Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

inspirespirit

Blooming heck. You all got out of the wrong side of bed today. lol. I think you have to give credit when it is due. Her body is looking good, however (there's always an however), it sadly came at the expense of her family and work. She goes to they gym at least four mornings a week and quite often goes out to lunch afterwards or to her mums when actually that should be the time she is working. The whole idea of 'work from home' is work when the kids are at school and nursery and be there for them when they get back and at weekends. Not spend all day on yourself when they are at school, lock yourself away when they come home and then shove a camera in their faces all weekend, and even go to the gym at weekends when they are home. Even Easter Sunday when the littlies did their egg hunt she was at the gym. So yes, she does look good and I agree people have to take care of themselves, but once you have children, they should be priority.

Reactions: 30

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
As an aside, but def meldrum related, Katie Ellison has just linked in insta stories her tale about how a random builder had a photo of her Jon and their two daughters in a show home of a new build housing development. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU SHOULDN'T PUT YOUR KIDS ON THE INTERNET! if a developer doesn’t give too hoots about taking a family photo from a blog and using it publicly without permission in a show home - what will sicko pervs that we know use the internet to feed their disgusting ways do with pics of kids???? If that had happened to me I would get my family off the web. The fact that so much about these kids is known - names, ages, parents names, parents ‘jobs’, addresses, schools, clubs... they are so very vulnerable. 😡

• Wow
  • Sad

anony mouse

Chatty Member
I don't give a shit if she's a size 6 or 26 she's a deceitful racist who clearly doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself and her bank balance. Her sheep are only useful to stroke her already over inflated ego.

fireflies

VIP Member
I’m going to be 100% honest
Before I found tattle (from a video she posted when she mentioned awful trolls and she’s going to get the police involved blah blah)
I felt awful. I see these you tube and insta mums “doing it all” going on holidays 4 plus times a year, having all the latest gadgets like hovers and hair dryers and their perfectly decorated insta “homes”. Their clothing hauls every week.
I felt shit, like why can’t I manage it all? Am I budgeting wrong?? Am I constantly felt the need to “keep up”

Obviously fast forward to now and I can see they don’t pay FOR A SINGLE THING. They barely work (especially reb) and just quite frankly do FUCK ALL
Once upon a time I felt the same.
I wondered where was I going wrong.
As back then only 1 parent stayed at home.
I stay at home as childcare is so expensive we have no family nearby.
We finally brought a house at age 38 and 45.
But back them hardly anything they got for free was gifted.
I suspect the last 3 years holidays with Neilsons were gifted.
Along with other stuff fashion / home we had no clue.
I started to get uneasy feeling about her when she was expecting poppy.
The morning sickness which really wasent bad compared to my 1st pregnancy.
Then when expecting poppy I couldn't understand why she would want to film the birth knowing the outcomes might not be good.
However I think from experience and other peoples experience if poppy was genuine risk they would of had planned c section not failed induction followed by c section.
She was lucky think poppy was week before term and only in hospital 1 week or so.

When she got home she was awful.
Sharing her p.o. box for gifts
Ignoring and pushing away her other 2 girls.
I would discuss it with a friend who also followed her and we both had uneasy feeling wasent all it seemed.
Seemed bit crap since Lee was at home anyway couldn't relate and their questions at end video beyond boring.
Then I found gossip guru which was terminally slow.
Then Disneyland debacle happened I joined here and it really opened my eyes to how dishonest and deceitful she was.
There was a couple threads on mumsnet but they got deleted that where I learnt 2018 Neilson holidays were free.

I think tattle thread 1 started sept maybe early October 2018.
We now on thread 40 least 1000 posts plus pet thread if not more.
So 40,000 posts
40 threads more than the Ingham
Bit more than the 15 trolls she moaned about and the police have never come knocking on my door.

OliviaPope

He must think he’s such a big dog training a YouTuber!

This was her in January before starting the PT training! Think she forgets that she films and speaks about her life everyday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Guys, I can't believe everyone's ignoring the biggest deal in the new vlog.

Pat's back!! And he gave us a weather update!!!! Thank the lord, I was dying to know about the weather in Scotland 🎉🎉

• Haha
  • Heart

Somerville12

VIP Member
Someone has mentioned it before about her constantly showing her rings.... It's so vain and look at all the diamonds I 've got... They must be worth a fair amount . You have another bloody hand woman... Stop showing off your diamonds whilst pleading got no money/ meldrum mansion pot empty. You coconuts have NO concept of truly being skint and not knowing how to get enough food for the week, charge the electric on the key which many low income people still do or just pray the bills direct debits go out ,or stress about the slowly growing overdraft just to get by. Monumentally out of touch with reality ,stupid orange bloody scarecrow!

• Haha

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
The sheep must see through the latest kitchen begging post surely they’re not that dim? We have been working on our house since we moved in (with no water or electric!!) in 2016, we’ve finished the house and garden and are working on our home office/garage outbuilding. We are doing a lot of the work ourselves, and taking on extra paid work to pay for materials/experts as needed. This is what normal healthy families do. Gradually earn money to achieve things. Rebecca is so unrelatable- who just gets stuff by saying they want it?? I have been teaching my kids that ‘want doesn’t always get’ since they were a year old! So much of Rebecca’s behaviour is like this. Begs for presents for P’s birthday, stamps her feet about house buying and gets her own way, block and delete are her version of fingers in her ears. Badly done Karen and David as you’ve raised a really unpleasant, selfish, mean and racist 30+ year old toddler.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Why is the gym not labelled #gifted or AD. Nothing has changed has it? There was no epiphany during her enforced break.
Absolutely nothing has changed. Other then the colour of Rebecca’s skin.

