Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call the SSPCA, I don’t think Bertaaaay Meldrum is cute either - he has a long face and scary human eyes, for a cockerpoo he’s bloody massive! I think impatient princess has been sold a duff! 😂😂😂
He is a Mongrel at the end of the day 😂😂
To you Mrs meldrum we'll just say he's a Heinz 57 .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
23 comments in agreement. My question is: was she ever really in love with Poppy play to fall out of?
This is what I think, she had little to do with Poppy after the newborn phase, Lee done all the childcare. She’s only had to properly deal with P since Lee went away and the poor wee bairn is nothing but an inconvenience 😔

She words posts so badly. Unmumsy Mum done a post about playing with kids being hard work and I found it so relatable and hilarious, without slagging her kids.

I’m glad at least Poppy got something fun & age appropriate to do.

Reactions: 21
Being a stay at home mum most of the time it’s hard and gruelling?!

duck me, I must be doing it wrong because most of the time it’s fine 🤷🏻‍♀️
It can be hard at times, but jeeeeez, I think it’s a damn sight easier than having to look after kids around a full time job. Especially when two of them are at school, and the other does two full days at nursery! She doesn’t know she’s born 😂

Reactions: 19
Personally my Instagram isn’t very successful. Nor is it popular, however I feel very aware of the online world. And to be perfectly honest I would love to post WHY I choose to not post my children online.

I feel I should tag “influencers” the dangers I see. I’ve been on social media for years again not fancy or famous, but I was sucked into social media because of influencers. And as the months have gone by, the more dangers I see.

But the thing that is putting me off? Not Tattle by any means, but influencers labelling me as an attention seeker, a loner, a waster. Because that is how nasty people can be online.

Reactions: 9
In shocked and appalled at latest post
Although I guess it's been obvious for a while.
She always talks badly of her even if she's present calling her naughty.
Encouraging the older girls to think they have more fun when poppy not around and calls her trouble.
I recall the time poppy couldn't breathe and she did nothing.
I recalll the stories when she trapped poppy on the stairs .
I recall times she let her wander around different floor of house or garden with o adult supervision..
She leaves her to eat herself even though she could choke.
She dumps her on grandparents Lee freinds and nursery anyone who will have her.
She excludes her from family holidays and some special days outs like Disney on ice.
It's always all aboit how she feels.

It's true once she reached 1 she handed her to Lee.
She's a normal 2 year old.
I feel so sorry for her I hole someone other than Lee shows her some love and affection.
Could it be pnd turned into manic depression?
Her behaviour is not normal.
The things she says is not normal.
Have all the sheep agreed with her.
I have toddler and this post makes me feel so sad.

Reactions: 16
Anyone else think she did the whole play thing with P so she could Instagram it and use it for interaction.... As for the ‘Fell out of love with playing with P’ OMG!!! poor P will have to read all this crap when she’s older... those girls are going to have issues with their Mother for sure!!
Totally and
Social media is a very nasty place; I purely have FB for family & friends that don’t live nearby anymore.

Where has Organised Motherhood gone? Love her account but she hasn’t posted ?
she has gone away for half term

Reactions: 4
I was wondering about OM, she’s normally active on social media but she’s not been on for a few days. She said that she’s dealing with health related problems within her family and i think her grandparents were in hospital so hopefully nothing bad has happened?
She did say they were trying to get away for a few days and she never posts then.

Reactions: 1
Social media is a very nasty place; I purely have FB for family & friends that don’t live nearby anymore.

Where has Organised Motherhood gone? Love her account but she hasn’t posted ?
I thought OM said she was taking a few days off for half term?
Edit to add - sorry I posted before I read the other replies to the question about OM!

Reactions: 2
She phrased that post so badly! I really hope all she means is some days it’s harder to find the energy to think up new games etc and nlt that she actually fell out of love with playing with her child. That doesn’t sound right/normal does it? She can find the energy to walk Bertay, film vlogs, go to the gym. What specifically does she find hard about playing with poppy? I think that would be useful for her viewers. Her tantrums are part and parcel of being a 2 year old (hell my 5 year old highly emotional daughter still frequently tantrums!) but she tantrums because you don’t play with her, to get your attention, because you’re stuck to your phone or looking in the mirror all day. I’m not saying kids are easy but she needs to take responsibility for why poppy might be acting up more than normal. She’s so quick to lay blame on her, it’s so sad. I feel sad about every aspect of their life.
She is just awful, period. She said she fell out of love with playing with Poppy because of her tantrum. Is she serious? It's like you said in your post, what exactly was she doing when they were *playing* that would cause Poppy to thrown tantrums during playtime? Could it be that she was not playing with her, she was not paying attention and sat on her phone? That maybe Poppy felt the resentment from her own mum due to the fact that she wasn't letting Beggy sleep properly at night?

I feel for this baby girl, imagine growing up and one day going through your mum's instagram and seeing post after post about what a savage, tantrum throwing and annoyance you were to your own mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If she thinks the terrible 2's tantrums are bad (but she's the parent, so she should parent, not sit round drinking tea all day!) , then she's going to have her work cut out for her when they reach their teens!

• Haha
A shame really. I find her not to have an agenda and. above all, she shields her children from the camera.
I like her, for the most part. Sometimes I do think she’s a little on the preachy side but I do like her and she actually acts her age and conducts herself like an adult, which the majority of the Insta-mum gang do not!!!!

Just corrected the wee mistakes in this post for her too. You’re welcome.
She’s 2. They tantrum, A LOT! Wait until the threenager hits, then the major attitude kicks in about 8 years old and doesn’t really stop until they’re approaching the later end of their teens.
Good luck with that Rebs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
One thing I do like: Poppy dressed in comfy leggings to run riot in, not those ridiculous poofy tutus that the big guuurlies were always dressed in.

Omg my first title! I’m so excited!
Just take a moment to thank Lady Rebegger for being such a cocunt 😂😂 couldn’t have done it without her eh 🤪🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why did I not see Kate shaking our tattle princesses hand ... really thought that would have been right up Rebecca's street, surely that's one point on berties list .. meeting an actual princess?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.