Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you're telling me if I write down I want my incurable cancer cured, it will be? That's all I have to do?

We'll I'll be damned. I'll start tonight...

🙄🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Want want want. Or. Be a better person and give time to volunteering, give food to food banks and give a tit about other people!

Reactions: 16
Did you know if you write down the tit you want like a kid you're 42% more likely to get it. Jesus bleeping christ, this woman is the biggest moron, she's so stupid it hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is where I went wrong…i stopped writing letters to Santa when I was 8

Or maybe its that mummy and daddy dnt hand everything to me any more

🤷

Reactions: 11
Where does she pull this tit from? 42% more likely to happen 😂

More like 42% more likely your parents or doormat husband will pay for it 🙄

I’m all for positive affirmations etc.. but come on lass!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aahhh ok, I know where I've been going wrong. I've not been simply writing down what I want.

I want financial security for my children. I've gotten down to the last 2 on 3 sets of interviews but I didn't get the job.

I really want some friends. A very painful divorce has left me totally alone and when my children go to their dads I'm totally alone. As in, I say bye to my kids in the morning, and the next time I'll actually talk to someone is when I pick them up 3 nights later. Longer in the holidays (6 days last week 😣)

I want someone to love but every time I've dated, all the men have been so bitter and closed off.

You know what, maybe I should write all of that down everyday.

FFS, duck off you cretin 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Aahhh ok, I know where I've been going wrong. I've not been simply writing down what I want.

I want financial security for my children. I've gotten down to the last 2 on 3 sets of interviews but I didn't get the job.

I really want some friends. A very painful divorce has left me totally alone and when my children go to their dads I'm totally alone. As in, I say bye to my kids in the morning, the next time I'll actually talk to someone is when I pick them up 3 nights later.

I want someone to love but every time I've dated, all the men have been so bitter and closed off.

You know what, maybe I should write all of that down everyday. FFS, duck off you cretin 🙄
You know, I was away to laugh react to that. But I just want to send you a virtual hug.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You know, I was away to laugh react to that. But I just want to send you a virtual hug.
Life is so so hard and those that have family and friends just don't realise how fortunate they are. Beggy is a disgrace, I'd actually kill to NOT be child free. Every time they go, a part of me dies inside. When I'm due to pick them up I'm an hour early just so that I'm there incase anything happens. She really has no emotional intelligence or awareness at all

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did you know if you write down the tit you want like a kid you're 42% more likely to get it. Jesus bleeping christ, this woman is the biggest moron, she's so stupid it hurts.
Absolute bullshit peddled by pointless privileged dickheads. she’d be better off writing down how to be a better person.

Reactions: 19
Just catching up with the comments. I'm so sorry some of you are going through such differcult times.

I am surprised no one has called her a C U N T yet. Apologies if you really hate that word, sometimes it's just needed.

Reactions: 22
Awwh some of the pretties look tit as that mutt has obviously peed in them. 🙄

Nice holiday your parents are paying for Rebecca. If you worked you might afford to pay for it yourself. 😂

She's an absolute bell end, constant cringe worthy tit comes spewing out of her spicy dorito lips. With someone like that in your family or friendship circle it must be like having an itchy pile. Constantly there and every so often it raises its head and you want to drown it in preperation h.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am so sorry to all of you dealing with unfair, difficult situations.

You just know that if Beggy was granted 3 wishes she would wish for more wishes.
She’s an entitled little madam.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She is so thick. She is stunted in the mindset of a very immature teenager. Who in their right mind says ‘if you write something down manifest it, it makes it happen’? Whilst planning can make things happen, Beggy treats it like it’s a Christmas list. Dear Santa I want I want I want. She must be an absolute bleeping nightmare to live with. Writes lists and makes every other poor bastard in her life work and pay for it!

Reactions: 23
Oh bore off witch.
couldn’t even summons an Ounce of ‘fun mum’ vibes while you were on a holiday that most would have be thrilled to be on.
couldn’t even acknowledge and engage with your kids, so so busy making stupid reels for the gram.
She’d be better off leaving Lee and the kids and setting up just her and Bertie

Reactions: 14
Oh bore off witch.
couldn’t even summons an Ounce of ‘fun mum’ vibes while you were on a holiday that most would have be thrilled to be on.
couldn’t even acknowledge and engage with your kids, so so busy making stupid reels for the gram.
She realises a day is more than 6 hours right ?

Someone has read (listened ) too many self help books or podcasts on holiday.
All this manifesting shite & mental load rhetoric
Pass me the bucket

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.