Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a picture from sports day with other people’s children clearly visible?? That is really awful, everybody knows you’re not supposed to post pictures of other people’s children without their permission. I’d be absolutely livid, I hope parents complain

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She posted a picture from sports day with other people’s children clearly visible?? That is really awful, everybody knows you’re not supposed to post pictures of other people’s children without their permission. I’d be absolutely livid, I hope parents complain
It's on her main grid too, not stories

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What was it?! Lol pretty sure the look on her face there is the look on mine when she posts something! 🙄😂
Was it Chorizo? The sheep were on it with the statistic that 80% of British people pronounced it wrong...but what about the 20% of us that get it right? Sheep get back in your pens Por favor! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the tit? Finally seem to address why lee isn’t around on insta and she makes a joke out of it.
That just sums up her response to lift gate really. JUST ONE BIG JOKE

NAH NAH NAH REB. YOU REB ARE A bleeping JOKE OF A HUMAN

Reactions: 12
What the tit? Finally seem to address why lee isn’t around on insta and she makes a joke out of it.
That just sums up her response to lift gate really. JUST ONE BIG JOKE

NAH NAH NAH REB. YOU REB ARE A bleeping JOKE OF A HUMAN
You have to share for us blocked fools!!!!

Reactions: 5
She’s actually vile!! Look at her why she so smug!! Bloody loves herself!!!
9EA9A982-54C4-481F-ACCC-774B8CF48B15.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
So according to the greatest PT, this side of the woods in Banchory, the transformation was not about a physical transformation but a change in better eating habits and mental health.
The naughty vest helping with mental health? Rebecca having an increase in 3 am panic attacks? Then the food...teeny bits of salmon and amino slushies and the latest food haul/meal ideas.
What exactly changed? All I see is the tan is more intense.

Reactions: 12
She hasn’t edited the children’s faces nor asked permission. My children’s school states clearly at assemblies motto post anything on social media

Reactions: 13
I imagine her response is that the children are in the background which is fine when they're strangers, but if any of the children are under a protection order, the images are clear enough for someone who knows them to identify who they are. Just don't post photos of other people's children. In fact maybe don't post photos of school events. It's just common sense isn't it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I imagine her response is that the children are in the background which is fine when they're strangers, but if any of the children are under a protection order, the images are clear enough for someone who knows them to identify who they are. Just don't post photos of other people's children. In fact maybe don't post photos of school events. It's just common sense isn't it
Yea my child's class is in the background. Luckily my child isn't visible, because I can't exactly comment to ask them to remove it (been blocked at least once!)

I'm away to email the head to confirm social media policy though

• Heart
Reactions: 34
He must think he’s such a big dog training a YouTuber!

This was her in January before starting the PT training! Think she forgets that she films and speaks about her life everyday.

She actually looks thinner in January than she does now well waist and legs.

Reactions: 9

That's just the colour of her skin love.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She actually looks thinner in January than she does now well waist and legs.
I thought that too!!

For our school’s sports day if people posted pics of their own kids they were very careful to blur out any other children in the post. It’s just sensible.
They’re so, so dense!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.