Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She acts like people are hacking her emails and camping outside her house. She voluntarily puts her entire life and that of her kids online where of course she will be gossiped about. She doesn't like that the majority of people think that she's an attention seeking idiot. If she didn't post, no one would comment.

Reactions: 27
I think she’s forgetting she’s not a fuking celebrity! She chooses daily to over share her private life on social media as a job/hobbie, which ever it is, through choice!!! CF didn’t, she was hounded by press because her story sold papers. CF couldn’t close her profile or delete her Facebook to make this go away as her silence changed nothing. Meldrum can and should, she could live her life in private, move on, watch her beautiful girls grow in peace without prejudice if she chose to just delete the bleeping app. Yet here we are.......

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It isn’t a witch-hunt, cocunt
It’s very reminiscent of the whole Cash Carraway ridiculousness on mumsnet “burn the witch”.

Also every time I hear that phrase I always think of the bear hunt. We’re going on a witch hunt, we’re going to catch a really, really tiny one, aren’t we lee?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I get the feeling that none of the Aberdeen bloggers like her so wouldn’t be surprised. Amybeingmum, westholme, foodiequine.. They have all made not so subtle digs haven’t they? You could argue it’s just to grow their own following - they know as well as a lot of the other locals on here that the Meldrum’s aren’t liked locally and people follow her purely out of nosiness/gossip sake. Mrs M does have the biggest following out of the local ones of her age though, I think. So could be jealousy on their part... I wouldn’t trust any of them, to be perfectly honest. Look at that retreat. Knives in backs!
Can't speak of Amy or Nikki but I know Claire (FoodieQuine), she was successful in her career prior to Insta, comfortable family life and her blogging/journalism isn't based on Insta, so I would happily say any digs she may make on Meldrum is not driven by jealousy. More like Meldrum is a laughing stock/bone of contention from genuine bloggers who may be sick of the bad reputation she brings to the game.

Did we remember to book the wambulance since we knew Beggy would pull out the pity posts once Lee went away and she needed a reason not to do eff all, while also boosting engagement on previous posts?

Reactions: 18
Yep Mrs M if you delete everything you will be forgotten very quickly!!! No one will troll you no one will care no one will talk about you!! You not famous your not being followed day in day out by paps!!! You put your self out there just for a bit of money!!! Get over your self!!!

Reactions: 18
I see Nicola Chapman, from Pixiwoo, has commented. Her and her sister also backed Sali Hughes. They are all as bad as each other. They obviously dont see anything wrong with racism, doxxing, lying, messaging people with threats.

Reactions: 7
Can't speak of Amy or Nikki but I know Claire (FoodieQuine), she was successful in her career prior to Insta, comfortable family life and her blogging/journalism isn't based on Insta, so I would happily say any digs she may make on Meldrum is not driven by jealousy. More like Meldrum is a laughing stock/bone of contention from genuine bloggers who may be sick of the bad reputation she brings to the game.

Did we remember to book the wambulance since we knew Beggy would pull out the pity posts once Lee went away and she needed a reason not to do eff all, while also boosting engagement on previous posts?
Fair enough and respect to her then. I just don’t trust any of them anymore - purely because of folk like Rebecca being so darn shady.

Reactions: 12
But she is a major celebrity (in her own head). She puts out such thought provoking, interesting and brilliantly edited vlogs. Why can't you bastard Tattler's see this for yourselves🙄. Come on you bloody Tattle Trolls.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see Nicola Chapman, from Pixiwoo, has commented. Her and her sister also backed Sali Hughes. They are all as bad as each other. They obviously dont see anything wrong with racism, doxxing, lying, messaging people with threats.
Pods

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why has she attached a photo of herself and Poppy to that post ...... such bad taste!!!!!!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I get the feeling that none of the Aberdeen bloggers like her so wouldn’t be surprised. Amybeingmum, westholme, foodiequine.. They have all made not so subtle digs haven’t they? You could argue it’s just to grow their own following - they know as well as a lot of the other locals on here that the Meldrum’s aren’t liked locally and people follow her purely out of nosiness/gossip sake. Mrs M does have the biggest following out of the local ones of her age though, I think. So could be jealousy on their part... I wouldn’t trust any of them, to be perfectly honest. Look at that retreat. Knives in backs!
Westholme was speaking about this all before meldrum posted. I think she was just getting sick of the many many influencers using this poor lady’s death as a way to speak about their own ‘trolling’ and how it’s affected them, because it’s all about them 🙄

Reactions: 15

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.