Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could sound a bit more enthusiastic about going to Poppys sports day, probably the only one she has had to attend due to covid

Poor Poppy what does she need to do so urgent she doesn’t bloody work!! Go watch your little girl Sports day and stop moaning!!

Some of us don’t get to go because we have to work!! I Would love to be able to go watch my kids!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Poor Poppy. That's honestly broken my heart. Some parents CAN'T attend sports day due to actually WORKING FOR A LIVING. But our Reb doesn't want to go cuz she'd rather be sat on her flat arse drinking hot cups of tea.

Poor, poor Poppy. Kids know when their parents can't be arsed with them. I hope those girls give her hell in their teenage years.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Wow this holiday with the other wives has really rattled her!
Now she needs to grow her hair and is necking vitamins and whatever to make it grow as fast as possible.
And lose weight, so she’s set herself a diet that will be difficult to stick to and exercising beyond her capabilities and will end up injured.
She has no patience and is trying to do it all as quick as possible.

So I’ve decided to get the popcorn out and enjoy the show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Of course she's complaining that the feral one's sports day is eating into her me me me time!
She is a witch! So many of us have had to miss sports’ days due to Covid and work and real life stuff and she just can’t drag her selfish arse out!!! She has made me rage!!! That poor child. That disgrace of a mother needs a good slap!

Reactions: 24
Of course she's complaining that the feral one's sports day is eating into her me me me time!
Vile .

Now she needs to grow her hair and is necking vitamins and whatever to make it grow as fast as possible.
And lose weight, so she’s set herself a diet that will be difficult to stick to and exercising beyond her capabilities and will end up injured.

This is exactly what it is I was thinking the same. A fortnight in other peoples presence rather than her own echo chamber has rattled her cage so knee jerk reaction is to default to 8st 18 year old with long blonde hair.. cos that’s the answer to everything

Reactions: 19
She missed her oldest girls assembly to stay home and watch Made In Chelsea so I am not surprised she’s moaning about sports day.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
This is exactly what it is I was thinking the same. A fortnight in other peoples presence rather than her own echo chamber has rattled her cage so knee jerk reaction is to default to 8st 18 year old with long blonde hair.. cos that’s the answer to everything
It's a shame she's only decided to focus on physical differences, rather than looking inward. Maybe she would be happy and could get on board with 'body positivity' if she actually led a fulfilled life, contributed to society, and took pleasure from being a parent and seeing her children thrive.

But no... Long hair and a tiny waist = happiness.

Reactions: 22
Oh duck off Beggy!
Eldest is the same age as S and this year was the first sports day I’ve ever been too due to covid and work!
Poppy doesn’t deserve you as a mother! That poor girl!

She’ll be peddling juice plus or be back at slimming world next 😂

Jealous much Beggy?

Just shows how empty her life really is

Reactions: 21
i jumped back on these threads when I saw that. What a sad thing to post “I can’t not go”. Treating her children like an annoying obligation. She’s so disconnected from them and takes no joy from her children at all.

it’s so heartbreaking. They were a means to a end for Becky. A way to facilitate staying at home and being a lady of leisure while Lee went off and provided. Those girls deserve so much better than what they’ve been given.

Rebecca now gets to do what she wants, when she wants in a big house she demanded. How annoying for her that she occassionally has to parent.

Reactions: 21
This morning’s weight / exercise rant only highlights that something has gone on down the unit with either Rami or other gym goers. Admittedly the ‘transformation’ she did before was a load of bollocks but she was looking in fairly good shape / toned.
She was obviously thinking a few half arsed cycles on Tony and a pootle through the woods listening to an audiobook would get her into equivalent shape.

Like peach bomb says above. She’s very rattled after her holiday with the chums. Obviously all in better shape than her despite younger kids etc. (I was in the best shape of my life when my youngest was a baby. No booze and time for exercise!)

Reactions: 18
Poor, poor Poppy. Kids know when their parents can't be arsed with them. I hope those girls give her hell in their teenage years.
I honestly hope the girls grow up and move away from their toxic mother.

