Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChilliDog

In lieu of being able to change my name I’ve changed my avatar to me.
We could do it in AA style....
Hi My Name is Leanne and I’m an ex sheep.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

ALMRPM

The opening of tonight's vlog is just too funny,,,,,,, "Poppy, what do the Sheep say"? I was willing Poppy to say "they all say you're wonderful Mummy, that they're so glad to see you back on the internet, that our house is a mansion, that you are so thin and tanned, that I am not a ferrel child and that your quality cuisine is second to none"!!! But they're wrong Mummy, you exploit everyone and everything you know including me, now get the fucking camera away from me, I'm naked"!!!! That is what she should have said 😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

OliviaPope

Oh “Lucy”!! Sunglasses and cameras look familiar? Cringing so much for Rebecca right now, imagine having to write a positive review for your own book 🙈🙈🙈
Verified purchase on the sunglasses and the Tomy eggs but not on the books and the free security system they got sent! Fake Amazon reviews now how much lower can she go!!

B62B3D7A-54EE-466D-90FB-FFF1E6C84930.jpeg
0E88443D-83AE-4169-AB21-716A75E1B9FE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Meadow6

I think you’ll find this is a more accurate representation of your physical gym “transformation” Mrs M!!! JUST BE HONEST!! You look so so good, there does it help having your ego massaged? Is that what it takes for you to pay attention? You must be rotten to the core to deceive people the way you do.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I thought date night was code for dinner and shagging.
I wouldn’t take my parents along for that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Star_seeker

I imagine her response is that the children are in the background which is fine when they're strangers, but if any of the children are under a protection order, the images are clear enough for someone who knows them to identify who they are. Just don't post photos of other people's children. In fact maybe don't post photos of school events. It's just common sense isn't it
Yea my child's class is in the background. Luckily my child isn't visible, because I can't exactly comment to ask them to remove it (been blocked at least once!)

I'm away to email the head to confirm social media policy though

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Mrs Meldrum #44 Acting like racism liftgate never existed, there’s been a lack of kindly gifted, but never fear as grabby’s still persisted. (Ps where’s Lee?)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
M

Member 1126

You've got to have a little bit of sympathy for the sheep that says:

"Totally agree with you about Love Island. I enjoy it, and will definitely be watching it but the people on it aren't relatable and you have to wonder How many if them are actually being themselves."

Just sad, a blatant piss take or an ironic Tattler ?? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Her latest post has really angered me, she’s tagged the charity! A charity I’ve personally worked alongside for years and to my knowledge she’s never had anything to do with in her life!

Such a cocunt!

On a lighter note I saw Pat today at the farm place his hair is actually yellow!

Also Hi! Long time lurker joined the other month :)

• Angry
  • Haha
M

Member 1126

"We worked our asses of to get it".................... reeeeeeeeeeally? Must have blinked and missed that one, was it in a now deleted vlog?? Is that why you so, so hoped Rami was going to kindly gift you a new peachy one, because your old one was flat from over working 😂😂

No Reb, you haven't worked your ass off, you got lucky and onto the rising tide of Mummy Vloggers at an early and lucrative point, your face, image and cute offspring fitted the bill, then the pair of you got greedy and lazy. Vloggers that actually do work hard are now 10 a penny in the mummy category and you're sinking fast.

Now maybe it's time either you or belter boy entered the real world and find out what real hard work is. And no I don't think it will be easy for him just to walk into a new offshore post, for starters all those " qualifications" (AKA basic education/ training courses) he lists on his job profile? How far out off date do you think they might be after almost three years??

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Sara_M

VIP Member
How can she pretend not to know what to buy her daughter for her 2nd birthday. Never mind the fact she has already done the 2nd birthday craic with her other 2 daughters, has she no common sense?! (Thats a rhetorical question lol!) so blatantly begging!

• Sick

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I'm mean it's pretty low that a friend buys you the leggings as a gift and then you insta story them with an affiliated link to make money! How embarrassing!! Shes a joke.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She only took that stupid photo to get the BMW badge on the ‘gram. She’s so LAME.
I’m starting to think she has a bit of a problem-genuinely. She’s obsessed with the gym and clearly has issues relating to food, couple that with her tunnel vision regarding clothes and what size they are I honestly think she has some sort of problem with food or body image. It’s all a bit weird. She pretends that she’s really happy but I can see through it - she seems completely empty. Hollow.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
“I’M A SIZE SMALL! I AM SO SO ABSOLUTELY TINY! I AM A SIZE 6 OR 8! I AM SO SO SO SMALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!”

Newsflash Rebecca you dumb fuck - no one gives a shiny shit how small you are or what size of overpriced poser leggings you have on.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Genevieve

For anyone that does or ever has felt jealous of their lifestyle...please don't.
I am older than most on here in my late forties...and through hard work and a bit of luck can afford their lifestyle.I appreciate every bit of it.I install daily in my children that "stuff" means nothing...family and kindness are what matters.I am older,not as pretty and much much fatter than R and I'm still not jealous.Nothing can be worth living like they do with the judgement of strangers aimed at you daily.Not to mention whatever longterm damage may be caused to their children...possibly none...but nobody knows

• Heart

Pandafeet

Unsubscribed and unfollowed. I can't even bring myself to hate watch her anymore. Disgusted by her actions and complete lack of morals and apology. I watched today's vlog banging on about love Island and how it's all so superficial...then in the same breath go on about her tan and I've just snapped. Just wanted to say thanks for all the laughs over the past few months. Sending everyone who has shared that they are going through a hard time at the moment all the love xx

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
“This was never about a physical transformation”

Well why the fuck are you posting half naked photos of yourself?!!!! If it was never about changing how you look?! Which is utter BOLLOCKS anyway because she said herself she wanted a toned tummy and a big arse (which, incidentally, neither of which she’s achieved!)
She just lies and lies and lies and lies all the fucking time!!!!!! 😡

GIVE ME STRENGTH!

• Haha
  • Angry