Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mummy cool top is reduced I like it but think Mrs Meldrum has spoilt it and begrudge giving them money.
It's so hard as like the brand

Has she breached her hair again?
It's the wee tea pot pose again.
Where's she off today.
Things must be bad if she's back to crystals

Saw something on freinds. Facebook made me laugh it was recent pic of trump and the queen with her crown on.

Apparently the tiara is made from rubies presented to the Queen from the people of Burma ( many moons ago) to protect the Queen by warding off evil! Make of that what you will.

I think I have stop watching Meldrum vlogs.
I'm not on her Insta but love having a laugh here.
Watching you tube just makes me angry
Nicer more interestingly people to follow.
She self destruction of channel.
I don't think majority if sheep can relate to so many holidays, so much pampering and self care and gym obsession.

Reactions: 5
Rammis grid she’s on a before and after pic
She’s bound to be the talk of the school gates 😆😳😆

Mahogany plank with wig on top
Coat of ronseal anyone

I look fab don't I Lee
A tan makes me thinner
I look blonde I'm a Barbie girl

She will post of her grid
Can't wait to which influencers respond

Does this mean bye bye Rami your job is done.i can't pay I don't pay anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is the transformation? She is now a different race ? 🤣🙈

There’s is hardly any difference in the way she looks.

She’s lost a bit of bloat from her belly but that it.

Very clever use of tan/pose/angle and lighting in the “after” shot, not to mention she standing far away from the camera.

Would have been better had they shown before and after measurements/body fat percentage, progress on what she’s lifting/doing in the gym etc

Is he even a qualified PT?! Most PTs wax lyrical about their qualifications etc but can’t find anything to confirm his credentials?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes muddy mummy replied.
.maybe use this as evidence to complain to ASA

Wonder if he can block and delete

I feel like leaving daily mail racism link

Where did she dig up the before picture from? Looks like it was taken in the old house when poppy was months old.

The picture of her in that black costume she posted in Jan before she was getting rammed doesn’t look that different to how she looks now.

Not exactly a true reflection of before and after Rami’s transformation! Reb’s likes a fake review!

Reactions: 22

Coat of ronseal anyone

I look fab don't I Lee
A tan makes me thinner

Why do all personal trainers think they're also mental health experts?

If only the rest of us lazy mums that have to work and don't have a husband and grandparents on tap could go to the gym and potter all day.

IF YOU WANT IT BAD ENOUGH YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN.

*big eyeroll*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
“This was never about a physical transformation”

Well why the duck are you posting half naked photos of yourself?!!!! If it was never about changing how you look?! Which is utter BOLLOCKS anyway because she said herself she wanted a toned tummy and a big arse (which, incidentally, neither of which she’s achieved!)
She just lies and lies and lies and lies all the bleeping time!!!!!! 😡

GIVE ME STRENGTH!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
What the hell is wrong with that arm? I mean, I'm being serious now,,,,,,, has it shrunk? Can she not open it out properly 👀 she literally looks like she's holding an invisible bag!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Coat of ronseal anyone

I look fab don't I Lee
A tan makes me thinner

You “involve”? Does he mean in ones self? Because she definitely continues to transform into one of the most self involved people I have come across.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where did she dig up the before picture from? Looks like it was taken in the old house when poppy was months old.

The picture of her in that black costume she posted in Jan before she was getting rammed doesn’t look that different to how she looks now.

Not exactly a true reflection of before and after Rami’s transformation! Reb’s likes a fake review!
That before photo was before - years before. It looks like it was taken not long after P was born, when they went on holiday when she was really little? (When she was naturally carrying baby weight and naturally had a saggy post baby belly)

It’s really shady to use such an old photo. But what do you expect?

The slight difference in her tummy could be achieved by having a few weeks off carbs.

Spending 5 months in the gym and having 3 PT sessions a week + running etc I would be expecting far more from it than just a slight reduction in belly fat.

What a load of shite. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don’t get me wrong, she looks good but she is just skinny really. Nothing special. Not a transformation you would expect from over 4 months at the gym 4x a week AND with a PT. I expect she didn’t get any nutritional guidance along with the exercise (or did but chose to ignore) which is so important!! If she actually ate MORE of the right thing she could actually look toned and get that bum she obsessively wants!

Also find these transformations weird when done in underwear for the whole world to see. Like you wouldnt post it for any other reason. Perhaps just me but I like only hubby to see those kind of pics 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.