I hope they find people who love them for them, and treat them as worthwhile.

I hope they are successful in whatever they chose to do with their lives, but I hope it’s something meaningful.

I hope they distance themselves from Becky and give her the solitude as independence she prioritised over them.

I hope Becky is slowly excluded from their lives and has to watch from afar as they thrive.

I see so much of my own mother in Becky. I moved away as a teen but now in my 30s I’ve slowly come to an understanding of who she is as a person. She never truly wanted to be a mother - she wanted to be a full time SAHM, she liked the idea of being a mother but none of the reality. She was as disconnected and clueless as Becky is. I don’t think people like talking about the grief that comes from not having the mother you desperately needed. We talk about grieving death but not the deep, deep pain of being so desperate for a loving parent and knowing there is nothing you can do, having to learn to accept that the type of unconditional parental love others benefit from will never be something you get to experience. Some people can’t accept it and so pretend (like my siblings) and make do with the breadcrumbs they are given.
But it sets them up for a lifetime of settling for less than they deserve and I hope the girls don’t go down that route.

I haven’t seen my mother in over a year now and she has very little to do with my life. I’m happier and better off without her, but the sad thing is I don’t think it makes her especially sad to not be in my life. I think it’s more of an affront to her ego and a bit of an embarrassing thing to explain to her friends.

I expect it will be the same for Becky one day.

my mother seems to have it all, does nothing in her big house all day. But she’s alone and has an empty life. I don’t think people like her or Becky ever truly realise how effed up their priorities were, or ever truly care about other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Is the selfish cow seriously complaining about having to go to Poppy’s sports day?!?!?! Last year when loads of football fans could go to stadiums we were still not allowed to go to our childrens’ sports day and I was gutted. I cannot wait for this years, she really is a disgrace as a mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She’s a heartless witch, can swan around doing ‘runs’ and tit but god forbid she goes to her child’s sports day???

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Is the selfish cow seriously complaining about having to go to Poppy’s sports day?!?!?! Last year when loads of football fans could go to stadiums we were still not allowed to go to our childrens’ sports day and I was gutted. I cannot wait for this years, she really is a disgrace as a mother.
I honestly can’t believe she felt comfortable to declare this aloud to her audience as well.

god knows what else she thinks or says that is worse if she felt saying something like that was OK.

her blindness in posting that and thinking nothing of it is shocking. She really doesn’t see how uninvolved emotionally she is as a mother.

she desperately needs to go to therapy to address the reasons why, she’ll be destroying her girls’ self esteem.

but being as narcissistic as she is, she’d never accept there was anything wrong with her attitude or that post. Absolutely awful.

Reactions: 17
She is totally obsessed with how she looks. Why ? Why is it so important to her ? HAs she really got so little going on in her life that this is the most important thing ? I have 3 kids, a husband and a full time job. Thankfully I don't have time to obsess about how I look ! I'm not sure anyone really cares !!!

Plus I long to go to sports days - have missed so much with COVID and with work etc. I'm never 100% sure if I'm going to make it. What is more important to her than sports day today ???

She is totally obsessed with how she looks. Why ? Why is it so important to her ? HAs she really got so little going on in her life that this is the most important thing ? I have 3 kids, a husband and a full time job. Thankfully I don't have time to obsess about how I look ! I'm not sure anyone really cares !!!
because she’s an empty husk of a person unable to connect with others around her so attempts to fill the void through material wealth and obtain acceptance through outward appearances?

Reactions: 17
Wow does she actually think this weight loss chat is relatable and popular content?? I was always brought up to think the two rudest things to talk about were 1. How much you earn and 2. How much you weigh.
these stories should come with a massive ED trigger warning and god forbid her girls ever catch wind of that kind of talk. She’s on another planet and probably lacking an actual adult to talk to about it.

• Heart

Plus I long to go to sports days - have missed so much with COVID and with work etc. I'm never 100% sure if I'm going to make it. What is more important to her than sports day today ???
She is obsessed as looks are what Rebecca values and admires.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.