Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His voice on the ‘advertising spiel’ in his stories. I’m cringing so hard. Never have I been less encouraged to try something

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His voice on the ‘advertising spiel’ in his stories. I’m cringing so hard. Never have I been less encouraged to try something
You just know he is reading from a script, so unauthentic. Anyone messaged Ready Brek?

Reactions: 3
Ffs my children eat ready brek most days , I want to bin it now they have used those twats to sell it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just catching up on 'the meldrums' channel, I didn't think she wore tan, doesn't she 'hold a tan well' 😂??
You can clearly see when she's chatting in the car the awful tan marks I between her fingers 🙄😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are clearly being advised by these Whalar Stars mob to put ads on Pat’s page as well as hers.

once again, the girls being put to work. these two have no bleeping shame.

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell the drama. Pat - “oooooh no. You’ve just ran over your phone”.

Someone book the woman a reiki session and get that Boden jumper out - QUIIIIIIIICK.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So, 2 days after internet safety day the Meldrums plaster their children all over social media yet again for the sake of money? I would be really interested to know if those girls are getting paid to do ads with these companies? 🤔On the plus side, at least Lee’s learned how to spell vòila😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She could have phrased that post better or she could have, I don't know? Shut the duck up and be a mum?

She is one of those influencers that grates my tit so much. Not a maternal bone in her oh so tiny body. She had kids for God knows what reason and now doesn't know what to do with them because they cramp her style.

Worse are her idiot sheep who bleat on.

Boggy "I fell out of love with playing with my toddler because of her tantrums."
Sheep "OMG I am so glad you said that. Yes, yes, YES. I can't stand my children either and it's good knowing other tit mums like me exist."

Vicious circle of butt licking. The blind leading the blind, I tell ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Urgh, they're at the same place my childminder is taking my child today :rolleyes: Hope they keep other kids out of their photos! 😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm surprised they're going to wyndford farm, unless it's free. It's not cheap in the holidays. My kids love it there, the cafe is rubbish tho.

Reactions: 8
Those wee girls are props. Loads of comments about Poppy in the vlog last night and the older 2 in adverts this morning.

Its RARE they take the kids out, is that their ad money paying??

Reactions: 6
I doubt ad get removed hence why it's on pats.
I doubt reb could cook a pancake.
Any negative comments to ready break.

It's depressing how many people agree with her fallen out of love with poppy post.
She's really milking that new coat.

Reactions: 7
I thought she was asking me my name, age, if I had any pets etc in her YouTube 😂 Why does she not look at poppy when she speaks to her?

Reactions: 7
Poppy is a cutie but they fair kicked the arse out of her "interview". Between that and the "intro" it was nearly half the vlog!

Reactions: 6
All green traffic lights on ready brek, he says. Unlike the other chocolate sugary garbage they feed them the days they aren’t doing ads. Do any of these brands do any research on these influencers?

Reactions: 12
All green traffic lights on ready brek, he says. Unlike the other chocolate sugary garbage they feed them the days they aren’t doing ads. Do any of these brands do any research on these influencers?
Of course it’s all bloody green lights it’s just over priced porridge! What a tumshie :m

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.