Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Until she gets her tit poor diet and anemia sorted out , her hair ain't going to be long and luscious

Reactions: 8
Been a long time lurker but her post about growing her hair has pushed me over the edge…is she that dim that she thinks her hair has grown more than a millimetre or so in the last week?! She really needs to get a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Would you not make sure there were no creases in your bed linen before videoing it for an ad 🤨

Reactions: 7
Oh my god, I take back everything I said about her hair! Look how long and luscious it is! What a difference in a week hun!

🙄 FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hair grows at roughly half an inch per month on average. Half an inch in a month Rebecca. For reference Rebecca - Lee’s penis is probably about a quarter of an inch in length (hard) so…. Shut the duck up about your hair and how much it’s grown in a week - you absolute boring bleep of a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Hair grows at roughly half an inch per month on average. Half an inch in a month Rebecca. For reference Rebecca - Lee’s penis is probably about a quarter of an inch in length (hard) so…. Shut the duck up about your hair and how much it’s grown in a week - you absolute boring bleep of a woman.
duck me you ain’t half got a way with words 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ - heard it all now 🙈. Who in the name of God has time to monitor how much their hair grows weekly 😂. Been so busy this week with work and kids that I got the days mixed up - been working on the basis that it’s Wednesday today until lunchtime and a very confused colleague corrected me. And I wouldn’t have it any other way. What a boring, empty life. Devoid of any satisfaction that comes from working hard and knowing you’ve given 100% (and that crappy bike ride doesn’t count!) and actually hopefully been a helpful and productive member of society that day.

Enjoy measuring your hair Rapunzel!

Reactions: 18
Ah, see, that’s where the problem lies….

…Wee Lee has told her his little worm is at least 8 inches, so she thinks her hair has grown at least 5 inches in a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Those nails do not suit Mrs wannabe toff AT ALL and why are they all weird shapes and lengths 🤯
I would hope she aint paid for them…the first finger nails is squint and the ring finger is filed squint as well. Am like 90% sure shes done them herself but is filming in the car to make it look like shes gone somewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve just watched the return or keep holiday clothes post. WTF is wrong with that woman?! Get a bloody job!

I’ve been away too long - that outfit for a wedding?! JESUS! What a riot.

Reactions: 6
Why does Bertie’s mate look so much like Sarah “narrow footbed” Raven?

Those are the jankiest nails I have seen. I hope she hasn’t paid for them 😆

Reactions: 5
I honestly think there’s a greater chance of Lee having his vasectomy reversed and having a 4th child than him letting her get another dog.

I’m the 2years she’s had him I don’t think I’ve EVER seen/heard of Lee walking him unless she’s there with him.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a story of him even playing with the dog tbh
Is this what she’s saying she wants (stamps feet) now?
Classic job dodging behaviour

Reactions: 3
Is this what she’s saying she wants (stamps feet) now?
Classic job dodging behaviour
Yeah she posted earlier with a photo of Bertie and her mums dog asking if people think Lee will let her get another one 🙄

Didn’t even let her get the first.. I still remember that vlog 😂 I don’t know what was better Lee’s face that was clearly pissed she’d just fucked off and bought a dog with her mum or S who just couldn’t have a tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear those nails are dreadful. Really, REALLY cheap looking. 💅

and squint 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.