Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gummy-bear

VIP Member
So she’s moaning that she can’t lose weight. Have to say she looks constantly puffy and bloated - did anyone say if she’d had her thyroid checked out? Might also be worth checking the old ovaries too

Reactions: 1

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
Sorry but how can she rave about a vitamin that’s she been using for a couple Of weeks like hell you will notice a difference that quick she’s so bloody stupid it’s unreal!!!
My hair fell out due to low ferritin. It was straw like and everything. It’s taken 5 years to get it to grow back and into a lovely condition. My hairdresser was shocked at how much better it was at my last chop.

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
Not really. They couldn’t do that on any kind of scale. The incoming and outgoing money for goods would have to go in & out of business bank accounts. If large volumes of money were coming in by way of refunds it would have to be documented and explained and that would put the stop on the original cost going on as a business expense. Accountants Will do what they can but most won’t help you launder money like that!!!!
But Mrs M on her CH documentation seems to claim she is exempt when submitting accounts, they also seem to do the accounts themselves so no outside interference. Im not sure as I have an accoutant that does ours then submits to CH on my behalf so unsure the process.

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
Just asking. On her stories from the other day, say yesterday, she was out for lunch with Lee? Then her stories today said he went back on Saturday!? I was watching it on silent, so maybe the captions were totally off!? Bonkers?
Can’t even keep up
With her own lies

Kittymum

Just asking. On her stories from the other day, say yesterday, she was out for lunch with Lee? Then her stories today said he went back on Saturday!? I was watching it on silent, so maybe the captions were totally off!? Bonkers?
Don’t think you get crew change day on a Saturday…..might have changed since my father worked offshore tho

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
It’s Tenerife all over again isn’t it?

I don’t think Greece was gifted but I do think they spent more than they could afford to stay all inclusive in the same resort as their friends and now stuck with a budget mooch around Portugal as that’s all they can afford

Why even bother going? Greece and Florida is more than enough for the kids in a year
When are they going to Florida?