Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top voted title 35 votes @ZC772

As a quick recap......happy for anyone to jump in here and correct me!

Rebecca posted a black square on blackout Tuesday. No caption, hashtags, nothing.
She then posted the next day a screen shot of someone else’s post and said she was deleting her black square. This screen shot had a picture of someone giving the finger, which people have taken offence to because Rebecca posted a similar post after her racism scandal with the words no f£&ks given. She continued to post as normal on her tropic page and gave no information to her followers about how she used Black Tuesday to educate herself, no links, etc.
A local influencer then called Rebecca out and basically it’s all went from there. She issued an ‘apology’ saying she was learning and educating her children, had donated to charity and copied & pasted the charities info onto a story, and gave a link to the top google search for 10 sites to visit for information on racism.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They couldn’t do a video on how they have bettered or educated themselves a year on as they haven’t changed or done anything to improve!!! The slip of the tongue mistakes all over the place prove that. It’s not just one mistake is it. Mrs M would need a complete attitude/personality overhaul!

Lee isn’t as innocent as he makes out, he’s just as bad as her, almost worse cos I feel she takes the brunt of everything as the face of Mrs Meldrum Ltd, but he’s there in the shadows, happy to enjoy all the freebies, shopping trips for a ”mooch”, free holidays, and the 2 years of not working on the rigs and being a stay at home dad! A lot of these instadads are the same. What do they actually do?! Lee has never spoken up about the trolling or spoken about the negative side of YouTube/IG. Maybe if he did I would think wow, good man, you actually have a pair of balls! But alas, he hasn’t, just little old cinderelee.........

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Now she’s going to donate to charity!! 🙄

This is the woman that was paid to visit a foodbank 5 days before Christmas and don’t bother to take a tin of beans!!
5DCC7A95-93C1-4A81-B6A4-A08A81054871.jpeg

What do they actually do?!
Wonder around filming their wives speaking shite to a camera and speed cleaning.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
@G&TGal I am so happy to read about the jewellery business’ decision and their conclusion to Mrs Meldrum. There are 2 businesses in Aberdee very close to my heart and it would make me very angry if she affected their business. I’m pretty certain I know which, I know they are savvy and their due diligence does not surprise me!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just remember though she only went to the foodbank as part of her paid partnership with Ella’s Kitchen! Not to do something selfless and donate some of her and Lee’s time to help others. This was the day they had a Starbucks for breakfast and a Pizza Express for lunch! Well saying the business expenses would have been claimed that day.

she shouldn’t get to not post today or have her few days off sulking. She’s not remorseful or repentant in any way. She will be licking her wounds, Pat will be on the phone “oh my wee teeny tiny worldly babe” mummy and daddy will be seeing to burrtaaayyy and Nana will have been roped in to take care of the inconveniences.

maybe instead of constantly washing her face she should do us all a favour, remove the mask and show the real Rebecca meldrum once and for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just remember though she only went to the foodbank as part of her paid partnership with Ella’s Kitchen! Not to do something selfless and donate some of her and Lee’s time to help others. This was the day they had a Starbucks for breakfast and a Pizza Express for lunch! Well saying the business expenses would have been claimed that day.

she shouldn’t get to not post today or have her few days off sulking. She’s not remorseful or repentant in any way. She will be licking her wounds, Pat will be on the phone “oh my wee teeny tiny worldly babe” mummy and daddy will be seeing to burrtaaayyy and Nana will have been roped in to take care of the inconveniences.

maybe instead of constantly washing her face she should do us all a favour, remove the mask and show the real Rebecca meldrum once and for all.
It was titled a learning experience combined with spot lunch out and Xmas shopping she dident have time pop into nearby supermarket to get donations.
Yes was paid to visit then said at end the type people she thourght used them not what she expected.
At the end if the blog she then went out again for a fancy meal with family.
She may not be paid by fare share she was paid by ellas as paid partnership.
There was the reverse advent calendar she copies from Emily but never showed

However her most recent fundraising efforts were the most woeful.
Encourage others donate items or money.
Huge reach.
Raised paltry 2% of her 1250 target
Never mentioned the charity again.

She's not said how much she's donated anti racism charity knowing her a tenner.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
@G&TGal I am so happy to read about the jewellery business’ decision and their conclusion to Mrs Meldrum. There are 2 businesses in Aberdee very close to my heart and it would make me very angry if she affected their business. I’m pretty certain I know which, I know they are savvy and their due diligence does not surprise me!
Business concerned does not have an Aberdeen base but I know they have communicated their decision to many in the trade - just in case Rebecca reads here and gets ideas about approaching anyone for a similar project. !

Reactions: 8
Been lurking here for a while now. In the last year I won’t lie I’ve followed Mrs M and defended her. I thought her apology last year was enough and I continued supporting her (if it had been her that said that ‘joke’ she’d have been blocked straight away). However, after a year of trying to defend her and waiting for her to right her wrongs I don’t think I can anymore after these past few days, it’s taken me a while but my eyes are truly opened now to what kind of person she is and the deletion of her black square was the final straw for me. Now I’m annoyed at myself for wasting my energy for her over the last year! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She’s changed her Instagram bio - removed all the stuff she had on there, just says “digital creator” now. No contact email address or link to YouTube etc..... (she’s still showing on Whalars web page)

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Been lurking here for a while now. In the last year I won’t lie I’ve followed Mrs M and defended her. I thought her apology last year was enough and I continued supporting her (if it had been her that said that ‘joke’ she’d have been blocked straight away). However, after a year of trying to defend her and waiting for her to right her wrongs I don’t think I can anymore after these past few days, it’s taken me a while but my eyes are truly opened now to what kind of person she is and the deletion of her black square was the final straw for me. Now I’m annoyed at myself for wasting my energy for her over the last year! 🤦‍♀️
Welcome!
She called us bastards but I've seen more care, compassion and respect on this thread than I've ever seen with Rebecca.
We're good bastards.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Wasn’t the most recent campaign the one she was going to organise a hamper or raffle or something for? Never heard anymore of it, did she ever actually do it?

Reactions: 6
She won’t have donated anything. She never does. This is the woman who was selling STAINED baby clothes. If you can’t bring yourself to throw away a stained babygro you won’t be donating to charity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.