Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps seeing as Berrrrtayyyyy Meldrum has his own instagram, he told should have his own thread here?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is what I think, she had little to do with Poppy after the newborn phase, Lee done all the childcare. She’s only had to properly deal with P since Lee went away and the poor wee bairn is nothing but an inconvenience 😔

She words posts so badly. Unmumsy Mum done a post about playing with kids being hard work and I found it so relatable and hilarious, without slagging her kids.

I’m glad at least Poppy got something fun & age appropriate to do.
Agreed ..... Although it's the first truth I've ever read from Mrs M:unsure:

Reactions: 2
I am interested to know what form of play does come naturally to Beggy? I really struggle to understand why you wouldn’t love playing with your daughter. It’s not as if she Can use the excuse of being tired from a long day at work.
I wonder how the volunteering at the golden child’s school is going? 🙄 she obviously went once and “fell out of love with it”

Reactions: 15
I was wondering about OM, she’s normally active on social media but she’s not been on for a few days. She said that she’s dealing with health related problems within her family and i think her grandparents were in hospital so hopefully nothing bad has happened?
It’s mid term in scotland so think she said she was going to take some off over the next few days

Reactions: 1
Admittedly playing with toddlers can get tedious, especially when they want to play the same thing over and over again but Poppy is at nursery two days a week. This is her last baby and the time goes so quickly.

My honest advise would be leave her phone in another room and get down on the floor and play with her bright, funny, sweet, little girl. Give Poppy her full attention. No selfies, no bomarangs, no checking her emails or insta. She will surprise herself how much she will enjoy it. They grow up so quickly and before she knows it Poppy won't want to be playing pouring water into cups anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lee will be in trouble asking her if her new top is too small. Lee she’s teeny tiny because she’s burns a million calories after 30 mins at the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion but I can actually relate to what she said on her insta post.
Trying to play with a tantruming toddler isn't fun, toddlers pissed off, I get pissed off and tbf sometimes I think forget this pack everything away and just watch tele.
Having children isnt fun 100% of the time, sometimes it's hell on earth and there's nothing wrong with saying it because we are only human and only can take so much

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Trying to play with a tantruming toddler isn't fun, toddlers pissed off, I get pissed off and tbf sometimes I think forget this pack everything away and just watch tele.
Having children isnt fun 100% of the time, sometimes it's hell on earth and there's nothing wrong with saying it because we are only human and only can take so much
No, that's true. It isn't fun 100% of the time, but when does she ever find anything fun if it doesn't benefit her in some way? The only reason she found it fun today was because she could use it as content. I agree that playing with toddlers can be tiresome, but this woman has two child-free days each week, a husband that's home 3 weeks at a time, parents practically living next door AND IT'S STILL NOT ENOUGH. I would respect what she said if she actually acknowledged those in worse situations. If she just said, 'you know sometimes I find it a bit tough but I'm lucky I am financially secure, that I have a supportive husband & family, that I have plenty of me time and I don't have to work'. But no. Never would she try and put herself in someone else's shoes. I find my son hard work at times and I can't help feeling like that, but I also know I'm damn lucky that I am able to be at home with him. She just wants her children to do as they're told all the time, sit in coffee shops for hours on end and perform for the camera when that;s just not realistic. Poppy is two, she's a normal toddler that knows her own mind and has tantrums. Deal with it, Meldrum! Everyone else has to and many are not half as privileged as you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her responses to anyone questioning her/disagreeing are, yet again, really shirty. She just can’t handle any criticism at all - she’s a business, and chooses to put out controversial content to over 100k people, yet she just can’t deal with it at all when even one person doesn’t fawn all over her and agree with what she’s said. Such a pain in the arse 🙈

Reactions: 11
She does have botox doesn't she? Its not something I would normally notice but the stories today only her mouth moved!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course having children isn’t fun 100% of the time, nobody is saying that. But she moans about her children (mostly Poppy) pretty much 100% of the time and doesn’t seem to enjoy any of it unless it makes decent content - and she even uses the moaning for content too.
She only enjoyed playing with poppy today because she was sat on her arse, scrolling on her phone while she did it and probs didn’t actually play with her. Just so sad to hear that someone fell out of love with playing with their kid. That doesn’t say to me that she means it can be hard just sometimes, that says to me that she hates it full stop

• Heart
Reactions: 12
age app-1 year 😬
Thats a scary change . She takes such unflattering pictures and posed.
I guess free photographer dident oblige.
She she af link the tuff tray?

Has anyone challenged her in negative way about latest post 're poppy.

Reactions: 2
I think putting your toddler in traction to stop a tantrum is going a bit far 😂😂🤭🤭
A4DD7C84-13A8-4C3A-81E8-39534D46F6C8.jpeg

• Haha
Yeah I think we all understand life can be a tad tedious with children sometimes. That’s just life. What I can’t understand is I have never heard one positive thing said about Poppy....ever! Only ever horrible, negative stuff and it’s constant.

I genuinely feel so sorry for that little girl. She might be hard work, she might have tantrums, but for goodness sake tell me some lovely things about your daughter! It’s just moan moan moan. Every. Single. Day!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
No, that's true. It isn't fun 100% of the time, but when does she ever find anything fun if it doesn't benefit her in some way? The only reason she found it fun today was because she could use it as content. I agree that playing with toddlers can be tiresome, but this woman has two child-free days each week, a husband that's home 3 weeks at a time, parents practically living next door AND IT'S STILL NOT ENOUGH. I would respect what she said if she actually acknowledged those in worse situations. If she just said, 'you know sometimes I find it a bit tough but I'm lucky I am financially secure, that I have a supportive husband & family, that I have plenty of me time and I don't have to work'. But no. Never would she try and put herself in someone else's shoes. I find my son hard work at times and I can't help feeling like that, but I also know I'm damn lucky that I am able to be at home with him. She just wants her children to do as they're told all the time, sit in coffee shops for hours on end and perform for the camera when that;s just not realistic. Poppy is two, she's a normal toddler that knows her own mind and has tantrums. Deal with it, Meldrum! Everyone else has to and many are not half as privileged as you are.
I think shes a twit and she never makes any effort with her kids shes not a super mum like she makes out by any stretch of the imagination but still I agree that sometimes I dont want to play with my toddler.

I honestly she only had poppy thinking it was going to extend her time with channel Mum because she got to do pregnancy hauls, go live for the birth ect all was paid for. Paid for ads of baby bits, freebies and basically loads of content.
Unfortunately she royally fcuked that up and unlike a dog and guinnie pigs, they cant be returned or shipped off to mimis forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.