Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Do your links to the meldrums have any inside info re kitchen/garden reno?
I am friends with someone in the Meldrum camp, not going to throw her under the bus by saying if she's friend or family. I appreciate her friendship for more than what gossip she can share on the Meldrums. I don't ask her to divulge anything when we speak but she has told me things about them before but since I won't post the proof I won't repeat what I've been told until she gives me the go ahead. She doesn't want to shoot too early and give the game away, or jeopardize other relationships.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

G&TGal

I may be wrong, but in the past a ‘story’ has been deleted with no explanation probably in the hope that not too many people saw it and it is dismissed. The fact that a carefully worded statement was issued to apologise for the middle finger post shows that this single story could have had consequences far more damaging to her relationship with Whalar , Tropics and other collaborations than Rebecca could ever have imagined.

Rebeccas instagrams are essentially company accounts and Mrs Meldrum Limited is classed under ‘ Video Production Activites’ .They are expected to provide a professional service to the brands they collaborate with.

This was not two fingers about a fat face dress and nail polish or a No F**ks given about what she alleged was a background comment, this was a middle finger following calling out her deletion of blackout Tuesday post which was a global event following the brutal murder of a man by police, about recognising and opening discussion about deep seated racism in society ( my sincere apologies if I have not phrased that well)

This is not a local tit for tat petulant up yours post. That one story put up in my opinion in a fit of pique when Rebecca thought she was being oh so clever has required someone to step in and draft a three page story damage limitation apology as she was incapable of doing that herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
For fucks sake I wish all the guns would gather an understanding of what a troll is. I’m not a troll but I call bad behaviour when I see it, I’m not bullying, I’m not hiding behind a fake account. However she mocked me in stories and blocked me as did nanny mcpheelee when I suggested that poppy could experience development issues in communicating as so much was done through the camera and not face to face.
great article about white womens tears minimising racismhttps://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/may/08/how-white-women-use-strategic-tears-to-avoid-accountability

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Ems55

Chatty Member
Oh FFS. For Rebecca and anyone else who still requires clarification as to the definition of trolling:
Screenshot_20200605-221116.png

F.M.L!

"they can't handle the amount of trolling I'm getting"

Correct translation - "they can't handle the amount of racist and inappropriate content I've posted online, and don't want an ambassador who does this representing their brand"

Last edited:
  • Heart

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Do you know what... the literally best thing for us to do now is to stop talking about her. That will infuriate her more.... she will be thriving off of this

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
I hope as a family they can move on from this but also take time to stock-take the back catalogue of youtube videos which has already provided each of their children with a massive digital footprint in the public domain. If the message is genuine and the future for her children on social media 'terrifies her' then Lee & Rebecca have to make a significant effort to remove as much of that footprint as possible.

No more public pictures of girls provocatively pouting and blowing kisses to the camera with a filter on or in the bath with their father, remove their birth youtube vlogs - no secondary school classmates need to see you 2 seconds after birth.

If Lee wants to maintain a public instagram let it be a new account about him. It could be his cycling, running, golfing -whatever- but the majority of his 1600 + posts should be on a private account for family and friends only when they feature his 3 girls so that those images can no longer be captured by those with less than honourable intentions, or if posted as stories, give real time information as to the location of his girls. I doubt he will wish to give up his 28.8K followers but if as a family they are committed to living a more private life then he too has to step up, and as a director of Mrs Meldrum Limited delete his account or at the very least make that account private and take time to sift through the followers removing those whose profiles do not align with their new aim of protecting their three beautiful children.
Lee Meldrum step up?,😂
The only time Maid Meldrum has stepped up was for the fizzy sweeties on the high shelves in Aldi. 🙄

• Haha
Wow, I am all for redemption if she showed genuine remorse and sorry for all the people she has lied too, misleaded, offended, taken advantage of. This is privilege AT ITS BEST. Poor FUCKING me. See past yourself Rebecca, listen to people, different people, open your mind, have compassion, and compassion will find you. Even this post has her snarky undertone, which shows....she’ll never change. I am thrilled that those girls will hopefully now get their mum back.

• Heart

Trollstice

Oh she'll be back. She's like a cockroach after you've used an entire can of Raid... Still twitching on the floor, waiting til your back is turned.

• Haha

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
This is where their real problem lies, they have never lived in the real world, so will never understand.

I am neither on the dole or overweight.
What if you were on the dole and overweight. Does that make you any less of a person? NO

• Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
So let me get this straight....she's fleeced £34k of sales out of followers and then ran away and became uncontactable? I wonder how many people still have orders waiting for delivery? She is nothing more than a scammer, grabbed your money and legged it, leaving it for Tropics to sort.

