Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is the gift that keeps on giving. Moaning about the 3* ‘standard’ hotel and kids club. It’s a package holiday to Greece, a TUI 4 or 5 star does not compare to Glenegles (remember that Reb?) or the Ritz. And her comments about Neilson clientele are hilarious. I’m sure that anyone who has spent 10k on a holiday doesn’t want a freeloading Instagrammer to show up and lower the tone. I’m sure when she last paid for one (ie her parents did) it would have been cheap but she’s had several freebies in the interim.

I priced up various Neilson/ mark Warner / club Med holidays for this summer and they were all pretty much of a muchness. In the end we’ve not gone down this route but have booked something of a similar price. I agree it’s extortionate and I felt slightly queezy when I booked it but I’ve not been on holiday since 2019 and I don’t have any others lined up. I won’t be trying to stick my kids in a club from the moment we arrive either.

As for the holiday washing posts. It has been warm in Royal Deeside but she reckons she’s been putting away washing as she goes along. Been chucking it in the drier? Mine sure isn’t ‘cupboard dry’ after being on the line. It will need the utility room tonight before I put it away.

Reactions: 12
Came on to say the same about that guy DissectingTheBS 😂

he’s not exactly my type but sit him next to Lee (which he clearly was) and he would look like the tall dark (ish) and handsome man she wets herself over when watching Bridgerton or Emily in Paris
Bet she had a fun week fantasising over him in his wee swim trunks

also just looking at the women on this table , begs looks about 20 years older than them or like she could be their crazy mother tagging along for the holiday

also another question.. if poppy is finally sleeping why the hell not have a nice lie in with your husband on your holiday ??? They just scream unhappy

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Came on to say the same about that guy DissectingTheBS 😂

he’s not exactly my type but sit him next to Lee (which he clearly was) and he would look like the tall dark (ish) and handsome man she wets herself over when watching Bridgerton or Emily in Paris
Bet she had a fun week fantasising over him in his wee swim trunks

also just looking at the women on this table , begs looks about 20 years older than them or like she could be their crazy mother tagging along for the holiday

also another question.. if poppy is finally sleeping why the hell not have a nice lie in with your husband on your holiday ??? They just scream unhappy
All the wives = generic dyed blondes. Yawn
Bet the blokes were secretly eyeing up the natural, effortlessly attractive waitress.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The clientele 👌 comment (what a silly little twit) made me think of Gleneagles when they made the mistake of gifting dumb and dumber a stay and they made tits of themselves especially when pissing off the guests who can actually afford it there like lisa kudrow. She thinks she's posh but she's got absolutely no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It looks like the man closest to the camera is eyeing up the pretty waitress.
anyone feeling tit about the holidays remember she’s probably had some inheritance this year… give it a year or two and the money will be dried up and she’ll be the same as everyone else.
If the kids club was “embarrassingly bad” why were the kids in them EVERYDAY

Reactions: 23
Did I read correctly that they are also going to Disney World Florida this year, can’t afford a Nielsen holiday but can afford Florida or is it paid for by another source 😯the way she makes it sound to people that it’s ok to take your kids out of school cos here in Scotland we only get classed as unauthorised absence. Well RM that depends on what school your kids go to and also if you want them to learn anything in class rather than having to catch up at home when they are back and need your help which I’m sure you will just moan about. Bore off with your we work hard. No LM works hard you sit on your behind moaning about this and that until he’s home then flee the minute his big toe enters the home. She infuriates me…… rant over 😤🫣
4BB26BE9-B2A1-4AFB-93DE-8B4E79703B46.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Did I read correctly that they are also going to Disney World Florida this year, can’t afford a Nielsen holiday but can afford Florida or is it paid for by another source 😯the way she makes it sound to people that it’s ok to take your kids out of school cos here in Scotland we only get classed as unauthorised absence. Well RM that depends on what school your kids go to and also if you want them to learn anything in class rather than having to catch up at home when they are back and need your help which I’m sure you will just moan about. Bore off with your we work hard. No LM works hard you sit on your behind moaning about this and that until he’s home then flee the minute his big toe enters the home. She infuriates me…… rant over 😤🫣View attachment 1320996
Can’t spell. Thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did I read correctly that they are also going to Disney World Florida this year, can’t afford a Nielsen holiday but can afford Florida or is it paid for by another source 😯the way she makes it sound to people that it’s ok to take your kids out of school cos here in Scotland we only get classed as unauthorised absence. Well RM that depends on what school your kids go to and also if you want them to learn anything in class rather than having to catch up at home when they are back and need your help which I’m sure you will just moan about. Bore off with your we work hard. No LM works hard you sit on your behind moaning about this and that until he’s home then flee the minute his big toe enters the home. She infuriates me…… rant over 😤🫣View attachment 1320996
The Florida holiday is yet again with her parents and her sister. They clearly have a timeshare or similar. The Meldrum’s won’t be paying for it properly nor will they be doing any of the organising. Same as when they went when they conceived Poppy (🤢) - that was the last time they were in Florida and it was the same deal - away with her family, all staying together in a holiday house/all together every day etc

Reactions: 11
It is all inheritance she's frittering away. Will soon be gone. She's paid for Tenners, Crete (on the cheap at off-peak) and Portugal herself using inheritance from Grandad and the parents are paying for Florida.
Recent house renovations are also using up the cash.
She should be investing and saving it for the girls' futures, instead it'll have all been spent on some tit 3* holidays. She'll have insisted to Lee that they go 4 times in a year just to look good for the gram and give this illusion of wealth. It'll all be gone soon enough.

Honestly they have no where near the money you think. People who are genuinely wealthy don't suddenly start burning through it so blatantly. It's a change of pattern due to the inheritance (as we know previous hols were freebies).

Reactions: 20
The thing about taking kids out of school in Scotland being ok. It isn’t. It’s selfish. Yeah you may not get fined and it isn’t illegal but it certainly isn’t encouraged . And let’s face it meldrum isn’t going to put in the effort to make up for missed learning, she will Expect the school staff to pick up the slack. She has no consideration for the school or it’s staff, only for saving a few quid and making out she’s some sort of key worker wife with no choice rather than a SAHM with nothing but time.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We get seven weeks summer holiday here and Lee works away what two weeks at a time maybe three so at some point he will be home in the holidays so using him as the reason to take the girls out is rubbish. Just be honest and say it’s the price! I don’t have experience of kids clubs but maybe the girls were too old for this one if it was ‘embarrassingly bad’. Besides surely one of the benefits of being in a large group of children is they have each other to keep company during the day so why does she even need a kids club. Spend time playing or relaxing with your own children.

I did enjoy the parade up and down with her nightly Polyester number on 🤣 she thinks she is so special. what a shame she doesn’t have any self awareness and realise that she is the type of chav bringing the clientele down on the luxury holidays she normally goes on! Imagine in a couple of years when the girls have grown up a little more and she has to step aside as top dog and isn’t the teeny tiny centre of attention looks wise. Couple more years of brittle hair and sun damage and she will fade into the background. Bitter Mum incoming!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Would that be the same standard of clientele 👌🏻who make racist comments when all dressed in white robes in a hotel lift? Is that the standard of clientele we can expect at a Neilson Concentration Camp? If so, definitely count me out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
She can’t see what’s going on right under her nose. Lee looked really miserable on that holiday, he can’t be happy with her disappearing every morning and leaving him to get the kids up and ready. It’s probably easier to keep the peace though than have the biggest toddler of them all stomping about, killing everyone’s vibe.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.