Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure tropics will love to know she is blaming them for not being able to handle it. She never ever learns. So far she’s been off social media a matter of hours and already put a fb post up and fb tropics post up and lees post up. I give it a week 🙄
Well they now have been shown that screen shot. Blame them. How dare she

Reactions: 9
🤦‍♀️ Oh blimey she doesn’t do herself any favours does she lol
Can’t believe she wanted to let her tropics customers what was happening not her normal viewers. Surely a post on the YouTube community page or whatever it’s called should be made. She’s been doing tropics 5 minutes and has more respect for those people than her viewers of 6 years :(
Thats where the current cash cow is. All about the cash.

Reactions: 10
Oh FFS. For Rebecca and anyone else who still requires clarification as to the definition of trolling:
Screenshot_20200605-221116.png

F.M.L!

"they can't handle the amount of trolling I'm getting"

Correct translation - "they can't handle the amount of racist and inappropriate content I've posted online, and don't want an ambassador who does this representing their brand"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m sure tropics will love to know she is blaming them for not being able to handle it. She never ever learns. So far she’s been off social media a matter of hours and already put a fb post up and fb tropics post up and lees post up. I give it a week 🙄
Tropic need to see that!!! X

Reactions: 5
She’s not lost her job at Tropics she has been suspended and will now have a review monthly

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Absolutely agree they are entitled to know what one of their Reps are up to ... hence I’d say they have been keeping
No. But tropics have a right to know what she’s up to
a close eye on what she’s posting in general for quite some time .

Reactions: 3
She’s not lost her job at Tropics she has been suspended and will now have a review monthly
so who’s worse.

the MLM with no morals or standards or Rebecca MLMdrum

match made in heaven by the looks of it.

They won’t dump her, she has a shed load of sheep to flog their tit to. They’ll tell her to lie low and back her regardless, if they’re as fake as I assume they are. 🤷‍♀️
both are making a tidy sum from “Mrs Meldrum” Lee still follows them.

they won’t wanna lose that.

Reactions: 10
If she’s posted that tropics couldn’t handle the trolls then one of them is telling fibs.

Reactions: 8
Why put the effort in to monthly review though? They mean we’re waiting for this to blow over cos she earns us ££££

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.