Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 1682

Lee just made his Instagram private haha. And they don’t read here? Sure
????
He better take the “public figure” off his profile then!!!
Clearly the two of them have had a little domestic!
Bell-ends.

Reactions: 19

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
The recent stories about wanting to stop being a shouty mum, concentrating on positivity etc all sounds like lead ups to announcing the book as perfect ways to bond with your little nuggets, colouring with them will be classed as a self care exercise for good mental health and all that other mumbo jumbo.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Snooze fest ? fits in with the brand don’t you think. She wasn’t going to announce it right now after nearly 2 months of limiting comments on her Instagram, along with blocking and deleting comments on all platforms. She will be waiting for the new year when she’s back from her break and pretend she’s got her “positive pants” on for the cameras. Fresh start and oh hi guys save money this new yuuuurr by doing these activities from my new book! You could do the same activities with your kids using far cheaper colouring and activity books but thanks ?we don’t need some uppity middle class daddy’s girl to tell us all this
First 100 orders placed come with your own woods to walk in....and a chance to win your very own log basket.. ????

Herewego

I've just watched the Fareshare vlog and am completely blown away by the choice to juxtapose her message about Fareshare with her children opening presents and then a meal and drinks with friends. I felt very uncomfortable watching it. A complete lack of awareness of her privilege.

Reactions: 18

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Absolutely sickened by how ill Poppy looks. Here’s a clue meldrums; if she’s falling asleep when you force her out a walk and she’s covering her eyes when you stick a phone in her face, SHE WANTS TO BE LEFT THE HELL ALONE!!
I actually sometimes feel offended by how thick they both are. It’s obvious to anyone that she needs to see a doctor; she can hardly breathe! As a chronic asthmatic myself she needs a nebuliser or steroids or both! Jesus wept!

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Maybe I'm cynical but can't help think this is a prelude to another advert. Maybe back to tracking finances through Cleo (while earning £5 per sign up). Or is it just begging for companies to send freebies as usual.

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
Wtf is she going on about !?! Bumping into the queen whilst on her walk because you have to drive through where she lives to get to Balmoral ?? she's at Sandringham you fool

Anita

Where is Poppy? I normally don't comment on the children but that poor little soul looked very unwell.
I have a feeling she won’t be posting or showing Poppy when she’s unwell anymore?

The load of rubbish she’s talking on insta stories, typical end of the year resolution, bla bla bla bla, be less busy, more time with the children, bla bla!!! It’s nauseating really??! Hope you have learned your lesson when it comes to showing off your kids when they so sick and asking people for tips!!

Last edited:

Stickladylove

Why wait until tomorrow for a doctor’s appointment? My little one was very ill last week, Sunday we called 111 and within 3 hours we had been assessed by a nurse then a doctor by phone, seen by urgent care nurse and referred on to hospital. We also live rurally so that time included travel to urgent care and hospital.

I was told they don’t like to leave little ones as they can’t regulate their temperatures etc like adults can.

Come on Meldrums, just take her home, out the cold, and make the call. At least you’ll know. This isn’t trolling, it’s advice I’d give a friend with a poorly baby. Parent to parent.

Runaroundrunner

It’s a sad day when you announce your book (that we already knew about) and despite believing you are incredibly popular you still have to limit your comments on Instagram. If that was me I’d have to think where I was going wrong.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
No Reb!! I’m not a bully, I just can’t stand a company being dishonest and shady! No company is above the law and no company should somehow be above criticism and only have positive comments written about it!!! You tell us time and time again this is your JOB!! Act like it.

Stabby the unicorn

Really? So she didn’t know a reporter was going to be there lol?
As she walks in the door she asks Lee something like "are we here early?" And he replies about it being half 11 so they obviously had an appointment time (probably so they could be interviewed by the press)

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
She is so fake and crap at her ‘job’ - saying in the latest Argos ad ‘kids in bed and I’m on my new surface pro’ like that’s what she is actually doing - but the photo was taken in the day time?? At least try to sound slightly genuine..... #anothermeldrumfail If I was as bad as she is at my job I’d have been out of work months ago!

Reactions: 17

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I’m guessing the cinema tickets are gifted! The Mummy Monolgue who is also a vlogger in Aberdeen got tickets gifted then run a comp on her page to win tickets and food at Zizi for Union Square ?
I was just away to say I bet this is a paid ad for Union Sq or Meerkat Movies. No way would she pay out of her own pocket to do something alone with her kids!

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Given the proven level of intelligence many of the sheep have, completing a colouring book is an achievement. Completing a Spot The Dog book would be an achievement for them!

montydonfc

VIP Member
He’s obviously on a deleting spree too - previously 26k followers now 25k...

In all honesty it’s for the best - he’s a twat and I was beginning to really dislike who I was becoming watching his stories and listening to that fake as fuck laugh of his ??‍♀?

WiKi

Well I actually am putting the phone down for a couple of days over Christmas (although I’m sure I’ll pop on to have a nose every so often) to spend time with family and I’m not expecting to get paid a penny for any of the posts I put on social media.

Just want to say a very Happy Christmas to you all and I’m so pleased I found this little corner of the internet! And thank you for the well wishes for my family, I’m sure we’ll rally together and get everything sorted xx