Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
23 comments on her latest ad and one is asking about lights from Next, Aldi must be delighted😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh duck off!

Advertising laithwaites wine 😡
Myself and my family have used them for years!

She doesn’t even drink wine!

According to her she’s basically t-total 😂

But of course it’s her and the dog.. not a cosy night in with her husband.. What an odd advert. She’s trying to be relatable as a busy mum and failing..

It’s just so so hard parenting 3 kids all day who are all in some form of childcare from 9am onwards 🙄😂

Reactions: 27
Oh duck off!

But of course it’s her and the dog.. not a cosy night in with her husband.. What an odd advert. She’s trying to be relatable as a busy mum and failing..

It’s just so so hard parenting 3 kids all day who are all in some form of childcare from 9am onwards 🙄😂
Another terrible ad, no thought given to it at all, you can’t even see that glass of wine, it looks likes she’s advertising the egg chair😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the garden, reading her book with a glass of wine.
bizarrely pissing herself laughing at a psychological thriller 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh duck off!

Message them and tell them they lost you as a customer.

23 comments on her latest ad and one is asking about lights from Next, Aldi must be delighted😂
I bloody love Aldi, I messaged them, I won’t give them my money so they pay free loading racist witches like her. Lidl here I come 🤣

Reactions: 21
How long before all the free sofas and armchairs and desk chairs end up on selling pages?! No one house needs that many seating surfaces!

Reactions: 11
She couldn’t even pour it without spilling

terrible ad

what a total fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her latest gram post…. Blah blah blah then what’s needed after a LONG day of PARENTING a young family…. Pull the other one. If I’m correct they were at school all day so no Beggy you weren’t parenting all day!!!

Reactions: 12
It was the smelling of the wine with half the lid still on it that got me 🤣
Lurker on here and I had to comment her smallish the wine with the wee lid thing on. I just started following laithwaites the other week as well as was considering doing an order. Not now. Never seen her drink red wine before either !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
duck off with the doing it "all on my own." Jesus, you'd think she'd solved the problems of the world. It's 2 weeks of just normal parenting. That's it!!! I don't know any parent who isn't tired. Everyone is tired head, and the rest of us work on top of it. "Working on myself." Have a day off love.

Reactions: 23
So she broke a lawnmower and left the sunroof open on the car when it rained… and hasn’t done anything about it 🙄

She’s so pathetic it’s unreal. She clearly doesn’t give a tit about anything

Reactions: 20
Oh duck off!

She's never led a genuine ad ever, it was always about the money.

I knew she would try and crawl back as an influencer once she felt the controversy had died down.

Rebecca we will always remember your lies, manipulation and racism; and your complete inability to take accountability for this. You treat your sheep with contempt and any detractors as trolls. You've doxxed people and blocked gay couples who questioned your business. You are a fake and charlatan.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Please can we all just remember that she lost 1lb this week, that must have really taken it out of her and she’s probably worried that Pat may not even recognise her after the weight loss.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Another hilarious ad, smug face sashays in with her free box of wine, smells it with the lid still on, still smug as duck, pours it, spills some, heads out to the view of the building site where she can no longer hear anything happening inside the house where her young kids are. Bliss! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.