Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor pigs back in the garage oh what a surprise.. not
poor Poppy how dare she not play nice for mammy and the gram ..
poor cute puppy how soon do you think before she is not happy to play with Bertie boy ? i can’t imagine how this lass is going to cope with teenagers hope her parents aren’t expecting their daughter to look after them in their dotage can you imagine the drama 🙄they will be in a home after the first leak !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just read the post about falling out of love with playing with P. It’s just so bloody sad.
she tried to bring it back by ‘settling up something to meet her play needs’ but still shoved a bloody camera in her face whilst she was playing. Why not try and just sit and spend some time with the poor girl and put your phone away for a while. I think she would find there would be minimal tantrums because the poor thing is just begging for her attention!
I bloody hate the woman
She didn't seem to be involved with the playing either. I'm glad she took the time to set something engaging up for Poppy but she can't claim to enjoy playing again when she's sat across the room filming and not interacting with her child 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also, wee tip for princess....put a towel underneath the table and then the floor wont get soaked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She finds it hard with Poppy because the unfortunate reality is that she never genuinely wanted Poppy. The pregnancy was 100% a business decision that they made to secure revenue and to ensure they had social media content for the duration of the pregnancy and the first year or so of Poppy’s life. They used and exploited every single aspect of the pregnancy for content, they sold her birth for a reported £15K and then they continued to sell every detail of the kids life when she was a newborn.
now the ship has sailed, Poppy doesn’t bring in money anymore so Rebecca has lost interest and very clearly cannot even be bothered to pretend she cares.
It really is a sad state of affairs and my heart breaks for Poppy, the poor kid seems like a little gem and Rebecca doesn’t deserve her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She actually just stated she fell out of love with playing with Poppy. I cringed so hard my mouth hurts.

We all know being mums has it's hard moments, but come the hell on? You fell out of love with playing with your normal 2 year old because she threw tantrums? How bleeping selfish and self centered is this woman?
She phrased that post so badly! I really hope all she means is some days it’s harder to find the energy to think up new games etc and nlt that she actually fell out of love with playing with her child. That doesn’t sound right/normal does it? She can find the energy to walk Bertay, film vlogs, go to the gym. What specifically does she find hard about playing with poppy? I think that would be useful for her viewers. Her tantrums are part and parcel of being a 2 year old (hell my 5 year old highly emotional daughter still frequently tantrums!) but she tantrums because you don’t play with her, to get your attention, because you’re stuck to your phone or looking in the mirror all day. I’m not saying kids are easy but she needs to take responsibility for why poppy might be acting up more than normal. She’s so quick to lay blame on her, it’s so sad. I feel sad about every aspect of their life.

Reactions: 15
I’m taking some credit for the title with my monarch of and lady in tweeds posts 🤪😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She finds it hard with Poppy because the unfortunate reality is that she never genuinely wanted Poppy. The pregnancy was 100% a business decision that they made to secure revenue and to ensure they had social media content for the duration of the pregnancy and the first year or so of Poppy’s life. They used and exploited every single aspect of the pregnancy for content, they sold her birth for a reported £15K and then they continued to sell every detail of the kids life when she was a newborn.
now the ship has sailed, Poppy doesn’t bring in money anymore so Rebecca has lost interest and very clearly cannot even be bothered to pretend she cares.
It really is a sad state of affairs and my heart breaks for Poppy, the poor kid seems like a little gem and Rebecca doesn’t deserve her.
That’s one thing you can’t knock pat for- he adores her clearly has a soft spot for her and she seems to be much happier when he’s around. Rebeggar isn’t interested unless like you say it benefits her. She honestly believes Bertie is her saving grace- it’s because he can’t talk, can be trained and is basically forced to cuddle her on the sofa where she spends her days.

Reactions: 22
Question, why do instagrammers put a picture from their "grid" on their stories? Is it to increase engagement?

Reactions: 10
That’s one thing you can’t knock pat for- he adores her clearly has a soft spot for her and she seems to be much happier when he’s around. Rebeggar isn’t interested unless like you say it benefits her. She honestly believes Bertie is her saving grace- it’s because he can’t talk, can be trained and is basically forced to cuddle her on the sofa where she spends her days.
lee seems the more natural parent, he does seem to genuinely enjoy the kids and seems to enjoy interacting with them. He’s an utter bellend but yes, he is far more of a better parent than Rebecca is.

Reactions: 20
Question, why do instagrammers put a picture from their "grid" on their stories? Is it to increase engagement?
Yeah it’s to make you go on there to “check it out”... they normally click bait it by covering it up, it’s done even more so now cus ppl just go on stories and don’t tend to scroll. Hence why pics arnt liked as much. It’s a begging tool. Please like yet another pic of me with my dog 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
What a sorry state of affairs. Ps plonking your kid in front of a tuff tray and filming her does not count as play.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I came here to defend her slightly as I had only seen her stories, I agree with her about play not coming naturally. I found a lot of playing with my kids difficult even boring (select things I loved) but you do them, and you see how that play changes and evolves as they grow and learn. Now I've seen she 'fell out of love' with playing with poppy. Nah love you're a dick. You speak more fondly of that dog than you have of the kids.
Go and get a full time job and let Lee stay home.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Being a stay at home mum most of the time it’s hard and gruelling?!

duck me, I must be doing it wrong because most of the time it’s fine 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Apologies now if I go on a bit here. I’m not a naturally maternal parent, I found playing with very young kids tedious and mind numbingly repetitive but you know what? I chose to have them so it was my job to deal with them. When it got too much (and we desperately needed the money) I went back to work three days a week and left them in the care of a relative who doted on them and would happily get down on the floor and play for hours. I could happily manage the rest of the week engaging in craft and messy play and toddler group hell as I had a break from it where I used my brain, interacted with other adults and didn’t just fart around getting my nails done and sitting under blankets or in coffee shops. When it was my days off I had a rule that the tv never went on until late afternoon at the earliest and only if we needed quiet time and had exhausted books, puzzles, etc. Beggy has been trying to get Poppy to just sit in front of the tv for months now, she wants her to be seen and not heard other than when required for engagement purposes. Playing with little ones isn’t about making you happy Beggy, it’s about interacting with your child. She may look as though she is randomly pouring stuff today but she is learning so much from it. Perhaps try really watching her, you could learn something. She is an absolute delight. Call yourself an influencer, you should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
See. I said she was a cocunt. She only reinforces this opinion every single day and every time she comes out with another vile comment.

That beautiful little girl deserves a mum who doesn’t fall out of love with playing with her because she’s at an age where she has tantrums. Instead of working on this relationship she got a dog instead and my god you can see how much she prefers the dogs company.

Oh and the dog isn’t cute. It’s very unfortunate. I love animals but it’s not a cute puppy at all. I don’t think the dog gives a tit if anyone thinks it’s cute or not. Rebecca will though 😂 The three girls on the other hand are absolutely beautiful and have such lovely personalities too! Poppy is the best though...... she has more character and intelligence than those two idiots put together!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So Kate Middleton is coming to aberdeen this afternoon let's hope she doesnt turn up in a tracksuit (obviously she wouldnt )

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Call the SSPCA, I don’t think Bertaaaay Meldrum is cute either - he has a long face and scary human eyes, for a cockerpoo he’s bloody massive! I think impatient princess has been sold a duff! 😂😂😂
How dare you! He's an #F1 don't you know?! Just out of curiosity, does that stand for fuckinghuge1?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.