Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Hehe I saw her doing the school drop off this morning and she was flustered. Now she’s all zen because she can be by herself. So weird. (Oh yes, obviously she was so TINY in real life 🙄🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 31

daydreaming22

She could sound a bit more enthusiastic about going to Poppys sports day, probably the only one she has had to attend due to covid

Poor Poppy what does she need to do so urgent she doesn’t bloody work!! Go watch your little girl Sports day and stop moaning!!

Some of us don’t get to go because we have to work!! I Would love to be able to go watch my kids!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
A little off topic, but I'm just curious... what do people in Banchory think of the meldrums? I've never read anything about that on here to my knowledge & I'm curious what their reputation is like 🤣 I live in a small town on the east coast of Scotland maybe about 2 hours away ish and I know if someone was going about like she does people would be talking 🤣
Everyone thinks they are insufferable cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

SingSong

VIP Member
Is she pretending to have booked that villa? Does she mean her mother has booked it.

It's a cute little starter villa I suppose. I hope it's got a vestibule, one cannot cope without one.

• Haha

avabella

VIP Member
If I had all her free time I’d be absolutely ripped, my home would be beautiful and my freezer would be full of home cooked nutritional meals… 🤣

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
It’s Tenerife all over again isn’t it?

I don’t think Greece was gifted but I do think they spent more than they could afford to stay all inclusive in the same resort as their friends and now stuck with a budget mooch around Portugal as that’s all they could afford.

Why even bother going? Greece and Florida is more than enough for the kids in a year
She’s been in Portugal for what, about 24hrs and she’s written it off already?!!!! She is SO IGNORANT. Maybe get off your fat arse, put your damn phone away and actually EXPLORE the place. Get out - hire a car, go exploring, immerse yourself in it and actually engage in the holiday.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
You can neck all the vitamins you want but it will have no effect on the hair that has ALREADY GROWN OUT OF YOUR HEAD, you dumbo.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Oh lord.. that primark haul showing off her tattoo 😂

The orange dress actually suits her much better than the others. The rest look like something Florence would wear

• Haha
Reactions: 29

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Apparently Aberdeen airport is chaos, it obviously won’t affect Mrs M as she is a very important local influencer who will be allowed to go straight on the plane ;-)

The bag ;-)
Bloody hell! I would have a bit of respect if she was carrying that bag to troll us but I don’t think it’s that! She’s beyond cringe

Can't wait for someone to just happen to see them at the airport/be on their flight...
“Well they’re at the same resort as me and I’d just like to say she’s the best mum to the best behaved kids and she must have the best marriage because I’ve never seen a couple so in love.

She’s much smaller in real life though.”

• Haha
Reactions: 28

G&TGal II

A little off topic, but I'm just curious... what do people in Banchory think of the meldrums? I've never read anything about that on here to my knowledge & I'm curious what their reputation is like 🤣 I live in a small town on the east coast of Scotland maybe about 2 hours away ish and I know if someone was going about like she does people would be talking 🤣
Everyone thinks they are insufferable cunts.
And not just those in Banchory, I would say a good 30 miles radius of Inchmarlo. One of her favourite seaside towns practically has an early warning network when she posts on Instagram she is visiting ! The Meldrums have been a topic of conversation in many a circle ...and not for the reasons they would like.

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
She missed her oldest girls assembly to stay home and watch Made In Chelsea so I am not surprised she’s moaning about sports day.

• Wow
  • Sad

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
I’m so angry about this women tonight. And how she’s so flippant about being a mother to those children. My 35 year old friend, a beautiful, dedicated mother, just lost her battle with cancer, leaving 3 little girls under 7 without a mum. She would give anything ANYTHING to be at a sports day. She’ll never get a chance to see the youngest two at any sports days. And reb just can’t wait for them to be out her hair so she can sit on her flat ass. Stop the world I want to get off
So sorry for your loss and those poor kids.doesn’t bear thinking about.

I was just coming on to say that I have my kids solo 100% of the time and they know and understand that I can’t come to/or have to leave early some things because of work. They also know that I have earned every part of their beautiful abundant surroundings and ‘stuff’ and already have a work ethic of their own.

I was getting cancer treatment when they were in really early years of school, and they still look at it as a good time As it meant I could attend everything - as I was on sick leave for 9 months. Did I feel like going to plays and sports days some days when I could hardly stand after chemo? Nope but I did, cos that’s what being a parent is about. She needs a wake up call and I sincerely hope it doesn’t come in the guise of her health.

she is blessed beyond measure but the most miserable bitch you could ever encounter.

• Heart