Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s got to have a huge negative impact on her house price. I’d be devastated loosing that view in exchange for a housing development and imagine the amount of noise! 😬
Yes I agree but you know what?
I have not one ounce of sympathy. Not one. They knew about the planning application. They tried to get the house price knocked down allegedly. They bought a house with a horrible history without any respect to the family. They wrote ignorant letters of objection. It couldn't happen to a nicer smug witch and idiot husband quite frankly.

Reactions: 38
Yes I agree but you know what?
I have not one ounce of sympathy. Not one. They knew about the planning application. They tried to get the house price knocked down allegedly. They bought a house with a horrible history without any respect to the family. They wrote ignorant letters of objection. It couldn't happen to a nicer smug witch and idiot husband quite frankly.
I wonder how many people said to them “you know what, I don’t think this is the house you should go for…” But she’s so pig-headed and he appears to go along with whatever she says/wants so the whole thing is just delicious.

And she obviously thought she would have enough clout to stop the work going ahead somehow. Which is hilarious 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Anyone getting a vibe she's thinking about you tube? What earning potential would there be there that would be worth it? Compared to the crappy effort she needs to make for Instagram? Can't see it. Too much effort.

Reactions: 17
That’s got to have a huge negative impact on her house price. I’d be devastated loosing that view in exchange for a housing development and imagine the amount of noise! 😬
Id have sympathy if it was anyone else but they KNEW about the planning development when they bought the house and were arrogant enough to think that their objections couple with Mummy and daddy's would be enough to stop the development.
She's nothing but a stuck up lazy assed snob who think she's some rich lady who lunches but really she fucked up a lucrative Youtube career, bought a house they can't real afford and try and desperately look they are loaded- but she has free furniture from Aldi and buys her clothes from Primark!! (no shade on those stores but just highlights the fact that her lifestyle is a lie).

Reactions: 21
Anyone getting a vibe she's thinking about you tube? What earning potential would there be there that would be worth it? Compared to the crappy effort she needs to make for Instagram? Can't see it. Too much effort.
I was thinking the same but at the same time her replies are very much “it’s all in the past”.
I think she knows that a) youtube is not easy money anymore (at least compared to how it was when she first started) and b) every ad will end up being pulled and she’ll be “trolled” again.

Reactions: 6
I think she makes good money from all the aff links much as it makes me sick. I read on another thread that someone with less then 100k followers could make £2k a month, if that’s the case then it’s easy and decent money for sitting on your arse browsing. Especially if none of it is going through the tax man, which we know it doesn’t . Makes me so angry. The only way to impact it is to report accounts I think. I just use the false information one as it is quite frankly a load of shite, pretending to like/buy/covet stuff to lure others into clicks. If that’s not false I don’t know what is. Then there’s the tax avoidance …

Reactions: 15
I think she makes good money from all the aff links much as it makes me sick. I read on another thread that someone with less then 100k followers could make £2k a month, if that’s the case then it’s easy and decent money for sitting on your arse browsing. Especially if none of it is going through the tax man, which we know it doesn’t . Makes me so angry. The only way to impact it is to report accounts I think. I just use the false information one as it is quite frankly a load of shite, pretending to like/buy/covet stuff to lure others into clicks. If that’s not false I don’t know what is. Then there’s the tax avoidance …
My sister in law is an influencer. She has 40k followers and gets paid £1500 for an ad… she is quite picky with what she takes and doesn’t but I still think it’s a bleeping scam 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Nah I'd be surprised if Rebecca is making that much on aff links. The stuff she links is rank and people are really starting to wake up to how shady they are. She might have 112K followers but I'd say only 5-10K max active and engaging with her.

I'd be surprised if she ever came back to YouTube, that's too much hard work for tiny pea brain Rebecca.

You can see the resentment of her taking the girls off social media, they were probably the only thing that made her the decent money. She has zero content now, she probably puts herself to sleep with her posts

Reactions: 8
Lee has just spent weeks away working long hours in a potentially dangerous job, he then gets home and has to build a bloody fence because his princess can't dare be so common and get a job to pay for one. When does he get to rest and have me time.

He really should get rid, she doesn't pull her own weight at all, in that family.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Jeez, she tired...... and looking forward to planting clematis. 😴

Laughing to myself though, has to put bird song music over the mutt stories now to cover the building noise. As Rebecca would say, 'what a laugh we had' . 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Must be exhausting answering six DM’s (that you probably wrote yourself) ;-)
How on earth can she feel “wiped out” - she doesn’t do ANYTHING. I genuinely don’t understand how she can feel tired and act like she’s exhausted when she doesn’t do anything. It’s not normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How on earth can she feel “wiped out” - she doesn’t do ANYTHING. I genuinely don’t understand how she can feel tired and act like she’s exhausted when she doesn’t do anything. It’s not normal!
She had to do swimming, school pick up AND go to Tesco! Poor thing must be exhausted having to do what normal people do because Nanny McLee is building her a fence

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She had to do swimming, school pick up AND go to Tesco! Poor thing must be exhausted having to do what normal people do because Nanny McLee is building her a fence
Any normal person who doesn’t work would go to Tesco after school drop off this morning. She’s as bad as This Mama Life

Reactions: 16
So, do we think she wanks the dog off when Lee is offshore and the kids are in bed? I love my pets, but bleeping hell….!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.