Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think shes a twit and she never makes any effort with her kids shes not a super mum like she makes out by any stretch of the imagination but still I agree that sometimes I dont want to play with my toddler.
But I’m sure you have lots of wonderful lovely things to say about your child? You don’t point out their flaws and leave it at that everyday. Then go and share those flaws with over 100 thousand people and talk tit about them non stop. You finding play a bit boring and tedious sometimes is just natural I guess. I’m sure you would never use the terms “fall out of love with playing with her” either. Having a balanced view of good and bad is ok. It’s when it’s non stop moaning about being a mum to a particular child it starts to come across as quite horrible

Reactions: 16
She phrased that post so badly! I really hope all she means is some days it’s harder to find the energy to think up new games etc and nlt that she actually fell out of love with playing with her child. That doesn’t sound right/normal does it? She can find the energy to walk Bertay, film vlogs, go to the gym. What specifically does she find hard about playing with poppy? I think that would be useful for her viewers. Her tantrums are part and parcel of being a 2 year old (hell my 5 year old highly emotional daughter still frequently tantrums!) but she tantrums because you don’t play with her, to get your attention, because you’re stuck to your phone or looking in the mirror all day. I’m not saying kids are easy but she needs to take responsibility for why poppy might be acting up more than normal. She’s so quick to lay blame on her, it’s so sad. I feel sad about every aspect of their life.
I think she meant it exactly as it came across, she fell out of love playing with her child. It was obvious to see the joy she got from going to the gym, and now the over excitement from the puppy, you never see her eyes light up like that or eagerness when she talks about her kids. She doesn’t seem to be able to take them out on her own, either taking another adult or dropping p off somewhere. I don’t get how she thinks any of us could ever be jealous of her set up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But I’m sure you have lots of wonderful lovely things to say about your child? You don’t point out their flaws and leave it at that everyday. Then go and share those flaws with over 100 thousand people and talk tit about them non stop. You finding play a bit boring and tedious sometimes is just natural I guess. I’m sure you would never use the terms “fall out of love with playing with her” either. Having a balanced view of good and bad is ok. It’s when it’s non stop moaning about being a mum to a particular child it starts to come across as quite horrible
I agree she has a very very strange bond with poppy

Reactions: 7
I think she meant it exactly as it came across, she fell out of love playing with her child. It was obvious to see the joy she got from going to the gym, and now the over excitement from the puppy, you never see her eyes light up like that or eagerness when she talks about her kids. She doesn’t seem to be able to take them out on her own, either taking another adult or dropping p off somewhere. I don’t get how she thinks any of us could ever be jealous of her set up.
exactly - the gym and the puppy bring her far more joy than her child does. I am very jealous of the fact that She doesn’t need to work and has all that time to spend with her kids. I am also SO pissed off that she doesn’t appreciate how lucky she is to have that! And instead sees her life as so hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does she think it’s a revelation that you can clean up waterplay with a bloody mop?. Riveting content

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Becs looks absolutely manic in that photo upthread posted on IG earlier today in the flowery dress. It's sad that the only time she looks genuinely happy is in the photos with that bloody weird looking dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok, don’t shoot me down, but I think Bertie is gorgeous, I love his colouring, I hope she is brushing him, he is a dog whose coat constantly grows, especially the feet, if she doesn’t get him use to brushing now, he will be a nightmare, he will also need to have his coat trimmed/clipped, I had a show Cocker Spaniel, he loved to be brushed, hopefully Bertie will love this, but will she not be bothered like everything else, she seems to have a short attention span and soon gets bored of things.

I feel sorry for the little pigs, they must be so cold, being relegated back to the freezing cold garage.

As for what she said about Poppy, I have no words.

As for Lee, I remember the reaction to the sex reveal of Poppy, a classic faux pas, but he has a lovely relationship with her, she is also the dead spit of him, she must feel it when Lee goes away.

