Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Because it's all about image........and Reb can cruise down to the gym looking like the cool, single, child free lady she obviously so, so wishes she was. ( Unless they could be packed away in a box until needed for you Tube or The Gram 😜)

This!!!!!
I don’t think she has an unhealthy obsession with food gym etc she has a big problem with settling down young. She wants to be that young 21 year old. She wants the body of a 20 something lady who’s never had kids. She wants the holidays where she doesn’t have to look after her kids and can do what the hell she likes. She’s having an identity crisis but labelling it as a fucking mental health disorder of anxiety. JUST FUCK OFF REB (know you read here) it’s disgusting that you are an “influencer” to other MOTHERS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
I hate praising her especially based on looks and weight but yes she’s got a great figure. I don’t think she’s particularly pretty but she’s definitely not ugly.
However it’s just another lie. It’s not a true before picture.
If it’s transformation programmes surely the PT should be taking photos on the first day in fitted gym kit not underwear and then another fitted gym kit pic on last day. Maybe with measurements and fat percentage underneath.

That’s how the transformation pics work for the PT’s at the gym I go to work anyway.

I find it weird that she would pose in her underwear and post on social media.

M

Member 1126

Whether she does look good in her knock off designer pants, or not, is irrelevant really, I could give a monkey's peachy arse

To me it's just more false advertising.

Picture A, as has been pointed out, has quite obviously been taken some time ago, post Poppy's birth and section, and has probably now conveniently been deleted so no date can be proved.

She has countless bikini and gym wear shots on her grid post Poppy and from around the time she discovered her" true love" jazzercise! 😂
She looks fine in them all and nothing like exhibit A.
What they are both doing, and I include Rami in this, and hold him as accountable as The Meldrums in this one, is a completely warped representation of what his "90 Day transformation programme" is capable off.
You'll also notice her photos have no dates on them, some of his other " before and afters" do 🤔

This is just yet another example of how she will lower people's self esteem whilst boosting her already over inflated ego.
But she cares about mental health............

I also sincerely hope that utter twat gets no more clients out of this, but I suspect he will.
But I'm so, so glad that the gruesome threesome have cultivated a beautiful friendship out of this...........they well and truly deserve each other!

ChilliDog

Meldrum #44 we’ve got a lovely bunch of cocunts, there they are they’re lives are such a show....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

ALMRPM

I got bored at 9 minutes, and switched off! Poppy just looks so uncared for, climbing on the window eating a packet of crisps at breakfast time, every time she sees the camera she kind of freezes and stares, and goes into a trance and starts saying cheese. Like that's all her life is,,,,,, it's so sad! And then when Pat commented on disgusting Rebs arse I thought to myself, well he's got a point, it is her better side but still, I'm out!!!! And off I switched 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sad

Bubblegum

Does she not realise how ridiculous it is to go on about not having enough money when she is pretty much gifted everything so rarely has to spend her own money anyway. She’s always showing off the expensive clothes, holidays, gym etc that she hasn’t had to pay for. Neither of them have an actual job to go to. A lot of her followers will have full time jobs and still struggle to afford holidays and can’t buy a house because they genuinely have no money. By the time I’ve paid all my bills I have very little left but I still wouldn’t be begging for freebies like she does for everyone to see. I’d rather keep a bit of pride.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Where did she dig up the before picture from? Looks like it was taken in the old house when poppy was months old.

The picture of her in that black costume she posted in Jan before she was getting rammed doesn’t look that different to how she looks now.

Not exactly a true reflection of before and after Rami’s transformation! Reb’s likes a fake review!
That before photo was before - years before. It looks like it was taken not long after P was born, when they went on holiday when she was really little? (When she was naturally carrying baby weight and naturally had a saggy post baby belly)

It’s really shady to use such an old photo. But what do you expect?

The slight difference in her tummy could be achieved by having a few weeks off carbs.

Spending 5 months in the gym and having 3 PT sessions a week + running etc I would be expecting far more from it than just a slight reduction in belly fat.