You’ve gotta laugh at the gym shark affiliate link - she’s bloody shameless - she gets GIVEN a present and then immediately tries to make money off the back of it! Completely shameless.

Last edited:

Whiskygal

VIP Member
Omg - “The Islanders are so obsessed with how they look” 10 seconds later “You’re so tanned, babe. Yeah, so are you babe”

😂😂

Can you get any more vacuous and ironic

• Haha
  • Sick

Catwoman

VIP Member
The money pot is empty but just back from second holiday of the year, both have a personal trainer, both have gym membership, gets her nails done regularly, gets her hair coloured regularly, both can afford not to work, lots of new clothes, weekends away. So relatable.
She's a joke, the money pot is empty. Is it fuck Princess Pinnochio! But wouldn't be surprised if it's slowing. Do what the rest of us do, work hard at real jobs and save for what you'd like in your home. Design it with honesty and flair, neither of which are traits you possess. I hope you have to stay in your your cursed home the way it is for a long long time. But then, remember... You can put your wishes 'out to the universe', rub your crystals and sell a bit more of your children's privacy, chuck a ton of non disclosed ads at the people you care nothing about, the same people who got you where you are and sit for hours on Pinterest for the home you'd so so luurve. Face it love, if it doesn't feel like home in this time, it isn't ever going to. It's nothing more than a weight round your pretty toned shoulders, a stage for many a performance from you but don't worry, it's got a great postcode. Enjoy living the best life you've created, keep working your ass off. 😂
PS nice to see that all that time your PT was filming you in the Unit has resulted in such a good friendship that he even deletes and blocks like the best on social media (you should have a degree in THAT you're so so good at itl). Thanks to tattle for drawing attention to it, both you and him when I've got time out from my lovely life will be reported for misleading representation. Starting with Trading Standards, Aberdeenshire Council. 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
She only took that stupid photo to get the BMW badge on the ‘gram. She’s so LAME.
I’m starting to think she has a bit of a problem-genuinely. She’s obsessed with the gym and clearly has issues relating to food, couple that with her tunnel vision regarding clothes and what size they are I honestly think she has some sort of problem with food or body image. It’s all a bit weird. She pretends that she’s really happy but I can see through it - she seems completely empty. Hollow.
I totally agree; I actually think she’s deeply unhappy. It’s all just way too forced.
Every time I see her mug on Instagram now I just see a big ugly black cloud around her. She is poisonous and it really shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

stuffata

The transformation is a joke (she pretty much looks the same just;new hairdo/fake tan/lost post preg tummy)....
So sheep, you can have a body like me if:

You don't work (so have time to go to the gym)
Your husband doesn't work (so can do all the food shopping/cooking/childcare whilst you're at the gym)
You have grandparents willing and able to look after your kids whilst you're at the gym.
You are actively looking to NOT spend time with your children, so feel no guilt in missing time with them, including easter egg hunt.
You have been gifted free gym membership
You have been gifted a personal trainer

#relatable

• Haha
  • Heart

Somerville12

VIP Member
Totally...pair of self indulgent fake arsewipes. How thoughtless when so many families or single parents struggling on lower incomes jobs, or cramped housing, that are struggling to feed their family and sometimes have to use a
Food bank such as the one the tangoed arse wipe wouldn't even donate a pack of bloody beans to! What the eff do those two do all day when not at the bloody gym?! Bet she doesn't do anything at the school. She has loads of time to go in and listen to children read or volunteer in othercways. Schools always asking for parent helpers. But that s not paid and nothing in it for her! Selfish bloody cheesey dorrito! Rant over!

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Omg - “The Islanders are so obsessed with how they look” 10 seconds later “You’re so tanned, babe. Yeah, so are you babe”

😂😂

Can you get any more vacuous and ironic

They are so ignorant and so stupid it’s actually painful to watch. They just can’t even see how ridiculous they both are!!!!

Oh fucking hell

Step away from the glue gun Rebecca. Step away from the glue gun.

Wait for the nonsense comments from the sheep “oh my god, that’s amazing! Can you do a video on how you upcycled that lampshade?” “You are SUCH an inspiration!” “Interiors GOALS” “omg house of DREAMS!!!”

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I really hate the way she’s lying about this gym stuff.

Claiming she started going to the gym because she wanted to do something “for me”

What TOSH! She started going because she was GIFTED a free membership. She only started doing PT sessions because she was GIFTED them as a blatant business arrangement. She was desperate to have a huge arse - she said it herself!
Saying so was worried about how much gym content to share - another load of crap. She was repost videos of her at the gym from Ramis account on a daily basis!
The amount of lies is staggering.

WTF...pot is empty!!!!
So after allllllllll the chat about it being the “dream home” “house of dreams” bla bla bla......
It doesn’t feel Like home!.... wow, my heart bleeds.
Maybe that’s because it was the scene of a brutal murder?
Sell it and fuck off to a new house, one where the blood of a dead man isn’t soaked into the floorboards.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27