I cannot believe how quickly this threads moves😲😁

Reactions: 17
I cannot deal with a grown ass adult that wears fake glasses.
there are no lenses in her glasses 🤣😂🤣😂 I CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS LEVEL OF TWATNESS

Even poppy is asking her why she’s wearing glasses.
embarrassment.

Perhaps seeing as Berrrrtayyyyy Meldrum has his own instagram, he told should have his own thread here?!
are you trying hurt pat 😂😂 even he doesn’t have a thread here 😆😂

Someone said Bertie looks a bit like a gas mask and I can totally see it.

9D59E58D-A231-4824-8F62-33F36F6AC5A7.jpeg 01DFA1B8-968E-48F6-BF1B-F831E3552BE3.jpeg
#GivingTattleABadNameSince2018

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Becs looks absolutely manic in that photo upthread posted on IG earlier today in the flowery dress. It's sad that the only time she looks genuinely happy is in the photos with that bloody weird looking dog.
Or staring at herself on her phone 🙄

Reactions: 4
I am a little behind, but I know you have been talking about accents. I am a year younger then Reb and moved up to Aberdeenshire from Lancashire when I was 11. Almost 19 years later and I still don’t have a Scottish accent. My husband speaks broad Doric, as does his family. Then I am just the token English lass 😂

Reactions: 8
@Oohthedrama i just choked on my wine, your full post 😂😂

her reply.....’the days are too long to not do things you both enjoy’ I have full on rage!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I do plenty of things I don't enjoy but if it puts a smile on my daughter's face then it is more than worth it.

I'm sure Poppy gets lots of satisfaction from sitting in the unit whilst her mum has a work out or being dragged to coffee shops. Those are on every two year olds bucket lists.

Reactions: 20
I cannot deal with a grown ass adult that wears fake glasses.
there are no lenses in her glasses 🤣😂🤣😂 I CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS LEVEL OF TWATNESS

Even poppy is asking her why she’s wearing glasses.
embarrassment.

are you trying hurt pat 😂😂 even he doesn’t have a thread here 😆😂

Someone said Bertie looks a bit like a gas mask and I can totally see it.

View attachment 83162View attachment 83163
#GivingTattleABadNameSince2018
"Are you my mummmyyyy?"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Bertie is a really ugly dog.
His snout does look really long and pointed for a cockapoo. Doesn't bode well for his instagram career if he's not very cute even as a puppy.
Poor piggies getting booted into the garage. It's been freezing the past few days with sprinklings of snow in places.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here’s a tip .. keep your mouth shut. People have been rearing children since the beginning of time and have survived without “sharing for support “ how hard toddlers can be and if people do need reassurance or guidance why the hell would they take it from an uneducated , non-professionally qualified or suitable experienced poser ? Stfu. The commenters are idiots too “0h I feel you hun” “we need to share these things “. No we bloody don’t not to strangers on the internet . Mugs

Tetchy

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Catching up. I’ve been days behind. Well done Becs. Your gob strikes again. Plenty of your inappropriate comments to share with any businesses that think you are a wholesome family brand.

She just keeps on giving!

Hard and gruelling! I just choked on my tea! Ffs she is actually something else. Hilarious! Actually hilarious! Becs seriously! You can’t even wipe your own backside without support. Get off your arse and volunteer at a woman’s shelter, a homeless charity. Then you’ll see what hard and gruelling is. Honestly she is the biggest fool going!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Gruelling=the slightest inconvenience to put you off your hot tea drinking selfie taking day.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
But... She didn't play with poppy, she sat down filming poppy playing.
Honestly she thinks the days are too long to not do things they both enjoy (notice one was playgroup where she doesn't have to play with her either, which is fine if it wasn't like that at home too)... Wait until they are teenagers, holy tit I'd take toddlers over teenagers and the adjusting of boundaries etc (only in terms of how difficult it is to know what to do, not about having teenagers in general, mine are great must of the time) . Enjoy it while it lasts Beg.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.