Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is ‘so proud of her kids at parents evening that she’s crying’, after she takes them out of school for weeks at a time?!? so two faced.

Reactions: 23
Is she trying to show us that’s she far too busy to eat and just grabbing a little bit of food as she’s so teeny tiny…..aren’t I Lee 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not to bring it up again but she definitely used Candice Braithwaite as a Shield because she doesn’t even follow her now
I absolutely love that this still gets brought up. She handled the whole situation so appallingly and as much as she wishes it will get forgotten and people will move on, as long as she keeps trying to bring herself back as an influencer with mlm schemes, trying to set herself up a a health and wellbeing influencer, aff linking all the buttery soft leggings and cheap throw away fashion and now we get to watch her hair grow #liftgate and more importantly her actions together it and after it will haunt Mrs Meldrum.

Reactions: 23
Exactly. People make mistakes, none of us are perfect. But it's how we reflect, grow and learn from them we should be judged. She's never demonstrated remorse or growth from any of her obnoxious behaviours. So the cycle continues. She's not moved on, so others will not either.

Reactions: 13
if she had dinner with the kids she would have to sit down with them and engage. This way she can give them food and swarm off doing „chores“.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
“Chaos of parents evening” Erm how how this pan out then Rebecca?

You have 10 mins per child. 10 mins!

I’d save the “chaos of parents evening” claim for teachers who work all day then do another 3 hours at night before going home to sort their own kids (and then do work into the evening as they couldn’t do it after school because of parents evening).

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I can’t remember when I started reading these threads but it must be at least a year and I don’t think I’ve ever, ever seen her post about how proud she is of the girls or talk about specific things that they’ve done.

Nobody likes someone bragging about how fab their kids are all the time - and it’s not as if she doesn’t mention them at all. It’s just so sad that she doesn’t seem to proud of them. I don’t believe for a second she cried (unless the teachers got her confused with Sarah Raven 🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How does someone who doesn't work end up 'so, so busy' all day?
And why has she no insight into the fact that mums with jobs STILL have to do all this, as well as work! Her laundry is no bigger or wetter than anybody else’s!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
And why has she no insight into the fact that mums with jobs STILL have to do all this, as well as work! Her laundry is no bigger or wetter than anybody else’s!
Yeah what winds me up is she complains about about being tired or sooooo busy but like most people have to do this AND work full time? Like check your privilege Becky.

Nevermind the endless holidays, spending and freebies. She cannot read the room.

Reactions: 22
It's always the people who are the least busy that talk of being so super busy. If you're unemployed/retired then something like a parents evening, a kids activity, school pick up or a dr appointment become a whole event whereas when you're working and already genuinely busy then these things just have to slot into your day without an announcement 🙃.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's always the people who are the least busy that talk of being so super busy. If you're unemployed/retired then something like a parents evening, a kids activity, school pick up or a dr appointment become a whole event whereas when you're working and already genuinely busy then these things just have to slot into your day without an announcement 🙃.
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Since when has a load of washing been something to talk about?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.