Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone all philosophical on stories but she seems very subdued. Something has definitely gone down in that house in the last 24 hours.

Also she’s SO busy guys. She needs a better work/life balance guys. She’s struggling to be the mum she wants to be because she spends so much time working.

Also Rebecca: has time for 3-hour walks every single day, and all the 30-minute instastory rambles. Hmm.
Hahahaha!!
A better work/life balance
She’s so bleeping DELUSIONAL!!!!
It’s painful how stupid she is.

I hope that Lee actually has a real job that he’s going back to - I can’t really imagine what he’s going to do if he’s just kicking about the house and not contributing to the social media stuff....

Reactions: 12
The action is far too impulsive for it to have been well planned and thought out.

Their actions are rarely those of people who are carefully planning their next move and know what’s coming. I think they jump from one thing to the next and that’s been pretty much how they have survived for the past years since he left his job. Take anything and everything and wait for the next thing to come along.

Who announces one day they are launching their own book then the very next day let’s peole know that the other half of your “team” will be focusing on his “own thing” next year?!

They just aren’t clever enough for the world they are trying to live in. If she was using her loaf in any capacity they would have had a “sit down cosy catch up” ?vlog and played out his social media expiration as that they have taken on this big house, her income alone is not substantial enough to quantify the costs they now have so he’s going back to work. She would have been able to get some good content from this. She would have been a bit more relatable again. We all want to better ourselves and live in nice homes and have beautiful things in it, but how many of us can do that when one parent is a stay at home and the others “full time” job is making you tube videos?! Hold your hands up and say, guys it was great but you know what we have bills to pay so that’s the reason for it.

Instead it just comes on a random Sunday, he’s sitting on one oak furniture land gifted sofa furiously going between making his account private to deleting sheep to removing himself as a public figure and she’s on the other oak furniture land gifted sofa under the Matalan gifted blanket snuggled down in The Hague Blue F&B overkill dungeon watching the Mummy Diaries!

And then they use a picture from the middle of summer to capture a phenomenal year?! These are two people desperately trying to cling on to the image they so hope to portray to the outside world.

Her 2019 plan will be to rebrand around the colour by numbers colouring book - which will only feature numbers 1-4 cos Mummy will have had enough of colouring with the posh pens by then and she’ll have a Primark haul to film. It will be a focus on her and the “girlies” with Pat merely standing holding the camera when she can’t be arsed to go and get the tripod out from the bedroom to take a picture of them all standing doing the “I’m a little teapot” dance out in the woods in their mini and me kindly gifted so so fortunate £20 standard delivery for the year gifted next clothes.

Happy New Yuur!

Reactions: 16
Yes!!
The action is far too impulsive for it to have been well planned and thought out.

Their actions are rarely those of people who are carefully planning their next move and know what’s coming. I think they jump from one thing to the next and that’s been pretty much how they have survived for the past years since he left his job. Take anything and everything and wait for the next thing to come along.

Who announces one day they are launching their own book then the very next day let’s peole know that the other half of your “team” will be focusing on his “own thing” next year?!

They just aren’t clever enough for the world they are trying to live in. If she was using her loaf in any capacity they would have had a “sit down cosy catch up” ?vlog and played out his social media expiration as that they have taken on this big house, her income alone is not substantial enough to quantify the costs they now have so he’s going back to work. She would have been able to get some good content from this. She would have been a bit more relatable again. We all want to better ourselves and live in nice homes and have beautiful things in it, but how many of us can do that when one parent is a stay at home and the others “full time” job is making you tube videos?! Hold your hands up and say, guys it was great but you know what we have bills to pay so that’s the reason for it.

Instead it just comes on a random Sunday, he’s sitting on one oak furniture land gifted sofa furiously going between making his account private to deleting sheep to removing himself as a public figure and she’s on the other oak furniture land gifted sofa under the Matalan gifted blanket snuggled down in The Hague Blue F&B overkill dungeon watching the Mummy Diaries!

And then they use a picture from the middle of summer to capture a phenomenal year?! These are two people desperately trying to cling on to the image they so hope to portray to the outside world.

Her 2019 plan will be to rebrand around the colour by numbers colouring book - which will only feature numbers 1-4 cos Mummy will have had enough of colouring with the posh pens by then and she’ll have a Primark haul to film. It will be a focus on her and the “girlies” with Pat merely standing holding the camera when she can’t be arsed to go and get the tripod out from the bedroom to take a picture of them all standing doing the “I’m a little teapot” dance out in the woods in their mini and me kindly gifted so so fortunate £20 standard delivery for the year gifted next clothes.

Happy New Yuur!

Another walk but no mention of a Doctors appointment for Poppy?
And for the love of god please walk somewhere other than the woods behind your house. You both claim you're adventurers on your Insta, so try somewhere different! She literally has the most beautiful countryside on her doorstep but they choose to adventure in their back garden!

Reactions: 7
Oh, there have been learning opportunities have there Reb? Glad you recognise that finally. The real test is whether you actually take them. So far it seems the exact opposite!

Reactions: 2
Wtf is she going on about !?! Bumping into the queen whilst on her walk because you have to drive through where she lives to get to Balmoral ?? she's at Sandringham you fool

Reactions: 18
I for one is looking forward to how much of a twit she makes of herself in 2019, and lee won’t be involved to take the blame .

I will get my popcorn at the ready

Reactions: 10
Face on incase she meets the Queen ?

Queen drives past in Rolls Royce - “Jeeves, be a good lad and hit the brakes, there’s Mrs Meldrum on her way up Scolty Hill!”