She'll be gone a week, and as we see from Lee's post her return will all be about how hard she has is, alluding to trolling and how she needed to focus on her crystals and reiki to fix her mental health. All been done before!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Ilando

VIP Member
If ‘I’m a troll’ because I call someone out for being racist than I’m more than happy with my nickname. I’ll keep trolling thank you very much

• Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
Surely Lee is going to either delete or remove all followers and make his Instagram private? What’s he going to share with 30k people if his wife who was the actual “influencer” is no longer doing it? Will he put up pics now and use an emoji to hide Rebs face? And I’m guessing the YouTube channels need to go as what’s the point in them?

genuinely and I do mean this with sincerity because whilst I might be a tattle bastard and been here a very long time, I am a nice person and do care about others. it will have taken a lot of guts to actually pull the plug on her social media HOWEVER I think it could be the making of her. She has a beautiful little family, she has the picture perfect life and can have that without sharing it with the world. Since Disney & Liftgate their whole dynamic has changed and I don’t truly believe even she recognises the person she sees on camera. She must be constantly on edge and of course her children must pick up on that. Poppy could be restless because she senses the tension. Their life changed when Lee had to return offshore to work and I think she was so desperate to cling on to the lifestyle that comes with the influencer lifestyle the holidays, the clothes, the freebies and not lose face that she really lost a grip on what is truly important in life. I think over the next few days she will calm and will no doubt feel a massive sense of relief and burden removed from her shoulders. With the utmost respect and honesty I do hope she finds happiness in her family and settles into a new normal away from social media for good 💛

• Heart

Madcat

Will be interesting to see what all her other chummy influencer's think of her deleting her account. Will they stick up for her and blame trolls or will they stay silent?
Rebecca lamb has left a comment sucking up Rebecca's arse so shes cemented her place as 'complete twat' in my head.

• Haha

Pandafeet

Does this mean Lee will be selling Tropics now?

Pat meldrum. hole.soup.skin has quite a ring to it 🤣
"Guys, check out this belter peach of a cream, makes yer face all glowy and like yiv bin on an epic worldly 40k bike ride. Take a look at this beauty of a lipstick, absolutely fan-tas-tic flobel"

• Haha
  • Heart

Somerville12

VIP Member
She s like a cross between a bad smell and the Terminator... I have a sick feeling she s doing this weirdly for attention and she will be back with more sobbing, attention seeking shite spewing.😵😡

• Heart
  • Angry

stuffata

This is classic Rebecca gas lighting, moody, stroppy teenagerteenager... behavioural patterns that she developed as a teenager that worked for her.She has never changed..her life hasn't changed, so she expects it to work now.

There is no way she is going to give up, she'll be back she is a narcissist she needs this, she is also obsessed with easy money.

Lee disgusted me, he is complicit in everything she does yet when the shit hits the fan he acts the innocent with his goofy 'nice' guy smile...you aren't fooling anyone mate..He exposes those girls as much as she does if anything posts more provocative pictures (girls pouting in make up, swim suits, in the bath) he serves them up on a plate to peodophiles and yet thinks he's a 'great dad'.

I wish for the sake of the kids that this was her closing the whole shit show... But I know it won't be.

• Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I bet it was that poster asking her to pass on to Emily Norris that she wanted to see her make up that has put her on a rampage.

• Haha

Gobbolina41

She'll be back first thing tomorrow morning, "hi guuyyssss, whoops, deleted the wrong account by mistake. So so stressful running multiple accounts!".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

HopTop

I've never once commented on the appearance of her or her family or anything that cannot and should not be changed. I only comment on behaviour. Don't like being told you're allowing racism to rear its ugly head in your content, don't do it. If the shoes fits and all that.

I've seen some 'influencers' now saying they didn't like or condone her behaviour when it originally happened and are now also saying they don't like how she's haddled it this time. It's too late. The time for a conversation was back then. Its only now they will say it because there's safety in numbers. You chose to keep the status quo and avoid upsetting your white, educated, middle class colleagues/peer/friend in favour of what the right thing to do was.

I have questions for these influencers.

Truthfully, why didn't you stand up and condone her actions when it originally happened?

Why didn't you take the chance to educate and spread what you learnt about racism, anti racism and white privelige then?

Why did you chose to condem and criticise other people who tried to get her to apologise, educate herself and learn empathy?

Did Mrs Meldrum block you or delete your comment if you contacted her with critical words?

Why do you think your words carry greater weight than ours? We are educated. We have morols. We are people. Why are you suddenly allowed to say what we have been saying for a year yet you're not a bully for doing it?

• Heart

Ilando

VIP Member
She left before....returned after a week.

Let’s face it, she became very popular and enjoyed all the benefits that came with it. We all remember the years where the whole family went on several free holidays and every video was a freebie or Sponsored post. They had an entire year where Lee didn’t work and her income supported them both.

Forgive me if I don’t play my violin for the fact that she has been called out for her mistakes and faced criticism.

• Heart