Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I’m so angry about this women tonight. And how she’s so flippant about being a mother to those children. My 35 year old friend, a beautiful, dedicated mother, just lost her battle with cancer, leaving 3 little girls under 7 without a mum. She would give anything ANYTHING to be at a sports day. She’ll never get a chance to see the youngest two at any sports days. And reb just can’t wait for them to be out her hair so she can sit on her flat ass. Stop the world I want to get off

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
The fact that she thinks lee is some sort of masculine piece of ass is beyond worrying. That guy makes my vagina grow a zip and shut itself up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

YellowMellow14

Chatty Member
So you're telling me if I write down I want my incurable cancer cured, it will be? That's all I have to do?

We'll I'll be damned. I'll start tonight...

🙄🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 47

rather not stop

Chatty Member
Poor Poppy. That's honestly broken my heart. Some parents CAN'T attend sports day due to actually WORKING FOR A LIVING. But our Reb doesn't want to go cuz she'd rather be sat on her flat arse drinking hot cups of tea.

Poor, poor Poppy. Kids know when their parents can't be arsed with them. I hope those girls give her hell in their teenage years.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Marmaladethecat

I'm currently lying in my bed eating super noodles for my tea having just spent allll my money on a 5 night break with my 2 to Spain. We've not been away for 4 years and I'm just so excited! Reviews of the hotel were average + but I'm not a snob. I just want to leave the country, have someone else cook my food, have a drinks, have a laugh with my 2 in the pool and maybe get a bit of sun on my face. So fuck off you gobshite. Portugals fab. Go and actually see it and wear dresses that actually fit you. You've allll the time in the world to work out. I've ordered 2 bikinis to fit my current shape. Are they size I'd like them to be? Nope. But do I actually give a shit? Nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

buymealatte

Would that be the same standard of clientele 👌🏻who make racist comments when all dressed in white robes in a hotel lift? Is that the standard of clientele we can expect at a Neilson Concentration Camp? If so, definitely count me out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Marmaladethecat

Aahhh ok, I know where I've been going wrong. I've not been simply writing down what I want.

I want financial security for my children. I've gotten down to the last 2 on 3 sets of interviews but I didn't get the job.

I really want some friends. A very painful divorce has left me totally alone and when my children go to their dads I'm totally alone. As in, I say bye to my kids in the morning, and the next time I'll actually talk to someone is when I pick them up 3 nights later. Longer in the holidays (6 days last week 😣)

I want someone to love but every time I've dated, all the men have been so bitter and closed off.

You know what, maybe I should write all of that down everyday.

FFS, fuck off you cretin 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Hair grows at roughly half an inch per month on average. Half an inch in a month Rebecca. For reference Rebecca - Lee’s penis is probably about a quarter of an inch in length (hard) so…. Shut the fuck up about your hair and how much it’s grown in a week - you absolute boring cunt of a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

cee-bee

VIP Member
Poor, poor Poppy. Kids know when their parents can't be arsed with them. I hope those girls give her hell in their teenage years.
I honestly hope the girls grow up and move away from their toxic mother.

I hope they find people who love them for them, and treat them as worthwhile.

I hope they are successful in whatever they chose to do with their lives, but I hope it’s something meaningful.

I hope they distance themselves from Becky and give her the solitude as independence she prioritised over them.

I hope Becky is slowly excluded from their lives and has to watch from afar as they thrive.

I see so much of my own mother in Becky. I moved away as a teen but now in my 30s I’ve slowly come to an understanding of who she is as a person. She never truly wanted to be a mother - she wanted to be a full time SAHM, she liked the idea of being a mother but none of the reality. She was as disconnected and clueless as Becky is. I don’t think people like talking about the grief that comes from not having the mother you desperately needed. We talk about grieving death but not the deep, deep pain of being so desperate for a loving parent and knowing there is nothing you can do, having to learn to accept that the type of unconditional parental love others benefit from will never be something you get to experience. Some people can’t accept it and so pretend (like my siblings) and make do with the breadcrumbs they are given.
But it sets them up for a lifetime of settling for less than they deserve and I hope the girls don’t go down that route.

I haven’t seen my mother in over a year now and she has very little to do with my life. I’m happier and better off without her, but the sad thing is I don’t think it makes her especially sad to not be in my life. I think it’s more of an affront to her ego and a bit of an embarrassing thing to explain to her friends.

I expect it will be the same for Becky one day.

my mother seems to have it all, does nothing in her big house all day. But she’s alone and has an empty life. I don’t think people like her or Becky ever truly realise how effed up their priorities were, or ever truly care about other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Catwoman

VIP Member
That’s got to have a huge negative impact on her house price. I’d be devastated loosing that view in exchange for a housing development and imagine the amount of noise! 😬
Yes I agree but you know what?
I have not one ounce of sympathy. Not one. They knew about the planning application. They tried to get the house price knocked down allegedly. They bought a house with a horrible history without any respect to the family. They wrote ignorant letters of objection. It couldn't happen to a nicer smug bitch and idiot husband quite frankly.

Pityparty

It's always the people who are the least busy that talk of being so super busy. If you're unemployed/retired then something like a parents evening, a kids activity, school pick up or a dr appointment become a whole event whereas when you're working and already genuinely busy then these things just have to slot into your day without an announcement 🙃.

• Heart

Mybb2016

Who’s going to tell her that she’s going to Portugal but she’s learning Brasilian Portuguese...

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Wow this holiday with the other wives has really rattled her!
Now she needs to grow her hair and is necking vitamins and whatever to make it grow as fast as possible.
And lose weight, so she’s set herself a diet that will be difficult to stick to and exercising beyond her capabilities and will end up injured.
She has no patience and is trying to do it all as quick as possible.

So I’ve decided to get the popcorn out and enjoy the show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37