Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on yet another f*cking walk!! Let’s hope poppy isn’t with her I honestly do not understand the woman your child is sick take her the doctors! Thing is people know that much about them I’m Suprised nobody has reported them over this it’s absolutley shocking do they not care about her health!!

Reactions: 6
This is not the first time she’s filmed her kids when they’ve been ill, when they first moved into their new house she was ill then too and it was so uncomfortable to watch. Of course it’s all poor me me me will I ever get any sleep, no regard to her child whatsoever. Poor baby, agree here she needs to be seen by a doctor. Instead of asking for tips call 111 you dopey cow. What are you waiting for? If one of my kids had been ill for WEEKS I would have them to a doctor by now. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - grade A narcissist! Being ill to Rebecca is a nuisance, everything has to revolve around her and her world and she is unable to recognise the needs of her children. Oh but she needs to get that perfect Instagram shot in the woods so they will be dragged out for a walk because it’s what she wants and has to keep up the image of perfect family life
Hit the nail on the head!

Oh just seen her story she’s going for a nice breakfast out now before no spend January begins poor poppy has to wait till tomorrow for a doctors appointment! Got your priorities right there Rebecca :rolleyes::unsure:

Reactions: 10
It's Christmas eve, have you all seriously got nothing better to do than sit in front of a computer being keyboard warriors trolling the f*** out of people you don't know because if that's the case then I pity you and you're sad pathetic lives
But your on here ?????

Reactions: 1
They're up, out for a walk, Poppy coughing in the background and away for a breakfast treat..... Doc for poppy tomorrow, thank goodness but I'd go sooner to be honest. ?
No sign of Lee, but bet he's holding the baby and green around the gills today. ?

Reactions: 2
Yes they're out walking again, and yes Poppy is there with them coughing still?. Clearly Rebs was right at the back of the queue when they gave out common sense and compassion????

Reactions: 16
Why wait until tomorrow for a doctor’s appointment? My little one was very ill last week, Sunday we called 111 and within 3 hours we had been assessed by a nurse then a doctor by phone, seen by urgent care nurse and referred on to hospital. We also live rurally so that time included travel to urgent care and hospital.

I was told they don’t like to leave little ones as they can’t regulate their temperatures etc like adults can.

Come on Meldrums, just take her home, out the cold, and make the call. At least you’ll know. This isn’t trolling, it’s advice I’d give a friend with a poorly baby. Parent to parent.

Reactions: 18
I’m flabbergasted. Another walk. She’s still not well - just leave her at home with her Dad if you need to go out for another bloody walk. Why is her Mum not saying to her this exact thing?!

No spend Jan will last until the 4th if you’re lucky.

They went for a walk yesterday and that didn’t seem to help her. If it were me I’d be staying in the house until I could get a doctors appointment. Are there no walk in centres around Aberdeen she could take her to? I’m not being judgemental, I would say the same to anyone.

Reactions: 8
They went for a walk yesterday and that didn’t seem to help her. If it were me I’d be staying in the house until I could get a doctors appointment. Are there no walk in centres around Aberdeen she could take her to? I’m not being judgemental, I would say the same to anyone.
They are in Aboyne now, that is where the hospital is that deals with emergency appointments. It's 2 mins drive from where they are, just take her in, get her checked and forget your "full english breakfast!"

Social services..... she would go ballistic if they turned up! I think that would be the end of the vlogging to be honest, she would be so mortified

Reactions: 9
Social services..... she would go ballistic if they turned up! I think that would be the end of the vlogging to be honest, she would be so mortified
That’s why I don’t get her vlogging every minute of their lives. Someone will report her due to her lack of care, and it’s only her own fault for showing her life online, and people don’t take lightly when it comes to the kiddies seeing them unwell. I mean come on. Who on earth goes online at child no 3 asking for advice. You want advice you call nhs 24 not sheep on the internet

Reactions: 7
On another note, they're going to take a poor little snotty, coughing infant into a place where other people are eating... which isn't good either????

Reactions: 13
It’s not the first time that little girl isn’t well and they just leave her to be!!! You are so irresponsible! Someone should call social services on you??!!!!
No they don’t. They take her out for walks. Totally winning at life. Having a fab time. Not deviating from the boring normality.

Reactions: 2
I’m flabbergasted. Another walk. She’s still not well - just leave her at home with her Dad if you need to go out for another bloody walk. Why is her Mum not saying to her this exact thing?!

No spend Jan will last until the 4th if you’re lucky.
Another walk.... ?
Could have left P at home with L if she was that desperate to go walking. But then she wouldn’t get the Instagram worthy photos of the girls out and about in thier #gifted outfits.

No spend January- don’t make me laugh! Very easy when they don’t actually buy anything anyway! Very easy not to spend when everything they have is a freebie or backhander.

So clueless.

Reactions: 8
I wonder how many #gifted and #ads will happen in no spend jan

The wee baby needs to be taken to be seen by a professional. No vicks or olbas oil will help if it’s a bacterial infection. Poor thing. I feel so sorry for her. Agree that the videos were horrific to watch.

Reactions: 9
Reb reads here. She ignores our pleas about Poppy. Her arrogance knows no bounds - she’d rather prove us wrong than be concerned about her baby’s health. Negligent & dangerous mother!

Reactions: 15
Another walk.... ?
Could have left P at home with L if she was that desperate to go walking. But then she wouldn’t get the Instagram worthy photos of the girls out and about in thier #gifted outfits.

No spend January- don’t make me laugh! Very easy when they don’t actually buy anything anyway! Very easy not to spend when everything they have is a freebie or backhander.

So clueless.
He is with them

Reb reads here. She ignores our pleas about Poppy. Her arrogance knows no bounds - she’d rather prove us wrong than be concerned about her baby’s health. Negligent & dangerous mother!
That’s why it should be reported, what mum shows her poor daughter on the internet like that. It’s so sad

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.