Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi 👋 this was mentioned in the PTWM threads and sounded juicy AF!

Now just got to find the time to read through 87 threads 🤪

Wonder who will be back sooner, me or Mrs meldrum? 🤣 3, 2, 1, gooooooo......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

GoLando

VIP Member
It was just a year ago that she was an Olay Ambassador, she is still shown on their Instagram.

Funnily enough she used trolls to advertise their products too.

View attachment 147014View attachment 147015View attachment 147016
She couldn’t give a shiny sundrops shite about tropics products regardless how much Curry powder Tamanu balm she’s rubbing on. It was all about easy money and fleecing the sheep out of more money.

Just go be a Mum Rebecca- is all this constant selling of this advertising of that really worth it?
There's an overwhelming similarity between the vast majority of those women on the Olay post. I can't qwhite put my finger on it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
there are thousands of threads on here about hundreds of influencers,

those influencers don’t lose brand deals and spons based on our opinions on them.

Rebecca must realise if there is a problem with her brand, that problem is at her door!

a million and one people might hate me,
I’m not going to be fired for it without a valid reason 🤷‍♀️ not by numerous places of employment, all because overweight Jane and unemployed Sandra don’t like me 🙄

And if she has parted ways with tropics,
it’s not the first brand to pull away from her, there is a history of this happening now,

she needs to realise the problem lies with her own account and her own actions and from there move forward.

but this roundabout must be exhausting for them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Again beggy I will explain one thing and one thing only - brands will not work with you becuase of YOUR abhorrent, obnoxious behaviour. You think if I called L’Oréal up and told them I didn’t like Holly willabooby, they’d pull her from advertising their products? No, of course not. Think about it for one moment. It is not others stopping you for getting work. It is YOU and YOUR behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Balls

I hope she has gone. I hope this is the start of a simpler life for that family. I hope they love not living for the cameras.
I hope Reb starts to enjoy her children just for being them.
I hope she gets better, does better and becomes a better person.
I do think it’s right that she isn’t earning crazy money now. I don’t think she deserved to. Be a better person - be the good you want to see in this world. Reb was all consumed by money - learn from it, it doesn’t make you happy. Neither will a new dog or new kitchen. You have to be content with having a beautiful healthy family. You have to work hard if you want nice holidays and nice things.
Katie Ellison may not be everyone’s (sickly sweet) cup of tea but she is a good person, she has morals and genuinely cares. She deserves to influence people because she is a positive role model. That’s your downfall Reb. You were so negative - about everything - including your own beautiful children.
Use this to look at what you have not what you have lost. You have lost all the pressure now. Find yourself. Be happy. Lots of love, a tattle bastard x

• Heart
Reactions: 41

stuffata

Fuck off Lee...it's been a tough year..this is so insulting the tens of thousands of people who have suffered genuine hardship.

This is the hight of white privilege. She is guilty of casual racism and tokenism...and now we all have to feel sorry for the over privileged white woman because her actions are preventing her from selling consumer tatt.

This should be studied!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Balls

#88 - Mrs Meldrum - good afternoon, good evening and good night

I know it’s early!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

swiperthefox

Hey Rebecca. If you read here, I’ve been critical of your page and lack of interaction with followers, fibs, being overly defensive and quick to block etc when these people are literally putting money in your bank.(edited to add, kkk gate was abismal)
However things will get better for you. The influencing went wrong so this is the time to enjoy your family, dog and all the good things around you. No more camera following your girls. It’s all going to be ok. Take this time to ditch the old life of YouTube and opening up your life to strangers. Hunker down and just enjoy a quie, drama free life.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

tallyhobo

This really shows white privilege at it's best! My god the world is falling apart because of racist hatred.
We have seen attacks to Asians- young and old since Covid , we have watched a black man beg for his life as a police man knees on his neck. This white woman throws her toys out of her pram because some decent people have tried to stand up to the racism and suddenly it's all about her! As a person of colour - my heart sinks as it shows, we have a long way to go before any thing changes at all!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

