Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you don't already follow him you can't see anything. He will have to accept any new follow requests.

I hope everything is ok with Poppy
She's just put on Insta stories that all the children are now in bed after a busy day of having friends round?

Reactions: 1
He’s obviously on a deleting spree too - previously 26k followers now 25k...

In all honesty it’s for the best - he’s a twit and I was beginning to really dislike who I was becoming watching his stories and listening to that fake as duck laugh of his ??‍♀?

Reactions: 17
Oh ok you don't love Reb well then get over it some people will call people's appearance when they put themselves in the public eye you might not like it but it's life for example Lisa Kudrow and I believe the meldrums weren't that nice about her so they can call people for appearance looks etc but others cannot call them???? At the end of the day I have never really called Reb I'm a little older and usually like what she wear and think it looks nice but if others wish to call or mention something about her appearance I don't mind she's the one putting up the pics of herself in this dress or that dress etc wanting engagement you gotta take the bad as well as the good when you put yourself out there.
Exactly. I comment on her appearance & no doubt she’d do the same to me if the shoe was on the other foot.
I don’t think she’s beautiful personally, she’s very average; everyone telling her how beautiful she is only inflates her ego further. I don’t think she has a fat arse but she does have a fat neck. Fact. One she’s admitted to herself.
All this “we can’t be saying this” or “you can’t day that” is crap. Anyone on a PUBLIC forum, one where they get paid to promote beauty products, is fair game imo.

Reactions: 8
Oh ok you don't love Reb well then get over it some people will call people's appearance when they put themselves in the public eye you might not like it but it's life for example Lisa Kudrow and I believe the meldrums weren't that nice about her so they can call people for appearance looks etc but others cannot call them???? At the end of the day I have never really called Reb I'm a little older and usually like what she wear and think it looks nice but if others wish to call or mention something about her appearance I don't mind she's the one putting up the pics of herself in this dress or that dress etc wanting engagement you gotta take the bad as well as the good when you put yourself out there.
Nah I don't think it was okay for them to say that about Kudrow either. I don't care if someone says something about her clothes because it's individual taste, surely. Commenting on her body is different though, that's personal. I'm not a fan of Rebecca, I just think that comments on her body can only cause harm not only to Rebecca but potentially anyone with similar struggles who shares a similar body type. I'd not wish body struggles upon anyone. I understand that you may not have meant it that way and your frustrations lay more with her approach to Poppy at that time. That doesn't change how I feel about it, like I'm sure what I'm saying doesn't change how you feel.

Reactions: 5
Honestly, Reb is not a very nice person to say the least (remember her liking a comment that said they wished herpes on the so called haters??) so someone telling her to ‘get off her fat arse’ and take that child to a doctor is the least of my worries. How about she does get off her nasty, vile ass and stops posting videos of her sick child.
Hope Poppy is okay.

Reactions: 11
He’s obviously on a deleting spree too - previously 26k followers now 25k...

In all honesty it’s for the best - he’s a twit and I was beginning to really dislike who I was becoming watching his stories and listening to that fake as duck laugh of his [emoji1750]‍[emoji3601][emoji23]
Good observation, you’re right. He’s at 25.6K now. Might as well just delete the entire account and start over [emoji15]

Reactions: 7
Lee just made his Instagram private haha. And they don’t read here? Sure
????
He better take the “public figure” off his profile then!!!
Clearly the two of them have had a little domestic!
Bell-ends.

Reactions: 19
????
He better take the “public figure” off his profile then!!!
Clearly the two of them have had a little domestic!
Bell-ends.[/
Why would they have had a domestic. Over Rebs posting poppy unwell last night asking for help or the fact lee was posting himself in a pub enjoying himself whilst poppy was at home unwell ?

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20181230-201842_Instagram.jpg
Can't have had her at doctors... they've been very busy having loads of friends round.

Reactions: 3
That child is so poorly I’m worried about her. She’s an evil cow not getting her medical attention she doesn’t deserve those kids ???

Reactions: 3
Wonder how Lee is choosing which ones to delete from his account. Ohhh this one definitely looks like a hater, this one doesn’t

Reactions: 7
His friend did not look happy at being filmed for insta stories last night. I have wondered for a while if they ask permission from friends/family to post them. It must be awks. Like that group shot of the Christmas jumper party.. there was easily 20 people in it including kids. Were they all happy to be plastered over insta stories? Or did Rebecca/Lee spend a chunk of the party going round checking with everyone it was OK to post...or worse still do a cringe announcement "anyone not happy raise their hand now?!" the mind just boggles, I can't imagine having friends like that. I wonder if a friend has said something leading to his page being made private?

Reactions: 8
The end of Lee's Instagram finally feels like progress. They are shady as duck, but I wish Lee well with getting a job.

Interesting new poster that joined today and is straight to post on Rebecca's thread over a commonly used phrase, the script is slightly different this time :unsure::unsure::unsure::m

Reactions: 9
She definitely reads here! I don't know why though. The majority of the posts are valid points and made well however I've seen posts just within the past 48hrs: one telling her to get off her "fat arse" and others criticising her posture, stating she has a hunch back and criticising the way she is smiling in a photo. I wouldn't choose to visit a website where people said such things about me. I'm all for calling her out on her sketchy behaviour (by god there's enough of it) but i think commenting on such things as appearance just drags this sites credibility right down, that's not constructive.
I made the comment
She definitely reads here! I don't know why though. The majority of the posts are valid points and made well however I've seen posts just within the past 48hrs: one telling her to get off her "fat arse" and others criticising her posture, stating she has a hunch back and criticising the way she is smiling in a photo. I wouldn't choose to visit a website where people said such things about me. I'm all for calling her out on her sketchy behaviour (by god there's enough of it) but i think commenting on such things as appearance just drags this sites credibility right down, that's not constructive.
I made the comment about the way she smiled in a photo... it was not mean to insult her appearance. I was pointing out that she was grimacing, not smiling. That’s something she chooses to do. I don’t comment about anything else because she has no control over it... except maybe her posture... but if she chooses to fake a smile, I’m gonna bloody comment if I want to. Sorry!

Reactions: 4
First she ditches the Meldrum channel, then gets his to have the snip, calls her new colouring book 'mummy and me' and now his instagram has been made private.

Pat either isn't very good for brand Meldrum, privately sending messages to Tattlers, posting photos where his friend is flipping his finger at the camera, the stupid messing about with a chainsaw photo and how many times has he secretly filmed Edgy, catching her being moody and sulky or she is worried that he could become more popular than her. Her ego won't be able to handle that.

Reactions: 13
Although I don’t necessarily agree with commenting on personal appearances and wouldn’t choose to do it myself, I wholeheartedly agree that this is a public forum and one is entitled to post whatever they choose to and one is free to agree or disagree with what other people say. That’s the beauty of free speech. Something which has led the majority of us to this forum in the first place.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.