Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Best line on BBC Drama Killing Eve, Villianelle is sat in a pink dress having a coffee, this girl comes up and asks if she can take a photo for her instagram account, V looks her up and down and replies ‘NO, of course not, get a real life’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I honestly believe that if any of her family and friends really cared for her they would cut off her internet access, the woman is making a Grade A tit of herself daily, surely it needs an intervention?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bloody hell, what's she done now?!🤦‍♀️
Honestly Reb, at this point just give it up and go get a normal job.

Sidenote, is it me or is she even more self obsessed and insufferable than usual? Normally I can at least listen to her, her accent doesn't even bother me that much, buy lately I want to scream at her to F off.
Can't stand vain, shallow narcissistic little liars

Reactions: 24

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Another review! Why can't Lucy just wait a few years to buy it? It will be about 50p then 🤣 actually took a look at other reviews she'd left, not sure if it's reb herself! There's ski stuff, security lights, books for bookclub, obvs mummy and me, and girly type toys. Everything is verified apart from rebs books and the security lights 🤔
View attachment 21623
“Lucy”

Wait - isn’t Lucy her middle name?????

Edit: that is 100% her, 👍🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Mummy442

VIP Member
It’s so incredibly sad, she lives her life trying to wind us up on tattle! That fake , smug over the top smile with the ‘I love mondays’ 🙈🙈
What an awful way to live - i actually really pity her

Ken Adams

I know they live in Scotland and I’m not sure about the difference in way of life but the kids had a day off school!! On a Monday, why the hell did they just gym, gym, lunch, make cupcakes and walk to see the cows? In our life down south we go out for the day, to the farm, zoo, country park take a picnic etc etc
Their life seems so incredibly dull and not at all inspiring or relatable
Of course their lifestyle is not because they live in Scotland 🤦‍♀️ I take personal offence that you would even suggest so 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

avabella

VIP Member
I don’t think Reb is obsessed with the gym, I think she’s obsessed by the fact she’s found a legit reason she can get away from her kids every day, whilst simultaneously looking like she’s very health conscious.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
think Rami co owns the gym doesn’t he?
Oh the plot thickens

Ramis wife Emma is the sister of Ben Kilner (Ben is the ex-snowboarding bestest best uni mate of Rebecca who so so kindly gifted her the membership)

So the Unit is owned by Stephen & Ben Kilner (father and son) Emma Kilner is Ramis wife. Rami is listed as a director and Emma is listed as a secretary.

So they are all shady motherfuckers,

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I guess he was quite young at the time but I remember it happening and I was only 5. I lived in a much smaller village than them and there was a lot of controls on the sheep farms at the time. It was a major disaster even for Scotland because of the affect on sheep farms.
It makes no difference how old he is or was when it happened- flipping heck, we all know about world war 2 none of us were alive during that!
It’s just complete ignorance if he’s honestly saying he’s never heard of it.
I pity those poor kids.

• Heart
  • Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m being bad now but........ it’s too easy!!!😂😂😂 For those who can’t see IG: Friday AM - can’t wait to be with the team!!! Friday PM - date night. Sat AM - kids are doing my head in, I need space. Sat (early)PM - Gym/Me time. 👌👌👌👌👌
Honestly you couldn’t make this shit up.
She’s like an unintentional parody account.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
How many work at home mums could or would give up spending time with their kids on a Saturday to go to the gym? She can go at any other time of the week when the biggest girls are at school/ nursery? All for mums having me time but she takes the absolute p!ss.
And Lee is obviously there with her acting as camera man...

Can you imagine it...

“Right babe, ready when you are. You push those weights now, I’ve got boomerang up on Instagram ready to go - go now babe - go!”

Urgh. Honestly.

They biggest laugh is that they really believe that they are the mutts nuts and that we are all in the wrong or jealous of them?! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

OliviaPope

Lucy’s aka Rebs reviews on items that were on her Blog. Who reviews toothbrushes?!

B68F53B5-F9F3-43BE-82C9-22C41760E589.png 32319E41-3E8E-4749-84D3-EB75B8D5A41D.jpeg

And the sunglasses and bubbles were all #af linked.

2AA7FCAB-C8E2-42BF-92BF-6E3019A77E6A.jpeg F12BD678-365F-4461-AFCC-B1D6211ECAF9.jpeg

Who was it that made a song and dance about fake amazon reviews!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I could take my equivalent picture right now of my gym leggings, sitting on the sofa patiently waiting for Peppa Pig to finish so I can put my exercise dvd on 😄

• Haha

Clm1977

Chatty Member
I knew Rebs new look reminded me of someone. Look out Benidorm here comes Edgy Reb complete with fag and fake/sunbed tan🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20190611-132321_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Greyson

Her face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I haven’t met anyone stupid enough to roast their face like that in a long time.

No amount of Olay will fix the damage all that sun exposure has done. What an eegit.

Reactions: 23

Peachbomb

VIP Member
What a strange thing to lie about. Does she not value her integrity at all?

She is so untrustworthy, I would hate to be thought of like that.

Just as an aside I’ve also been working on my body, every morning 6am prior to children getting up, although sometimes with a toddler, I do my Shaun T, made a big difference.
I do it for me though, not to post underwear selfies on social media for strangers to look at.
The very notion of doing that! 😱😂

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
I like how Rebecca meant Earth Mother but put ‘Mother Earth’ in her original post.
I have seen a few Channel Mummers put the motherhood rising and raw motherhood hashtags on their posts. Ash Reid in her luxe living room with Gucci trainers and trained pose with her 3 year old in gifted Next...not quite the same as the natural no pain relief still bloody raw motherhood pics, but if the hashtag is trending let’s get on it eh?!

• Haha

Bubblegum & Rosie

Also she has said on a number of occasions that although people liked and asked for grocery hauls, she wasn’t doing them as it wasn’t her thing and she wasn’t interested.
Now she’s all about food hauls and “cooking”.

I remember one of her videos “homemade fish supper” it was called and I thought “oh that’s interesting! A homemade chip shop dinner”
It wasn’t though, it was some salmon or mackerel thing and as far away from a “fish supper” as it’s possible to be!
The disappointment 😂
No wonder when Florrie requested fish for dinner and Lee asked her what kind of fish, she replied "from the Cowshed" 😂😂. Which is a restaurant in Banchory for the non-locals

• Haha
M

Member 1126

But I thought Gymshark " wasn't worth forty quid, so, so expensive" when you could get as good on eBay for 11 quid...........🤔
Unless you're not paying but can still rake in the affiliate link 🤥

Nice to see the pleatherette leggings were back for " date night" 🤮 and at least this time she hadn't swiped young Safiyah's headband!

PS Reb, I'd be more impressed following your " unreal transformation" if there was actually any weight on that sled your pushing 😜

• Haha