GoLando

VIP Member
Ok for some reason Rebecca Cannon Meldrum has always irritated me. I remember showing her tips on packing a bag to get on a plane to a hungover friend and we have been hooked on the banality ever since, aparantly men need a spare pair of boxers on a weekend away. But there was something about her I could never quite put my finger on it, something so bad that kept us coming back. The fact that she made such a lot of money wasn’t great but she was a laughing stock, or was she. Love her or hate her there was something about Mrs Meldrum, she is engaging and she is likeable on a weird level. She made her money on being real - but as most of us have had jobs in the real world you just have to be more PC than she has been. Is she truly racist? I don’t think so. She’s tone deaf maybe, but the tide was against her. I personally felt that the middle finger screen shot was a cop out - I’m getting blamed for sharing a rude gesture, I apologise for sharing the “middle finger” - no no no Rebecca don’t deflect attention to this and expect people to say oh for goodness sake I say more fruity language over cornflakes 🙄 no this isn’t the issue, you know that. The issue is that you didn’t say sorry guys, I know I’m earning a shit load of money here and should be professional and just say I should learn, but I think you’re too hurt to do that. You know your demise wasn’t a finger up but unfortunately a lack of maturity and business acumen - saying that I’m waiting on your next reveal - it’s ok your a fine person, just pretty sheltered and need a wee move to London for a couple of months xx
1. It's not about "being more PC". It's about not being racist. It's about apologising if you have been and been called out on it. It's about learning and growing as a person. Using "PC" is trivialising and deflecting from the issue. In fact, it reads as if you don't need to learn and not be racist as long as you know how to cover it in public.

2. I can't work out whether you like her or not based on how much this post swings back and forth. Are you actually Mrs M and have you stopped being alcohol free for the night?

3. What's London got to do with anything 😂 Plenty of people function as successful adults without having to go near London. She's a mother of three in her thirties, with a house and dog. She needs to be content with her lot and focus on self-growth and being the best for those who rely on her. None of that requires some sort of London personality boot camp.

• Heart
  • Haha

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
I think she is hugely uncomfortable in the current climate on social media. Finally , we are seeing inspirational woman who I want to learn from. I’m sick and tired of the “come clean with me / speed clean / watch me make a cup of tea” drivel ! She cannot have a platform on that level, she isn’t emotionally mature enough to learn and debate and quite frankly I don’t think she is deep enough to give a shit about current affairs and real life changing issues !

• Heart
I really hope, for her sake and that of her children, that she’s decided enough is enough. The Meldrum circus has gone on long enough and it’s only damaging them now. I hope they leave social media behind and live a more peaceful life out of the public eye

• Heart
Reactions: 37

montydonfc

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh Beggy. I thought this thread would have seen less action than Pat does overnight!

I’ve deleted my account. I’m going to be a Mum.

*spends day with children WTF have I done

Quickly onto the tropics page, I’m just away for the foreseeable. I’m not going to be Mrs Meldrum now.

She’ll be removing her last name by deedpoll and go as a one named moniker from now on. Forget Cher, forget Madonna - here comes Rebecca 😂😂😂 oh man she’s an absolute tool.

• Haha

Mummy442

VIP Member
What strikes me there is that her ‘friends’ deserve an explanation but the 106,000 people who made her what she was and supported her to grow her business did nt x

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So is brummymummy referring to Mrs Meldrum on her insta stories? About the person who has been found to have posted racist tweets?
this has been answered about 18 times today.

please can people READ THE THREAD 🤣🤣

but also,
Omg, is Rebecca’s account gone from instagram???
WhAT hApPeNeD 😳
jokes....

• Haha
Reactions: 36

sunflower

🤣🤣🤣🤣I can assure you I am
none of these things 🤣🤣🤣
It is hard to see everyone commenting saying what happened to be kind or that we are trolls. I’ve never once ever messaged Rebecca and said anything bad to her. The opposite. I’ve messaged her loads of times when I was a sheep and never so much as got a emoji back. And I don’t know anyone who has ever had a reply from her either. My inbox is open to anyone that joins here that thinks I’m a troll and I’ll happily chat to you View attachment 146275
Nothing like fat shaming unemployed women is there?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36