Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think he has either, HOWEVER in the past it was mentioned he was studying in Glasgow when they had a break??? Viewers were led to believe it was at Uni.

She had the tanning stuff in her bedroom at St Andrews 😂😂
He was probably studying the odds in the racing pages....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Or the form of the girls in the local school.
That's hilarious!!! Love it ! but I am sure you're not even joking as he's got a real Pervy look about him with his sun bleached hair and his innapropriate comments about Edgys posterior!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That's hilarious!!! Love it ! but I am sure you're not even joking as he's got a real Pervy look about him with his sun bleached hair and his innapropriate comments about Edgys posterior!! 🤣🤣🤣
Never liked him. I could never understand how people were happy to follow someone who openly and happily admitted to creeping into a 15 year old's house when he was 19.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Never liked him. I could never understand how people were happy to follow someone who openly and happily admitted to creeping into a 15 year old's house when he was 19.
I remember them saying they met at that ages and him sneakily staying over, but did they admit from that age? Their eldest daughter is halfway to that age, wonder what kind of father he'll be with her potential partners?

I remember them saying they met at that ages and him sneakily staying over, but did they admit from that age? Their eldest daughter is halfway to that age, wonder what kind of father he'll be with her potential partners?
He jumped on her (literally) at their local river when she was 15 and they were together on and off until she went to Disney.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
he has 3 daughters imagine if some perv treated his girls in this way....4 year gap is HUGE when youre a 15 year old girl @Foolmeonce ...hes always given me the willies - the wee shite that he is 🙈

He jumped on her (literally) at their local river when she was 15 and they were together on and off until she went to Disney.
did not know this but it figures that shes his trophy....he is a little cretin @Foolmeonce

he will probably be the " Get in there "dad @Catwoman - nothing surprises me anymore about Pat

We could have played Meldrum bingo tonight

We had the curtain line for pics were so so good.
Fans are messaging me going mad for it.
We are on a budget

I'm blown away .

Struggles with words.

Says something stupid.

I was really looking forward to asda online but they had no time to do an online shop as they so so busy.
jesus its a bloody formula @Kermit same same same rince and repeat bla bla bla!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
There is no excuse for such ignorance today, you have access to a phone and the internet...educate yourself!
Rebecca had replied previously to a Nilly Dahlia post about educating ourselves and children about different cultures/religions with the ‘we live in a small village/we have books and travel’ line. No, not an excuse to not do more!
S is of an age to start talking about world events/history with...I feel sorry that she has parents that display this level of ignorance!
My brother, who very recently turned 30, was telling me about Chernobyl and knew more about the actual facts than I do. I remember my father explaining what had happened, at the time, and how people needed help and I was just old enough to understand. Surely, both the Meldrums were not raised with such ignorance as they seem to be passing on?! I despair, I really do! Money can’t buy you class or social awareness it seems.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Clued up enough to be rasist and homophobic but not a clue about much else - shameful human beings...even if it didn't happen on their own doorstep alot of families had children from that area to stay during summer months much like in southern Ireland we hosted families affected by the N Irish troubles but hey why would Meldrums care....NIMBYS 😣

Pair of planks....😂
2 short planks! 😂

• Haha
2 short planks! 😂
love it @Jade33 - directly from Fr Ted - if youve ever seen it-😋

There is no excuse for such ignorance today, you have access to a phone and the internet...educate yourself!
Rebecca had replied previously to a Nilly Dahlia post about educating ourselves and children about different cultures/religions with the ‘we live in a small village/we have books and travel’ line. No, not an excuse to not do more!
S is of an age to start talking about world events/history with...I feel sorry that she has parents that display this level of ignorance!
My brother, who very recently turned 30, was telling me about Chernobyl and knew more about the actual facts than I do. I remember my father explaining what had happened, at the time, and how people needed help and I was just old enough to understand. Surely, both the Meldrums were not raised with such ignorance as they seem to be passing on?! I despair, I really do! Money can’t buy you class or social awareness it seems.
better not send them to school when they have "black history week" or any kind of diversity discussion as the meldrum kids will be far behind.....they have zero excuse IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My daughter 23 knows all about Chernobyl and hasn't been to uni but she watches news and has a good general knowledge about historical events.. Unlike those bloody two. Yet another no family together meal. And tout for a freebie gifted sofa.. A la pentland with her freebie sofas. And that deal about watching the pennies on the supermarket shop, so thoughtless for her viewers on lower incomes and REALLY dealing with the costs and hardships bringin g up kids stupid silly vapid ignorant woman.

Reactions: 14
I'm just jumping on the threads about this particular vlogger but can I ask if the 'KKK spa vlog' is still up or was it on IG stories or something?

He picked up his wife whilst she was only 15 years old. Says all you need to know about Pat.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm just jumping on the threads about this particular vlogger but can I ask if the 'KKK spa vlog' is still up or was it on IG stories or something?
It was a vlog, she eventually took it down nearly a week later after trying to cover it up over a 2 second clip of music.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He picked up his wife whilst she was only 15 years old. Says all you need to know about Pat.
Yes not the wholesome fairy tale she makes out.

Together at 15
Falls pregnant at 20 splits from Lee
Spends time partying in Florida
Gets back together with him he left someone to go back to her.
Finished uni never gets a job.
Married when eldest was 1.

He's just so pervy. Always making inappropriate remarks and going in anout his babe of a wife

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Because it's all about image........and Reb can cruise down to the gym looking like the cool, single, child free lady she obviously so, so wishes she was. ( Unless they could be packed away in a box until needed for you Tube or The Gram 😜)

This!!!!!
I don’t think she has an unhealthy obsession with food gym etc she has a big problem with settling down young. She wants to be that young 21 year old. She wants the body of a 20 something lady who’s never had kids. She wants the holidays where she doesn’t have to look after her kids and can do what the hell she likes. She’s having an identity crisis but labelling it as a bleeping mental health disorder of anxiety. JUST duck OFF REB (know you read here) it’s disgusting that you are an “influencer” to other MOTHERS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes not the wholesome fairy tale she makes out.

Together at 15
Falls pregnant at 20 splits from Lee
Spends time partying in Florida
Gets back together with him he left someone to go back to her.
Finished uni never gets a job.
Married when eldest was 1.

He's just so pervy. Always making inappropriate remarks and going in anout his babe of a wife

wow just wow! just thought I was in a parallel universe and they had their own soap opera.... 4 pregnancies - that we know of.... she fecks off...he fecks off...query over paternity....they married..happily ever after.mmmmm....wouldn't touch him with a barge pole as he has a gamey eye and a gob to match. Thanks @Kermit for filling the gaps!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
wow just wow! just thought I was in a parallel universe and they had their own soap opera.... 4 pregnancies - that we know of.... she fecks off...he fecks off...query over paternity....they married..happily ever after.mmmmm....wouldn't touch him with a barge pole as he has a gamey eye and a gob to match. Thanks @Kermit for filling the gaps!
She's only had 3 pregnancies
All are Lee's
Just meant she settled down faster than she wanted too..

He did a lovely proposal and they had their dream wedding.

The admits she was nightmare child teen.
Real party animal
Used to climb out if her bedroom window.
To sneak off with Lee and her friends

https://www.deesidepiper.co.uk/news/tree-mendous-proposal-1-2680241

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.