Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was just a year ago that she was an Olay Ambassador, she is still shown on their Instagram.

Funnily enough she used trolls to advertise their products too.

View attachment 147014View attachment 147015View attachment 147016
She couldn’t give a shiny sundrops shite about tropics products regardless how much Curry powder Tamanu balm she’s rubbing on. It was all about easy money and fleecing the sheep out of more money.

Just go be a Mum Rebecca- is all this constant selling of this advertising of that really worth it?
There's an overwhelming similarity between the vast majority of those women on the Olay post. I can't qwhite put my finger on it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I have sent an email to tropic. I genuinely feel that it needs to be make explicit that racism in any form in not acceptable and in this case it needs to be shown what the consequences of causal racism will be. She should not be allowed to return to working with them. This is the only way that both Rebecca and everyone else in this situation will realise how damaging and serious this type of racism is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Very interesting since Jess avey posted something a bit back with the N word in it. Which wasn’t even starred out. Jess is/was a manager but is now an advocate the same as heather imperfectly perfect parent. Wonder why they’re not also educating / suspending Jess?
I contacted Tropics and they said they are investigating the reports about Jess Avey. I was impressed by their reply. Given that Rebecca has just received a slap on the wrist, I doubt any action will be taken against Jess.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else see this on her own Facebook. Doesn’t surprise me she thinks Dominic wasn’t in the wrong 🙄. Can this girl ever admit anyone’s wrong doings. I knew was a Tory lol. Not so much a tit show Rebecca but if he makes the rules he should lead by example not break them.
Says it all about her that she doesn’t think Dominic Cummings was in the wrong 😂 I thought it was just universally accepted, by everyone other than our delightful PM and the majority of Tory MPs, that he was in the wrong?!

Reactions: 12
Says it all about her that she doesn’t think Dominic Cummings was in the wrong 😂 I thought it was just universally accepted, by everyone other than our delightful PM and the majority of Tory MPs, that he was in the wrong?!
I suppose if you wear fake glasses half of the time, driving 60 miles to check your eyesight seems reasonable! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow. When I saw she’d deleted her accounts yesterday my initial thoughts were, great, that’s the best thing for the girls. Would have been better if she’d faced the issues, used her platform to apologise, talk about things etc. But at least the girls might have a chance at a normal life now.

But after seeing those updates, the posts she’s made on Facebook, I can see she’s still a total prick, not taking any responsibility for what she’s done and blaming other people. She’ll never change. What an absolute knobhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Surprise, surprise, comments being deleted on Lees Instagram post. Comments of course that are not giving sympathy 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think Rebecca needs a wake up call. She is very much playing the victim card, what is that showing her children?
Does anyone have a run down list of the last 18 months - 2 years?
I think Rebecca and her followers would see that people aren’t jealous trolls and this turn of events are all her own doing. It isn’t just missing an AD caption here and there it’s been lie after lie.
The things that stand out to me are - racism, locking her children away in their rooms and lies about AD’s - the cinema, kitchen etc...
Rebecca would also do good to realise that the majority of complaints will not have come from here, more and more people have started questioning her on grid posts.
If Rebecca or Lee have genuinely been trolled with direct messages then that is wrong on so many levels and I can near bet if they had it would have been shown. Don’t say you are being trolled if you can’t back it up.

Reactions: 13
Surprise, surprise, comments being deleted on Lees Instagram post. Comments of course that are not giving sympathy 🙄
And early doors too especially when Pat will most probably be asleep after a night shift.
Must be her team doing it

Reactions: 8
I said the same thing. Shown her true colours. I’m also a former sheep who clicked on her links on you tube and bought the things she recommended.
bloody sleepy feet didnt work! 😂
I too wasted my money on a load of crap, the leggings of dreams aren’t all they’re cracked up to be 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Do you know what, this has enraged me more than anything else this last day or two! She can’t just change the narrative to suit her. She chose to put herself in the public eye, repeatedly f*cked up, and doesn’t just get to act like she’s done nothing wrong and is a victim of bullying.
I haven’t contacted Tropics as I don’t use the stuff, but reading that she’s deleting comments (which I don’t believe were unkind, ‘trolling’ comments?) has made me think that they may be receiving yet another complaint today. Does anyone have screenshots of the comments that were made that she’s since deleted?
Grow up Rebecca, you’re making the situation so much worse for yourself, and could help matters by simply taking the time to post well-thought out, decent replies to those few people on the post who haven’t fawned all over you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just trying catch up as worked last night.
Flabbergasted by the Facebook stuff.
God knows what plan / strategy they concocted I do hope her girls are ok.
When under reveiw/ suspension slagging of your sort of employers for a job role she says means a lot who endear them to her and her many points of view.
Even normal people who work are subject to social media contracts and implying tropic are weak or can't see past trolls is astounding.

Is lees comments all postive again.
Why are they not fuming she ga e them no notice, no thanks no good bye.

The Mrs meldrum persona will haunt me.
Was it all act. Will she divorce Lee or change name by deedpoll.
I don't believe most if what they say.
The lack attention from pair of them and lees 3 weeks away will be tough on them both.
If tropics drop her does she change mlm.
How will they cope on just lees wages.

All interesting comment about holiday photo which confirms they did go on a neilsons summmer holiday with chums last year.
As Cath asked which year it was taken.

They both ages and changed so much.
Totally different people when they started out.
Interesting she says on fb she's guarded in real life because social media.
All her chums just seem be lees freinds spouses.

Never messages tropic. Have no interest in mlm.
If she drops Insta can she gain regular higher commission rather than be classed as an infleunecer/ advocate.
She's just Rebecca from the block
Used to have a little now she has a lot!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I stopped following Becs in Sept and logged off here but was interested to see if she posted anything for the BLM movement. Have missed what has happened recently, but note it is still a tit show! Some things never change

Reactions: 5
She was getting 34k a month?! Or am I misunderstanding?!

Funny how the tropic followers got an explanation and not the others ... only because she makes money from them! Each f*** up she makes shows her colours more. I really dont think she can come back from this one, sure she will slither off for good 🐍
She was on their monthly leader board thing as having sold 34k worth of products. She gets commission on that 34k, unsure how much but could be up to 8k? Not bad for washing your face! Will that continue without the you tube sneaky ads and product placement or the "accidentally" uploading tropic info to the 106000 followers account?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The only time I have ever contacted a Brand was if I used them and it was with regard to lift gate and the racist joke ( not funny) and her handling of it! That is not trolling, that was calling someone out!! I have never written anything on any other platform apart from here, I followed her on insta only. I have never contacted her directly or wished anything bad on her. Where in all that Rebby am I trolling?

Agree with everyone saying she will be back, unless YT is gone I won’t believe her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it appears they may have had a holiday booked with chums this year

They so wanted the neilsons gig being the super competitive lovely couple they are.

The holiday last year was not last minute.
It was another free neilsons holiday with chums.

Poor poor Becky no holiday with chums.
No way for her adoring sheep to reach her.
Awaiting tropics dismissal at this rate
Lee away 3 weeks
No schools until August!
Not sure when Scottish shops and restaurants open.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
E8047878-4BE5-404E-9CBD-B714F50042BF.png
E8047878-4BE5-404E-9CBD-B714F50042BF.png

Received this from Tropics when I told them about my confusion over Rebecca’s claims that she isn’t with Tropics because they couldn’t handle the trolling

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.