Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This had always been the problem. She can't separate personal and professional, as seen in the "think about me as your friend/mum/aunty" crap
She used the friend/mum/aunty trap as a sales technique to reel people in and then once she got their money it was goodbye

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A professional person Would not share the details Of a commercial relationship on social media , private account of not and especially about it being under review . tropics if you are reading this, consider that fact .
Do you mean my posting the tropics comment or her Fb post

She used the friend/mum/aunty trap as a sales technique to reel people in and then once she got their money it was goodbye
Indeed. But she fails to recognise that she was running a business. It was just a hobby where she could rake in the money and have a comfy life. Not how the real world works.

Reactions: 4
I know....

she just doesn’t get it. At all.
It’s one of those frustrating moments where you just want to shake some bloody sense into the woman. What can’t she see. Is she scared to admit the truth. First step in making progress is admitting faults

Indeed. But she fails to recognise that she was running a business. It was just a hobby where she could rake in the money and have a comfy life. Not how the real world works.
She swung between the two when it suited. One day she was a multi company business woman and the next just a regular mum with a hoppy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Do you mean my posting the tropics comment or her Fb post
I mean by her posting the position on her Facebook group. She didn’t need to say “she was in limbo with tropics.. “they can’t handle the trolling”, she’s gaslighting in that she is trying to pass the blame to
Tropics, and telling her followers on that page about it. That is unprofessional for someone supposedly representing a brand. If I was under review of investigation at work and I posted about it and blamed other people, that review Would not end well!

It’s one of those frustrating moments where you just want to shake some bloody sense into the woman. What can’t she see. Is she scared to admit the truth. First step in making progress is admitting faults

She swung between the two when it suited. One day she was a multi company business woman and the next just a regular mum with a hoppy
She’s just so...... weird.

deletes her Instagram page and declares that she’s done with social media...

but then is posting that she’s hoping to
Still be online & do tropics.... which would require her to be online. Those sun drops ain’t gunna sell themselves and let’s be honest, she’s not exactly the type to start grafting and hosting party nights is she? She just wants the blind sheep to carry on buying the crap she’s selling so her pockets keep being filled without her having to lift a finger. Her greed and sense of entitlement is staggering.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Disgusted at tropics response. Well I said I would take it further if they failed to properly drop her. I will not forget. This will not blow over.
Mrs M never changes.She just makes me more mad. Not even mentioned that their orders are still safe etc etc. It’s all me me me and let’s blame trolls and tropic.
The person that got a reply from tropic message them her update. Or I can do it. She never ever ever learns. Once a liar always a liar

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s just so...... weird.

deletes her Instagram page and declares that she’s done with social media...

but then is posting that she’s hoping to
Still be online & do tropics.... which would require her to be online. Those sun drops ain’t gunna sell themselves and let’s be honest, she’s not exactly the type to start grafting and hosting party nights is she? She just wants the blind sheep to carry on buying the crap she’s selling so her pockets keep being filled without her having to lift a finger. Her greed and sense of entitlement is staggering.
Very weird. She’s all over the shop. First she’s taking a back seat and in less than 24 hours she’s back speaking drivel to audiences on private Facebook and insta pages.

Reactions: 10
Tropic need to drop her like a hot potato. She is already trying to put a spin on it, and trying to make Tropic look bad by insinuating that they are manipulated by ‘trolls’. Tropic should wash their hands of her and issue a statement that rather than being controlled by trolls, it is Rebecca Meldrums repeated published racism that has caused them reevaluate whether Tropic want to be associated with her and her brand. I think I would have a lot more respect for Tropic if they had a zero tolerance to racism and refused to work with racists. Then they can start looking at diversifying their brand. As it is, having a vocal racist as a tropics ambassador tarnishes them with that same prejudice. I think Tropic should get out whilst they can before the press get hold of this latest scandal.

Reactions: 16
Oh dear she will never learn. Now it’s all Tropics fault as they can’t handling the trolling. What a pathetic excuse!! There’s no bleeping trolling!!

Reactions: 9
The term "troll" seems to have morphed into describing "anyone who disagrees with you and/or your behaviour"

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Are Tropics aware of her post in her Facebook group? It doesn’t show them in a very good light; not being able to handle it!

She really does not get it, does she? She did this, with her racist views and awful way of treating people. How long before she tried selling her story to a bottom feeder magazine?! ‘My Troll Hell!’

And to think I gave her the benefit of the doubt earlier . She is conniving and trouble. The meldrum shitstorm is far from over.

Reactions: 13
FFS Beggy please let it go. If she was really really done with all social media she wouldn’t be looking for things to post. It’s like she can’t let go she craves the attention. And as for Tropic not being able to handle your trolling that’s a load of bull. Remember when you doxxed people and sent them nasty messages or are you just glossing over that.

Reactions: 15
She had deleted Mrs meldrum to be tropic Rebecca 100%. She plans to make her £8,000 per month from that and not need the Mrs Meldrum followers so long as she has the Tropic ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She had deleted Mrs meldrum to be tropic Rebecca 100%. She plans to make her £8,000 per month from that and not need the Mrs Meldrum followers so long as she has the Tropic ones.
This...got it in one.

I'm Rebecca, your friendly Tropics ambassador. Who is this Mrs Meldrum you speak of?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s the story she is spinning..... but, like always, it’s likely to be absolute shite.
Definitely absolute sh*te. If ‘trolls’ were the reason for Tropics not allowing her to be an ambassador anyway, why haven’t Tropics themselves come out in her defence and said that? Why haven’t Tropics said ‘We won’t tolerate trolling and therefore will be keeping Mrs Meldrum on as an ambassador’? I really don’t think Tropics would give two hoots about a few messages on social media about one of their ambassadors if there wasn’t some truth to the messages. She’s just a lying, calculating, manipulative lady and no one should trust a word that comes out of her mouth.

She will hold on to that MLM tropics bag until it’s clawed out of her hands.... 💰💰💰

she must be making a fortune if she’s prepared to delete her accounts just to keep that “ambassador” contract 🤔

and lie to everyone about “trolls” to guilt them into keeping her.
Surely Tropics would want to see proof that she’s genuinely being ‘trolled’?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
were too many people contacting tropics to complain about her and her racism? they probably couldn't handle more than 3 and have now decided she's not worth the hassle

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.