Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw all the comments on his page yesterday & didn’t think to screen shot them. 🤦‍♀️
Ironically all deleted & hidden now.

I can’t believe I used to enjoy watching her channel!?
She hasn’t always been THIS deceitful.

Reactions: 8
I think you’ll find this is a more accurate representation of your physical gym “transformation” Mrs M!!! JUST BE HONEST!! You look so so good, there does it help having your ego massaged? Is that what it takes for you to pay attention? You must be rotten to the core to deceive people the way you do.

An orange tan does wonders for ab definition!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I liked a comment on ‘The raminator’ 🤢 post and have been blocked!! He’s spent too long with the Meldrums 🙄
I left a comment too, it’s gone and I’m blocked! 🤣shady MF!!! Still think the post very misleading!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
think Rami co owns the gym doesn’t he?
Oh the plot thickens

Ramis wife Emma is the sister of Ben Kilner (Ben is the ex-snowboarding bestest best uni mate of Rebecca who so so kindly gifted her the membership)

So the Unit is owned by Stephen & Ben Kilner (father and son) Emma Kilner is Ramis wife. Rami is listed as a director and Emma is listed as a secretary.

So they are all shady motherfuckers,

Reactions: 24
Her first PT session was the 14th January.

So she looked like her swimming costume photo on Day 1, and then she shared that other imagine on the 20th February.
There is little or no difference in the way her body looks on the 20th Feb to how it looks in the “after” photo - aside from the ridiculous tan.

It’s.all.a.big.fat.lie
The straw for hair is different too! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s been back on insta 1 week as she’s already managed to put herself in this mess. Constantly lying to her followers, she goes on about mental health but she is more damaging to others mental health by putting false picture up of her transformation over 5 months. Is she really that stupid? She puts her whole life out there so it’s pretty obvious we can tell the first pic was in the old house. It really is embarrassing and unprofessional. I don’t trust anything she advertise or promotes now as it’s all bull tit she is just interested in making money and not decent content.

Reactions: 25
She’s been back on insta 1 week as she’s already managed to put herself in this mess. Constantly lying to her followers, she goes on about mental health but she is more damaging to others mental health by putting false picture up of her transformation over 5 months. Is she really that stupid? She puts her whole life out there so it’s pretty obvious we can tell the first pic was in the old house. It really is embarrassing and unprofessional. I don’t trust anything she advertise or promotes now as it’s all bull tit she is just interested in making money and not decent content.
That’s whats so tragic - all of the evidence to prove she’s lying is right there for the wold to see (I’ve taken screen shots of everything because you can bet your arse she will go back and delete those photos the shady witch)
She’s such a joke. I’ve never know anything like it!

Reactions: 13
I’m at work and can’t read the page properly but can anyone summarise her latest mess she’s got herself into?

Wasn’t she threatening to post the progress pics before their little hiatus? It didn’t take her long to put them up after her return as I imagine she was gagging to share a half naked pic of herself. She is absolutely tone deaf and the fact that she has been shady with the before pic shows that she is incredibly irresponsible too.

Reactions: 9
Ok busy morning. Had time to go back in you tube comments.

She's disclosed the gym membership as free in comments but not the pt.
Yes someone posted here it was gifted
It's bit like Disneyland lie. In writing she had chance to disclose and she dident.

2 vulnerable sheep who feel bad about themselves.
How many more will be taken in and upset by her shifty ways.

She never made any secret memberships gifted that's woeth £480 a year she sporadically lists it as gifted never #AD

It's the personal training aspect that dodgy and needs proper authorities to investigate.
Boden and the gym don't sort mental health out.
Health professionals, proper diagnosis and support plan does.
Body image and mental health are big topics not to be taken lightly.
I think someone says they as bad as juice plus is spot on.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So brumy mummy has just done an ad with sainsburys. How long before mrs m does the same ad

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes, I noticed that. Others have time periods don't they? So in that sense, they are not directly claiming something. However it's the 'suggestion', particularly given the following of this lying influencer.
Sweaty Becky said she was doing a 90 day transformation, as a loyal sheep...I would then assume then, that otransformation was and is achievable in 90 days. You are right...sneaky on both their parts!

Reactions: 9
I’m at work and can’t read the page properly but can anyone summarise her latest mess she’s got herself into?
She’s posted a “before & after” body transformation comparison photo. Insinuating that the “before” image was taken in January 2019 just before she stared her PT sessions.
Only problem is, the “before” image is quite blatantly a photo of her taken in her old kitchen, a house they moved out of way back in early November 2018. So a complete fabrication of the “transformation” particularly when you look at images of her body that she shared in Jan & Feb 2019 of her looking far slimmer/toned than in the “before” image.

It’s basically all an out & out lie, yet again.

Reactions: 12
Daily mail may well love this!
Yes they would

Pretty blonde
Gym owner ex Olympian
They love a good transformation story

Headline you tuber mrs returns to social media with a fake transformation breaking advertising guidelines!

Well spotted fans noticed the transformation was not all it seemed.
That the picture was taken maybe a year ago in her old house shortly after having 3rd child.
Photographs on instagram in 2019 confirm that she was slender and small when she started her 90 day transformation on the 14th January.

Reactions: 15
Yes they would

Pretty blonde
Gym owner ex Olympian
They love a good transformation story

Headline you tuber mrs returns to social media with a fake transformation breaking advertising guidelines!

Well spotted fans noticed the transformation was not all it seemed.
That the picture was taken maybe a year ago in her old house shortly after having 3rd child.
Photographs on instagram in 2019 confirm that she was slender and small when she started her 90 day transformation on the 14th January.
Why do it???
She’s still been on a ‘fitness journey’. She looks good and she’s promoting a healthier lifestyle so why lie?? So stupid.

Reactions: 18
Someone needs to go to the papers with this. So deceitful. Also, where is Pat on Insta?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.