Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she shouldn’t have wrote I fell out of love with playing with her that’s too close to saying I fell out of love with her! But she does all this stuff to court controversy for engagement. All she had to say was I sometime struggle to enjoy playing with her. But no that’s not going to get a backlash now is it??

Reactions: 22
She could have phrased that Instagram post better, but there’s clearly a lot of underlying resentment for Poppy :( She’s such a gorgeous kid, she has a similar personality to my little girl of the same age so it makes me so sad to see her moaned about and excluded from things. The tantrums are completely normal at that age!
On a more positive note, I was glad to see her setting up an activity for her to enjoy (even if it was for the gram). I’ve actually been searching YouTube for such activities I could do with my toddler at home, that kind of content would be a million times more interesting than listening to her moan, show off or insult people.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Said this before but I cannot wait for the 💩to hit the fan once they are teens!!! I have got through one phase with one and now the second is in that phase 🤯 add in a 5yr old who thinks she’s a teen too and well you can imagine however I do not have their entire lives plastered over the internet for them to look back at and see what a tit job I’ve done at times and I’m still the enemy most of the time 😢 well until they want something paid for or ordered 😄

Reactions: 17
I don't get this idiot women. Aside from the fact that posting that you have 'fallen out of love with your child' is terrible given the fact she feels critisied and got at why put yourself in the position to be critisied and got at. Maybe she has one of those perverse personalities where any attention is better than none. Wouldn't be surprised. Now, about those temper tantrums, well most of us know that's 2 year olds. Poor Poppy is just learning to regulate her emotions, is met with frustration because she finds she hasn't got sufficient verbal language to express herself and can't quite manage all she's like to and is trying to explore boundaries and doesn't quite understand she can't just do what she wants to. It is a difficult phase for parents (and can be frustraing when you're doing your best) but it is an important one developmentally. You just have to roll with it don't you and recognise there are good things and hard things about every stage? Thr other thing I think Poppy is probably confused by her mum's avoid and approach nature. Sometimes Rebs (or is it Begs) is all over her the next she isn't. That sort of parenting is not good for little ones. If Tebecca wants people to think positively of her amd even more importantly wants to raise a happy individual she'd be wise to consider more carefully what she chooses to share or in this case not share.

Reactions: 11
she shouldn’t have wrote I fell out of love with playing with her that’s too close to saying I fell out of love with her! But she does all this stuff to court controversy for engagement. All she had to say was I sometime struggle to enjoy playing with her. But no that’s not going to get a backlash now is it??
this is how I took that post. All 2 year olds do is PLAY. Therefore saying you fell out of love with playing with your child means you just feel out of love with your child.
if that honestly is true then duck me that is a sad thing to write on a public forum. Do you not have a mums WhatsApp group begs? Do you not think this something to write on there or chat to your mum in the cafe over a HOT cup of tea if you need to rant or vent?? Sort yourself out women you’re turning into a bigger disgrace than you already are.. and that’s bleeping hard

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Here’s a tip .. keep your mouth shut. People have been rearing children since the beginning of time and have survived without “sharing for support “ how hard toddlers can be and if people do need reassurance or guidance why the hell would they take it from an uneducated , non-professionally qualified or suitable experienced poser ? Stfu. The commenters are idiots too “0h I feel you hun” “we need to share these things “. No we bloody don’t not to strangers on the internet . Mugs

Tetchy
So Rebecca is allowed to disagree with someone but how dare someone disagree with her? Anyone in disagreement with her is jealous or a troll 🙄

Rebecca you struggle with criticism now because you were never told no when growing up, you have never worked properly out in the real world and gained life experience. People aren’t jealous of you they are just being realistic.

Hope the girls are being paid for their work! (And not just paid in pancakes)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm guessing the ReadyBrek Ad will be pulled before the end of the day. Lee must surely get the piss ripped out of him offshore. I'd be too embarrassed to go to work.

• Haha
Ready Brek, breakfast of choice for those that are too lazy or don't have the smarts to make porridge 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She posts tit because it causes controversy and gets her engagement. However, it also makes her look like the complete witch she is when she replies to people’s comment. Her days are numbered.

My sons only 4 and loves playing with the same toys so I do get bored but I keep my phone away and play doesn’t matter if it’s the 3rd or 4th time we’ve played the same game if he’s happy I’m happy! Some days are hard but on the hard day’s if the weathers rubbish I put a bath on for him and let him play in there he absolutely loves it or we make cakes it’s not all bad the good days are definitely worth the hard day’s!

Reactions: 10
Who actually watches these people and honestly then says “oh yes just what I need i will go to the shop right now”. Are there any marketers / researchers/ “talent” accounts reading here ?! There must be surley? Explain yourself ??

Reactions: 10
I’m curious if there’s any legislation to protect the earnings of ‘influencers’ children. Florence is the star of that advert, I hope the money is going into her savings for the future, and not financing the Meldrum’s lifestyle!

• Heart
Why do the brands use them, anything they advertise goes on my no buy list.

But then I’ve never bought Border biscuits until they dropped them so I guess that advertising kind of worked in a round about way?!

I should have said that it wasn’t so much the fact that they dropped them, it was the reply that they sent to people that was posted here. They seemed genuine and the way they handled it impressed me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who actually watches these people and honestly then says “oh yes just what I need i will go to the shop right now”. Are there any marketers / researchers/ “talent” accounts reading here ?! There must be surley? Explain yourself ??
P a cakes and fresh berries for breakfast ! Anyone that watches these idiots would know that this never happens unless they are on holiday , false advertising, using their bairns to earn money again I am so sick of this duplicity and these horrible horrible people shoving their best lives what the hell is wrong with people watching this crap ? Do they think this is real life ? Are they so shallow themselves that they can’t see the lies and hypocrisy I can’t bear the idea that these people are making money from the gullible makes you wonder what exactly do they have to do to lose favour ? When the saccone Jolys actually keep going after giving a 2 yr old a cold shower when did it become ok to exploit your own bairns for profit , to endanger them ? this is a trend that is truly depressing me

Reactions: 12
3 eggs to make 8 pancakes? I only make Scottish pancakes and one egg makes loads.
Is that a normal recipe?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.