Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hellofresh

Oh right, he’s not from the UK then??

But if his family live in Dubai, why does he care about UK residency??
He’s Syrian. His wife is from Banchory, I think she met him in Dubai and is on a long term posting there with an oil company but her base is Aberdeen.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I feel like even the after photo is older too? Like, shes very slim in it, but looking at her most recent pics she seems to have gone even smaller? Or maybe not older, but done at a less flattering angle?
The after photo looks to have been taken since they came back from holiday? So probably in the last week or so?

Naysayer

Also just looking at the other 5 star reviews they have only ever reviewed 2 products - no points for guessing what the other one is 😂
I just did my daily review check and thought the same! None of them verified either.
Also, who is this?:unsure:

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Oh bloody hell it’s no spend January, going to keep my house clean from now on, going to do book club and stick to reading each week and reviewing with you, all over again!

This time it’s back to the cleaning and nothing to do with keeping up that engagement. 🤥🤥🤥 here we go again with another impulse that will be ditched in a week! I’ve never known anyone to chat so much shit in all my life!

Didn’t she used to be a police officer? 🙄😳
Apparently so 🤔

I'm just jumping on the threads about this particular vlogger but can I ask if the 'KKK spa vlog' is still up or was it on IG stories or something?

Starfish

I’m at work and can’t read the page properly but can anyone summarise her latest mess she’s got herself into?