy.
12) they post naked or semi dresses pics of girls on social media that Paedophiles can copy and upload to discover places.
13) twice her eldest said stop filming she continued and laughed.
14) think aboit how you look forward to a family holiday quality time together.
Think about how every holiday includes many hours childcare she is happiest with out her kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart

blackheart

Chatty Member
Even although Tropics technically didn’t employ her, it looks like she has finally been shown what happens in the real world when you make racist remarks

• Heart

Awhenny

VIP Member
I also think she will be back. They have marshmallow mansion to pay for!! I do feel for her a bit that all this has imploded the minute lee has went offshore for 3 weeks. Im not saying its not deserved and also he can be as big a twunt as anyone...but...the soft part of me feels sorry he isnt here. Although, i would also be annoyed if he comes home early cos thats unfair to all the other off shore workers and their families😆. I am a mass of contradictions😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Sorry guyzz but I'm beginning to think that what ever Rebecca does she will get shit for.
Tattle said Mrs M should delete her Instagram, quit youtube & keep her life private, she didn't for ages and she got shit for it.
Now rebs deleted her social media tattle says she's selfish and wrong for just leaving her sheep without an explanation.

Whatever she does shes doomed.
I take exception to all the many and varied voices on tattle being referred to as one entity.
We are all individuals and have our own opinions, sometimes opposing. Some think she should do this or people think she should do that.
Tattle is a hive, not a dictatorship.

• Heart

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
Sorry guyzz but I'm beginning to think that what ever Rebecca does she will get shit for.
Tattle said Mrs M should delete her Instagram, quit youtube & keep her life private, she didn't for ages and she got shit for it.
Now rebs deleted her social media tattle says she's selfish and wrong for just leaving her sheep without an explanation.

Whatever she does shes doomed.
I think it’s more that she gets sh*t because no matter what she does, she does it in a really sh*tty way?
• Stays on social media but continues to be dishonest, unpleasant and often rude, and share racist content - sh*tty.
• Leaves social media and shares a message on her hubby’s account making out, yet again, that she’s the victim, and not actually explaining that it’s all happened due to things she’s said/done - sh*tty.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Does this mean Lee will be selling Tropics now?

Pat meldrum. hole.soup.skin has quite a ring to it 🤣
YA BELTER OF A PEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aye, guna rub yer face wi all this magic potions and get yerself all dewy and glowy. Light yerself up like a fucking yellow highlighter with ma favourite sun drops! Guna watch me wash ma face with 480 different oils/lotions/creams/washes - may aswell take a bottle of turps to ma face! It’s all so natural and I’m just such a Bonny lookin chap, il need tae perfect tha art of eye fuckin masel in tha camera!! PEACH!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
Just remember though she only went to the foodbank as part of her paid partnership with Ella’s Kitchen! Not to do something selfless and donate some of her and Lee’s time to help others. This was the day they had a Starbucks for breakfast and a Pizza Express for lunch! Well saying the business expenses would have been claimed that day.

she shouldn’t get to not post today or have her few days off sulking. She’s not remorseful or repentant in any way. She will be licking her wounds, Pat will be on the phone “oh my wee teeny tiny worldly babe” mummy and daddy will be seeing to burrtaaayyy and Nana will have been roped in to take care of the inconveniences.

maybe instead of constantly washing her face she should do us all a favour, remove the mask and show the real Rebecca meldrum once and for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

CurlySue

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣I can assure you I am
none of these things 🤣🤣🤣
It is hard to see everyone commenting saying what happened to be kind or that we are trolls. I’ve never once ever messaged Rebecca and said anything bad to her. The opposite. I’ve messaged her loads of times when I was a sheep and never so much as got a emoji back. And I don’t know anyone who has ever had a reply from her either. My inbox is open to anyone that joins here that thinks I’m a troll and I’ll happily chat to you View attachment 146275
Wow. These people are so blind and uneducated.
I actually think you’ll find people here hold some of the most important jobs in society - teachers, nurses, social workers. Even if we were overweight, on the dole & unhappy......we are not racist! We are not bullies! We are holding someone who makes money putting their life online accountable for their actions/content.
I really hope someone gets Lees post, someone with a following who can use it as an example of white privilege and stop this silly trolls nonsense.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She has left because she can't make money from it anymore. Plain and simple.

This was never about loving making content or interacting with her followers it was all about the dolla.

She shouldn't come back. She wasn't very good at her job and didn't learn from her mistakes. I hope she learns to enjoy living a simpler, less materialistic life and I am really happy that her girls will no longer have a camera stuck in their faces anymore.

Only thing I will miss is interacting with you 15 bastards.

• Heart
  • Haha

ohyes

VIP Member
Wow. When I saw she’d deleted her accounts yesterday my initial thoughts were, great, that’s the best thing for the girls. Would have been better if she’d faced the issues, used her platform to apologise, talk about things etc. But at least the girls might have a chance at a normal life now.

But after seeing those updates, the posts she’s made on Facebook, I can see she’s still a total prick, not taking any responsibility for what she’s done and blaming other people. She’ll never change. What an absolute knobhead.

• Heart

Aazp8687

They couldn’t do a video on how they have bettered or educated themselves a year on as they haven’t changed or done anything to improve!!! The slip of the tongue mistakes all over the place prove that. It’s not just one mistake is it. Mrs M would need a complete attitude/personality overhaul!

Lee isn’t as innocent as he makes out, he’s just as bad as her, almost worse cos I feel she takes the brunt of everything as the face of Mrs Meldrum Ltd, but he’s there in the shadows, happy to enjoy all the freebies, shopping trips for a ”mooch”, free holidays, and the 2 years of not working on the rigs and being a stay at home dad! A lot of these instadads are the same. What do they actually do?! Lee has never spoken up about the trolling or spoken about the negative side of YouTube/IG. Maybe if he did I would think wow, good man, you actually have a pair of balls! But alas, he hasn’t, just little old cinderelee.........

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh my god what happened.
has her Instagram gone?
Did someone screen shot the Facebook post??

****blows up the entire internet rather than read this again**** 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Her children are the winners in this if she has given up influencing. They were never the performing monkeys she wanted.

She had some good years with of lots of freebies and a very good income. Now regulations are coming in, consumers have wised up and marketing budgets will be slashed for years to come so it's not a bad time to get out of it.

People like her never developed and invested in improving themselves as they only ever wanted an echo chamber of praise. Living in the real world would do her and everyone around her a lot of good. And no an annual review isn't vicious trolling :LOL:

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Just out of interest where does everyone think it went wrong for her? I think it was when they moved. She genuinely seemed happy pre poppy and the pregnancy and early days seemed to hit her hard. I really liked their old house. Even before they had that snug put on. She became really unrelatable when they moved to murder manison
DLP/moving house. I think those 2 things highlighted exactly what she’s really like and were the beginning of the end

Reactions: 27

soupy curry

I really resent this trolls narrative.

She's allowed to express her dissatisfaction on businesses. But anyone that has an option on Mrs meldrum limited is a troll.

She chose to be dishonest and not own her mistake.

She needs to learn to take criticism not just taking gifted holidays and Bluetooth thermometers (before reselling and not declaring for tax!)

• Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I honestly can’t believe this thread is still going 😂 I honestly thought that was the end. Now I’m waiting for the comeback 🙄 seems it’s all been engineered for when Lee comes back to blame the “trolls” and start again. FFS is this going to be like when Robbie left Take That 🙄
It’s more like when Voldemort slinks off in a less than human form to try to find a way of coming back to full strength

• Haha
  • Sick