Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We suspected she's had access to his account as he had access to hers as she claimed he screened her dms.
So guessing no you tube for a while but they won't delete that as it's passive income.
Didn't she accidentally post a lovey dovey message from him to her on her own account before and swiftly deleted? She forgot she's only supposed to do that for tropics :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I lost my account but read on here loads with her lasf racism scandal. With everything going on, everyone is waking up to how racism is bad, especially causal racisms, which is what she did last year. She’ll probably come back as she is money grabbing but I think more brands will be aware of who they employ to be honest and she won’t be very popular. She’ll always sheep begging for her but she’ll slowly loose people. Nice to be back!😊 I thought I was blocked so I came on here to check 😉

Reactions: 3
I am not on Twitter how exactly has she been hounded trolled and attacked on Twitter says one of the comments on lees Insta.
How can they claim troll when on you tube and her social media before deleting there were no negative comments directly on her platforms and none of us would ever message here here directly.

Reactions: 5
It just shows the majority of her followers are as bad as she is. They cannot see or understand why Rebecca has left. And you know she’s just stomping round murder mansion rather than educating herself on BLM

Reactions: 9
She'll be back, she's doing it so her sheep will blame foodiequine for it and they'll start lynching her!
Completely inappropriate use of language and the term
‘lynching’ here after everything that’s happened in America and now globally.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
And yet it all comes back to feeling sorry for the white woman...

People’s ignorance just astounds me - having a look through some who posted and they’re sharing BLM memes.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yep same old tit coming from the Meldrum camp
Well we can only assume none of them were posting Black lives matter! They need to educate themselves as to why people are rightly upset with Rebecca. We are called Trolls for what? Calling her out on her racist jokes and attitude? So that’s Okay and we are the bad ones?? Okay huns!

Reactions: 9
Completely inappropriate use of language and the term
‘lynching’ here after everything that’s happened in America and now globally. Please amend your phrase.
i think the word lynching was used because one of Reb’s followers messaged FQ saying she was lynching Reb, I doubt any harm was intended

Reactions: 17
Was just about to post this, weird that it says customer page but doesn't actually mention tropics! Oh well she can take her 8k pay cheque and run, is it enough for the kitchen of dreams? :unsure:
Hi sorry... I have been ill for a couple of weeks ... can someone quickly enlighten me of what happened?
Did she make a racist comment ?
I haven’t got a clue. Just read her husband post that she has left Ig
Thank you

Reactions: 2
Look we were all sheep at one point when it comes to her. These people defending her only see what she puts up and they don’t realise the stuff she has done. They will prob come here and might or might not have their eyes open but I’m not gonna shame anyone for defending her and calling troll. She’s brain washed people. We were all there once.
Knew she would do this. She will be back once she’s got all the attention. Concentrating on being a mum will last a few weeks at best. Sad but true

Reactions: 11
i think the word lynching was used because one of Reb’s followers messaged FQ saying she was lynching Reb, I doubt any harm was intended
You don't need to defend the person who used the word The context doesn't support that theory. I'm not wanting to make someone feel bad just telling them not to use that word.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.