Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bore off witch.
couldn’t even summons an Ounce of ‘fun mum’ vibes while you were on a holiday that most would have be thrilled to be on.
couldn’t even acknowledge and engage with your kids, so so busy making stupid reels for the gram.
This is even funnier after seeing she's been to the garden centre this morning and plans to plant flowers this afternoon...
Now, I have an allotment, I love gardening, and my 4yo loves to check/eat the strawbs, and dig for worms. But a garden centre trip/planting out is not what I'd call 'fun mum'. It's me getting my shizz done and trying to entertain him as best I can whilst doing it! Not child centred, and I know I'm lucky that he can be entertained with some mud and a toy digger!

Reactions: 12
😂 The gift that keeps on giving. What the duck is garden centre chic?

The outfit has the elements but the style out is laughable. Honestly what a mess. What goes on in her mind to share that seriously? She's not even tongue in cheek! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has a brand name ever suited her better than Fat Face? I’m gonna trademark ‘Goiter Neck’ and get her to promo it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Gardening imo is not a fun child activity and mine would be bored senseless picking plants at a garden centre… surely this is better suited when she has her child free days in the week

Reactions: 16
What on earth possessed her to dress like that today, I have no words! 😳

So so so many messages about Florida 🤥 and her snooty 'I've been enough times to know'. Doesn't know she's born does she!

• Haha
No idea wtf she’s dressed like it’s the middle on winter? I mean, yes it’s windy, but it’s not cold out. I was out first thing with one of my dogs to the vet wearing a T-shirt and flip flops and haven’t felt the need to wrap up when I’ve been out in the garden.

Her stories this past week have just really annoyed me, to the point that if I’d seen her in the village this morning, I’d have given her verbal abuse. Read the room love, lots of folk are struggling to fill their fridges, never mind their cars and here’s you babbling about yet another holiday?

Also ET's tan is probably year round too. Loved his flowers a lot. My god, where do the similarities end!? Erm, there as he was a lot more likeable and he demonstrated empathy and understanding towards the human race (who knew how much we could learn from him!!).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For me, that’s the worst I’ve ever seen her look!

Wonder if the villa chat in response to my comment about a Disney hotel… she doesn’t read here though!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My kids HATED going to a garden centre or DIY centre at the weekends, 'cos yanno we've got jobs to go to in the week! We used to have to bloody tag team with them! This lazy witch has got all bloody week to go! But waits to do it today!!! 👏 👏 Is she gonna be 'fun mum' now she's done something she wanted to do.

Reactions: 15
Am I the only one who bleeping HATES when people call their kids biggest, littlest etc?! To be fair she’s not the only one who does it, even people in my real life do it now. It makes me cringe inside out 🥴 Just use their names for god sake! 🙄

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.