Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
And the ego of the woman with her latest engagement beg on stories. 'I know I got loads of you into the organised mother's method....or whatever it's called' what would you rather see me do? How about just point people in the direction of the person who did it originally rather than do a lame arse attempt of copying someone elses idea.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

PUGLETT

I'm not surprised she hasn't the balls to take the kids anywhere but the woods behind her house. The school mum's will be busy whispering about her posing in her pants now. Embarrassing

• Haha

fireflies

VIP Member
Safaya always seems nervy and sad /unsure of herself.
She doesnt strike me as confident child
She's gorgeous and helpful
She's always seeking approval/praise attention.
The moment reb shows her the slightest attention like on the piste basher she lights up.
She also at times seems most fed up by being filmed dancing / without permission and in time if she looks back and sees least In videos go florrie was favoured or how reb moaned how she was broken she may not be too happy.
Also the missed school may not just be affecting the academic side of things but the friendships she makes.
This translates into party invites and play dates.
Also the homework thats an art project in my experience the more enthusiastic the parent it shows
My daughter's year had some over competitive parents who did majority of sculptures/art for them.
One year I was up to early years finishing off my daughters collage as she fell asleep.
All these projects are shown to the class.
So last minute lack of effort to compete maybe apparent when they show to class or have exhibit in school hall.
I doubt she was impressed at xmas to not have xmas jumper for her Christmas production and other kids did.
Or on world book day when reb left outfit to last minute.

Go florrie well she used be a smiley spoilt good earner always up for photo shoot and the favourites child.
Now she seems nervous unsure if herself.
Maybe she can't understand why mummy spend so much less time with her or hardly takes her no where.
She looked terrified and miserable at Disney on ice.
She drops reb in it we done so many Easter egg hunt already.
Why are we pretending you are baking cupcakes with me when daddy is?
Dumped in clubs different to her older sister now as she's a different age group.
Mummy seldom at pickup.
She's missed her school transition sessions.

Poppy now where do we start.
For the 1st year she was adored to a point.
Once past baby stage she's dumped on nanny and Lee at every opportunity.
She's poorly a lot but dragged out for photo shoots.
If she looks back at footage she will see herself described as wild ferrel broken and total inconvenience.
Every time reb talks about 3 it's with a pang of regret.
The way she constantly says cheese with forced fake smile and not even 2 means she's the most exploited cash cow out of the 3 kids.
She's closer to daddy and nanny than her own mum.
Once day mummy dident even say good morning until gone 8am.
She's left out on holidays and day trips as she too naughty.
She's treated like baby and forever 4plus months baby pureed just to get money from ella kitchen.
She's doesn't sleep well. She has a crap diet of picnic plates and value fish fingers.
She bored stupid on being on back Lee's bike or in the the tula tracking through the woods.
She's in constant danger of accidents as she's quite often left unsupervised even in their huge split level garden.
She has tantrums and tempers because she's not been patented properly.
Being naughty gets her laughs and attention.
Then reb makes her say words like she's a performing monkey.

• Sad
  • Heart

Lexi_58836

Did anyone else notice the cord to Poppy’s blinds hanging down really low down the wall - looks like she could easily reach now she’s walking round. Things like that scare the shit out of me!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
How false did that story with Lee look? She has always avoided public shows of affection with him (tbf so would I cos he’s a dick) and there they are all loved up with her arm around him. Both their laughs sounded so forced too

• Haha

Birdy60

VIP Member
@Birdy60

New thread! With 43 likes!!

Close second
No you aren't pronouncing Borderie anglaise correctly!!!!!!! You daft cocunt (saved from @Goflorrie 😂)
Thanks fellow tattlers for choosing my thread title! Saw Trump on the news....dodgy tan, crap fashion sense, shit badly dyed/ bleached hair, wotsit fingers all thrown together with his casual racism and thought of Edgy...Pat can be like Melania firmly in the background for now!

• Haha
  • Heart

asedgyasawedgy

How many work at home mums could or would give up spending time with their kids on a Saturday to go to the gym? She can go at any other time of the week when the biggest girls are at school/ nursery? All for mums having me time but she takes the absolute p!ss.

OliviaPope

Where did she dig up the before picture from? Looks like it was taken in the old house when poppy was months old.

The picture of her in that black costume she posted in Jan before she was getting rammed doesn’t look that different to how she looks now.

Not exactly a true reflection of before and after Rami’s transformation! Reb’s likes a fake review!

non binary coat

Chatty Member

Mahogany plank with wig on top
Coat of ronseal anyone

I look fab don't I Lee
A tan makes me thinner
I look blonde I'm a Barbie girl

She will post of her grid
Can't wait to which influencers respond

Does this mean bye bye Rami your job is done.i can't pay I don't pay anyone.
Why do all personal trainers think they're also mental health experts?

If only the rest of us lazy mums that have to work and don't have a husband and grandparents on tap could go to the gym and potter all day.

IF YOU WANT IT BAD ENOUGH YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN.

*big eyeroll*

• Heart
  • Haha

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Is she smoking crack?
Seriously.
When the hell was she EVER an “earth mother”
???????!!!!!!
I swear she has no idea what she’s talking about - she just spews our random shit like this because she thinks it sounds clever.

Put a sock in it Reb. No one cares.
NEVER EVER was she an earth mother! Moody, snappy and sulky more like it, biting S head off if she so much as looked at F! ( even though Edgy was 7 when her sister was born and used to be really vile to her). Thing with Rebecca is she just gets an idea in her head and that’s it, full steam ahead, Pat did not want another chi,d, she did so it happened, now she moans constantly about Poppy and Lee does everything with her! I really hope those girls grow up to give them hell during their teenage years!

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m reporting them both today - Rami to trading standards & HMRC and Rebecca to HMRC & ASA plus emailing the Daily Mail etc - I’ve had enough! 🖕🏼
Wonder how best mate Ben who co-owns The Unit with his Dad will feel when the TS ate crawling all over his staff...!

• Heart