“Hey Mrs M! Can I get a quick selfie with you?”

Waken the duck up Reb.

Reactions: 8
I think the balloon has gone up now, for sure.
2019 will be an interesting year for influencers in general I reckon.

If Lee has got himself a job to bring in the moolah then good on him.
God knows he needs his independence back as well as structure in his daily life. Instead he’s been treated as a potential competitor to his wife who clearly hated the idea, hence the second channel going and now he’s going to be merely background noise.
I just get a feeling that all is not well. Relationship wise too.
I can’t imagine she’s a woman you’d want to cross because she’s not mature enough to have a level headed discussion without getting super defensive and involving her family and sheep of course. True narcissist, all about me, me, me.
I hope none of the kids end up with her traits, these things are cyclical and go down generations.
I think they will spilt. Lee deserves better, she’s awful to him actually

Reactions: 12
Where is Poppy? I normally don't comment on the children but that poor little soul looked very unwell.
I have a feeling she won’t be posting or showing Poppy when she’s unwell anymore?

The load of rubbish she’s talking on insta stories, typical end of the year resolution, bla bla bla bla, be less busy, more time with the children, bla bla!!! It’s nauseating really??! Hope you have learned your lesson when it comes to showing off your kids when they so sick and asking people for tips!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She’s gone all philosophical on stories but she seems very subdued. Something has definitely gone down in that house in the last 24 hours.

Also she’s SO busy guys. She needs a better work/life balance guys. She’s struggling to be the mum she wants to be because she spends so much time working.

Also Rebecca: has time for 3-hour walks every single day, and all the 30-minute instastory rambles. Hmm.
I feel like I'm living in groundhog day with the same tit she spews out every couple of weeks. Yeah edgy we can all see how busy you are............mooching for free tit must really take its toll. I honestly hate all this new year new you tit that all these morons bang on about at this time of year ?

Reactions: 11
I have a feeling she won’t be posting or showing Poppy when she’s unwell anymore?

The load of rubbish she’s talking on insta stories, typical end of the year resolution, bla bla bla bla, be less busy, more time with the children, bla bla!!! It’s nauseating really??! Hope you have learned your lesson when it comes to showing off your kids when they so sick and asking people for tips!!
But why is she heading off for a long walk up a hill?! I know Meld the Melt is on constant parenting duties but I would have thought it might be advisable to stay at home. Just in case, you know, Poppy might want her mum. Or just in case Reb felt a bit uneasy about leaving her. Obviously not.

It's totally bizarre. One thing I will say about Charlotte Taylor, she might moan a bit about being tired but I have NEVER doubted her genuine care and concern when her little ones are ill

Reactions: 8
But why is she heading off for a long walk up a hill?! I know Meld the Melt is on constant parenting duties but I would have thought it might be advisable to stay at home. Just in case, you know, Poppy might want her mum. Or just in case Reb felt a bit uneasy about leaving her. Obviously not.

It's totally bizarre. One thing I will say about Charlotte Taylor, she might moan a bit about being tired but I have NEVER doubted her genuine care and concern when her little ones are ill
Maybe Poppy doesn’t want her mum??! She’s better off with her dad if you ask me.

A few lows business wise, you can say that again Rebecca, lesson learned?!
B3CD7CEE-D9D0-44D2-8BA4-28E0DCB2FA19.jpeg

Reactions: 3
“You’re not gonna be everyone’s cup of tea”

Here’s the thing Rebecca,
Can I call you twit? Ok here goes...

You offer me tea.. actually let’s take it up a level!
You offer me a G&T :m

I say “sure rebby, put that baby somewhere we can’t hear it now the insta stories are done and hit me ?”
You bring me back my alcohol but it tastes a bit funny......
I then realise you’ve actually just put a drop of Zoflora in a glass of Ella’s kitchen apple juice and I’m like... BIIITCH
?
You just played me....

There’s my analogy on you Hun.
Merry new year! Go take a hike, if you do see the Queen ask what she’s wearing, link it below ?

And....

MERRY NEW YEARS EVE EVERYONE!!!!
May 2019 be....
12 months,
24 hours a day.
?

Reactions: 11
I’m just waiting on the “Lots of you guys asked how is Poppy doing, I got lots of messages, thank you so much, you such good eggs” ??

“You’re not gonna be everyone’s cup of tea”

Here’s the thing Rebecca,
Can I call you twit? Ok here goes...

You offer me tea.. actually let’s take it up a level!
You offer me a G&T :m

I say “sure rebby, put that baby somewhere we can’t hear it now the insta stories are done and hit me ?”
You bring me back my alcohol but it tastes a bit funny......
I then realise you’ve actually just put a drop of Zoflora in a glass of Ella’s kitchen apple juice and I’m like... BIIITCH
?
You just played me....

There’s my analogy on you Hun.
Merry new year! Go take a hike, if you do see the Queen ask what she’s wearing, link it below ?

And....

MERRY NEW YEARS EVE EVERYONE!!!!
May 2019 be....
12 months,
24 hours a day.
?
I drink coffee, don’t like tea??

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It’s hilarious and dumbfounding that she appears to believe he was the problem! If she thinks the future is sunny she is sadly mistaken. It will be even worse now!
But the full channelmum will dictate a lot for the grey identikit mummies.

Interesting that once again they're using an old picture rather than take a new one,just as with the book announcement!
Lazy..... Not interested in Engagement or her audience. Zzzzz

Perhaps they are not in the same house to take a pic? ?

She looks quite pissed off in her most recent Insta square!
She always looks like a sulky huff puff nowadays.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.