What a load of shite. 🤣

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Her body looks ok, that’s not the point.
The point is it’s only marginally different to what it was in January.
The “before” photo is NOT from January 2019 - so she’s yet again deceiving her followers and trying to make out she’s something she’s not. She’s pretending it’s not about how she looks when it’s EXACTLY what it’s all about.
She’s playing the mental health card yet again.

She’s a petite, slim woman. Always had been. Good for her. Lots of us are. I just cannot stand the blatant lies and half truths she constantly comes out with.

I don't get why she doesn't just workout from home? I'm sure thats what most mothers would do as its easier to work around kids then and do it before they wake up? Plus she has the means to build a gym at home if she needs any equipment. I've seen a lot of mothers who just do stuff like FitnessBlender using minimal equipment and they look amazing.
Because the PT sessions were gifted to her as part of a business arrangement with Rami.
She lives a stones throw from the gym.
She has the live in childminder (Lee) to watch the kids so she can swan off to the gym/to the sunbeds/to the nail salon anytime she wants 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 25

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I think you’ll find this is a more accurate representation of your physical gym “transformation” Mrs M!!! JUST BE HONEST!! You look so so good, there does it help having your echo massaged? Is that what it takes for you to pay attention? You must be rotten to the core to deceive people the way you do.
Spot on, and when you compare those images - one from February and one from June - you can see she’s made hardly any difference at all to the way her body looks.

It’s all absolute LIES!

She was basically going to the gym for essentially a photoshoot/video shoot so that Rami could use the footage to advertise his PT business.

It’s all just a complete fabrication. A calculated, deliberate and planned advertising campaign.

Shady shady bastards.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I think you’ll find this is a more accurate representation of your physical gym “transformation” Mrs M!!! JUST BE HONEST!! You look so so good, there does it help having your ego massaged? Is that what it takes for you to pay attention? You must be rotten to the core to deceive people the way you do.
Ah thats the transformation... all this time spent at the gym has helped loosen that very tight muscle in her left arm causing the tea pot pose

• Haha

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Who reckons they might be about to start a ‘donations’ ‘just giving’ page?

Help us make our home of dreams just perfect and make sure we can afford to keep creating fresh free content. Here’s our paypal account email or how about sign up to a monthly donation? Just £5 a month keeps Reb in amino slushes and tonic to go with her gifted gin. Don’t forget any donation will be put towards the fantastic kitchen which will bring you hours of free content to the you tube. Why don’t you sponsor a kitchen handle or cupboard front? Just £10 buys a racist instagram layabout a bland grey floor tile. Who could turn down this opportunity?
Terms and conditions apply, no donations with be declared, no adverts hashtagged. #Presspack

• Haha
  • Heart

MPA89

So, how many ‘influencers’ do we send this to on behalf of someone who is in the public eye and frustrated?!

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I agree, these kind of design quotes are provided free by kitchen companies, no obligation etc. They've gone and got the design done living their best pipe dream in the arrogant hope it would be gifted and clearly the gifts are drying up..... The PO Box must be full of cobwebs 🙄
They expect us to believe they paid approx £10K for a “last minute” so so needed private holiday a few weeks ago but now they are complaining about having no money for a new kitchen that they desperately want?
Absolute nonsense.
You would prioritise the kitchen over a holiday.
Once again proving that they didn’t pay a penny for that holiday!

Pinklady567

VIP Member
She’s been back on insta 1 week as she’s already managed to put herself in this mess. Constantly lying to her followers, she goes on about mental health but she is more damaging to others mental health by putting false picture up of her transformation over 5 months. Is she really that stupid? She puts her whole life out there so it’s pretty obvious we can tell the first pic was in the old house. It really is embarrassing and unprofessional. I don’t trust anything she advertise or promotes now as it’s all bull shit she is just interested in making money and not decent content.

OliviaPope

@Birdy60

New thread! With 43 likes!!

Close second
No you aren't pronouncing Borderie anglaise correctly!!!!!!! You daft cocunt (saved from @Goflorrie 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha